Page 172 of 385 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

FCP
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    If she doesn't score in our next game, I'm changing her name to Lara Croft.
    Lara is bad ass

Yeah can't have a Miku as a bad player

Miku is supposed to be the thing, the legend, but currently the game doesn't want it to happen, so If we get more rubbish performances then it's not a real Miku.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Miku is supposed to be the thing, the legend, but currently the game doesn't want it to happen, so If we get more rubbish performances then it's not a real Miku.
    Exactly. Will need to find the real Miku

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I had 7 stars player with 3 goals in 11 games... wierd things happen..
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    +1 for this idea.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I had 7 stars player with 3 goals in 11 games... wierd things happen..
    8* player, 2 goals in 11 games, but you have to give Miku the benefit of the doubt of being an AMC but even they should have good scoring records.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by FCP View Post
    Lara is bad ass

Nope, Milla Jovović is!
    FCP likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

10 minutes until Harrogate Town have the 1st leg of the battle royale cup against level 6 GergerFC
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

Apprentice
    I have encountered my first real obstacle that stems from a manager actually being really good I think. He is a league above me but we face off in the royal rumble cup. Almost the same quality. Todays game was on my turf.

He lined up with a 433 but I could see from earlier games that he has been playing quite a few different lineups. The 433 probably gives him the best qualitywise team. I put out a 3N-1-3N-2W-1 to combat this. He shows up for the game. The possesion was in my corner though I played counter attacking football down the flanks. Could hardly say I really dominated but I produced a few chances more than him but not my much. I'm lucky and get a goal before half time. He removes one of his striker and one of his cms for two wide AMs. I'm lucky and score on a freekick but he also had a few more chances... I didn't realize the switch in players or tactics after halftime since I was playing on the phone. I almost got a shock=) and sort of panicked and withdrew one of my cms and replaced him with a defender. For a short time I was playing 4-1-2n-2w-1 against a 4-2-2-2 hexagon he scores almost directly afterwards. I quickly move back my dcm who is also a dc for five in the backline to play a 5-2n-2w-1 and changed to defending instead of normal. He now removes a defender so he plays 3w-1-2n-2w-2. Nothing more happens except it seems that I met my overlord. What should I have done in all these instances?

statistics wise possesion ended 57% in my favour. I had 10 shots and 6 on goals he had 13 shots and four on goal. I had 3 free kicks and he one. We commited 22 fouls each. He has 8 corners in his favour which amazes me for such a short time playing with the wings I had one. One yellow card each. I guess we are both playing with hard tackling.