Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: New Cup Format - Token Buyers are DISADVANTAGED

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubenito View Post
    If Nourdeus would donate me a few houndred tokens i will agree with anything )
    You have moneys IRL, 2 nice cars, etc, stop crying here and donate
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    and that is the point, Nordeus knows you need those scouts for other competitions, but then challenge us more in the cup to even spend more, take my team for example, i build great one last season, but if i had no competitor in league or CL, why i should buy new scouts when i can wait for next season and have better ones for same price, but now bcz of the cup I may be tempted just to give me an extra boost over the others .. do you see my point?
    i refuse to buy scouted players this season. Yes i think i have a better chance now of winning this cup. (were see) but i refuse to give Nordeus the satisfaction of me buying scouts just for this comp. If i go out early in the comp so be it

Apprentice
    However you look at it it's a stupid business decision by Nordeus because it will make the people that buy tokens less likely to buy more. I'm one that will not buy more after this because it makes no sense for me to manipulate my quality level just so I can get paired in an easier cup. At least before it went rightly to high level managers because they had at least fought themselves up the league systems... at least if you are on an old server. I might still play the game but it will be in a more casual way and only concentrate on the league and CL. I had wished to some day win the cup but I refuse to destroy my team to do so.

I'm the only level 7 in my pairing and the rest are 8-10s and it annoys me that the risk that some half active player wins it just because his quality was crap at the end of the season and now he/she can just buy a few players for a token or two that is 15 points better than mine.

If they wanted to redo it they should have done it by league levels instead. The old cup system was better though I never stood a chance to win it.
    July Fourth likes this.

The way this is going I think everyone is buying more tokens, look at the transfer market....They all want advantage over their cup opponents. Trust me, it's a weapon race out there.

Apprentice
    I will have trophy this or likely next season i do not like playing against +20-30 skill stronger players level 11-16, me at level 8 at present. Better have 10% chance of winning than 0%. Much better ratio. You may not agree but I like new improvement. It will not help me this season, but next I will come back to take out CUP trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    The way this is going I think everyone is buying more tokens, look at the transfer market....They all want advantage over their cup opponents. Trust me, it's a weapon race out there.
    I wonder if this will spring and advent of more people to resorting to extreme methods such as Power Training and the Personal Trainer to get some players to 9* Legends?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Thats why I waited until server reopened first thing this morning to look for the best Nordeus generated young players, 18 year old AMC a half dozen skill points was bought for 2T, People probably hadn't realised what happened yet when I got my little Hatsune Miku.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Thats why I waited until server reopened first thing this morning to look for the best Nordeus generated young players, 18 year old AMC a half dozen skill points was bought for 2T, People probably hadn't realised what happened yet when I got my little Hatsune Miku.
    What What??? Come again? I'm in Toronto, Easter Time....Can you be more specific of the time this happens for each server?

What What??? Come again? I'm in Toronto, Easter Time....Can you be more specific of the time this happens for each server?
    It's not Easter yet

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

It was about 4.50 am GMT when I got back on and the signing was made at around 5.30 GMT, just in time before people started to find out about the Royal Rumble Cup format... I got the player I wanted and I needed first!

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast