Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: New Cup Format - Token Buyers are DISADVANTAGED

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by reallaw View Post
    It's because of you little cowards crying about scout buyers why they made such a retarded cup system and now they will loose many donaters and close the game because of no money income.
    Nobody will close this game, they have enough moneys and they will win great moneys, maybe even more with this system.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    i spend 250 T last season alone you silly boy .. grow up and argue like an adult
    you never answered my QS did u bought those scouts for the cup only in past seasons?
    I bought them for all competitions because i'm playing with many friends from our work and we all use(ed) to donate every month to have fun.

It's because of you little cowards crying about scout buyers why they made such a retarded cup system and now they will loose many donaters and close the game because of no money income.
    It's the scout buyers is that Nordeus should listen to the most before making any changes and I think many would of opted for my suggestion of the level banded cup I made ages ago on this forum.
    reallaw and CarlTaut like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Nobody will close this game, they have enough moneys and they will win great moneys, maybe even more with this system.
    I don't think i know they will do minus compare to the last months.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It's the scout buyers is that Nordeus should listen to the most before making any changes and I think many would of opted for my suggestion of the level banded cup I made ages ago on this forum.
    If they want to win more players and moneys they need to think to everyone not just for tokens buyers
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I don't think i know they will do minus compare to the last months.
    If it will be to bet, they will have a plus, more games, new season, more players who are donating.

Nordeus will take note if there is a sudden dramatic fall of token purchases over the next 28 days.
    reallaw likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I bought them for all competitions because i'm playing with many friends from our work and we all use(ed) to donate every month to have fun.
    and that is the point, Nordeus knows you need those scouts for other competitions, but then challenge us more in the cup to even spend more, take my team for example, i build great one last season, but if i had no competitor in league or CL, why i should buy new scouts when i can wait for next season and have better ones for same price, but now bcz of the cup I may be tempted just to give me an extra boost over the others .. do you see my point?
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

If Nourdeus would donate me a few houndred tokens i will agree with anything )
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    and that is the point, Nordeus knows you need those scouts for other competitions, but then challenge us more in the cup to even spend more, take my team for example, i build great one last season, but if i had no competitor in league or CL, why i should buy new scouts when i can wait for next season and have better ones for same price, but now bcz of the cup I may be tempted just to give me an extra boost over the others .. do you see my point?
    So a better profit for them but trust me this is not the reason of why they did that, is because customers asked them, always they was complaing about the cup system, now they make it how they want (or at least the most of them).

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast