Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: I am furious!!!!

Dreamer

I am furious!!!!

cup this season is scandalous!!!
    I am level 32 and i play against level 35!!!!! A lot of level 35 in my cup and quality is very different!!!!
    I am quality 174 and he is 193!!!!! There is a big problem here!!!!!
    Nordeus wtf ???
    Never see that! In past 1 level more ok, but 3!!!!! With good quality is impossible! No pleasure to play!!!
    If in league is the same thing, finish top eleven for 1 month !

Match played : i lose 8-0 !!! Congratulations nordeus !!!!!! My largest defeat all of time !!!
    It s first time in the game i happy to see the end of the match after 20 mns ..... Scandalous !!!!!!!!!!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I wouldn't say is an issue, this is quite the football system in Real Life. Let's take Spain for exemple, teams from 3rd, 4th division will have to play against Real Madrid or Barcelona.

But yea the CUP system can be improved.
    Exelous likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I wouldn't say is an issue, this is quite the football system in Real Life. Let's take Spain for exemple, teams from 3rd, 4th division will have to play against Real Madrid or Barcelona.

But yea the CUP system can be improved.
    Yes but in the game impossible to sin, not reality here!

And in cup, in 31 seaons always play against team same level or juste 1 level more, so it ´s ok but here, its impossible and no pleasure !!!!!

I hope league will be with team same level grrrrr

VIP
    There should be some logic... Why I always play against 2-3 levels higher opponents and never 2-3 levels lower opponents... Why no one ever gets me as higher level opponent?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    There should be some logic... Why I always play against 2-3 levels higher opponents and never 2-3 levels lower opponents... Why no one ever gets me as higher level opponent?
    Same thing ;-)

Cup sistem should be changede to Khris Cup method that say's Cup is played in groups of 3 levels by 3, 1-3-4-6 7-9.. so at least 1 time every 3 seasons we will be in the POT of the better teams and we will have access to a good market to compete for the cup, not like now, I was in cup of +3/4 levels during last year, that mean that a +3Level club have 5* that are 8* for me.

The other option is cheat, decrease the Quality and byebye rules and so, but I don't like sell many players as I like to have them till retiring.

LOL

Apprentice
    read the rules for cup. you play a variety of team of different lvl and quality....

nothing to see here.

Im level 32 now and I dont think I have ever played a team that has been a lower level or even on the same level as me in the Cup.

This season I am up against a level 34 team, so look to be going out yet again.

I dont bother with the cup simply because its not an achievable cup to win as I get given the hard draws season after season.

32 levels and never been the giant!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

WTF. I am furious too

BAD DAY hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    WTF. I am furious too

BAD DAY hahahaha
    Wauw, thats insane
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast