Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree855Likes

Thread: Season 71 - Week 4

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    oh ok thought it was just me
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    oh ok thought it was just me
    Solved here now xD

Addicted
    Teda won a CL game and secured a seat of next stage.

Lost league match 3:4 at home against a team use 3n2w3n2, does anyone know how to beat this formation? I used narrow diamond but it doesn't work.
    Gert Funck and talisman like this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Nothing to say...

Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Crazy day with 2 victories at the last chance of the match...

cookizzz, Kylos, Killroy and 1 others like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Palace teams report, Monday...

The first part of the day was the Palace Casuals show, two matches in three hours showcasing all that is good in 'Palace teams world' at the moment - not!

Champions League Group stage, Round 4, at home. The team that were effectively trolled two days ago turned up and was fielding the same squad in the same formation (?) - only this time they got on the score board first, but Ben De Wree arrived in the area to head in an equaliser from a Artem Garaev corner. Two more goals for the visitors followed before half-time, and they started after the break looking for more. That they did not get them is down to some pretty solid defending, led by De Wree, and right-back Sergey Fetisov gave the Casuals some hope by finishing off a move started by striker Liam Cashman, heralding a fruitless last ten minute press for an equaliser. Final score a 2-3 defeat, but Casuals, by some quirk, stay in second place in the Group. Left-winger Omar Hansen joined his 'flying winger' partner Johan Shaqiri in the Casuals '200 Club' today:

Omar Hansen - 200 appearances, 99 goals, 24 assists.

Season 71 - Week 4-pc-omar-hansen-200.jpg

Three hours later, and a home League match beckoned - most of the first team were still tired and the Management had decided enough was enough in the League and they were going to use this season to rest and rebuild (ie Tank...). So a virtual reserve squad were put into the field, and they performed a minor miracle in escaping with a point in a 1-1 draw. Having failed to score a goal in his 200th match, Omar Hansen did score the goal to make him the first member of Palace Casuals '100 Goal Club' in this game, heading home the equaliser from a free-kick by striker Reda Mourad.

Desert Rats FC followed up the senior team's efforts with a mid-afternoon Champions League Group match and leapt up into second place with a 4-0 win. Alex Woolley, Albert O'Toole, Lorcan Ivory and Jose Carlos Matias scored the goals, but Woolley was not to last long after his effort as he became the latest member of the injury set.

Palace Terriers had an away League match in an early evening slot, and narrowly won a war of attrition between two defensive sides 1-0. Zdenek Krajca scored the decisive goal in the 20th minute.

Desert Rats late evening away League match was nearly a disaster. Having scored the opener in the 5th minute, the home side were coasting against a much superior Terriers squad, but were the architects of their own downfall when they suffered a double sending off (one for professional foul, the other for malicious expectoration). Playing against 9 men, Terriers had trouble settling to a rhythm, but a late penalty opportunity for Vinnie Taylor put them on the right track and Taylor's second goal at the death sealed the 2-1 win.

Season 71 - Week 4-s03-l03-league-round-7.png
    Last edited by talisman; 09-28-2015 at 09:26 PM.
    reddeviljohn and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I think that he is probably fast but likely not a very fast trainer, and he had already reached 6 star.

My team is one level lower. I have a GK, age 18, 152Q (5star), value 111M. He gains 16.8 progress in average for light sketching. He is quite good but not a very fast trainer. If i just buy it now and its quality is 154Q, I believe he trains more slowly.

Another player is a MC, age 20, 153Q, value 110M. His gains almost exactly the same progress on training as GK mentioned above. So I actually cannot expect player training progress. Sorry, just ignore me.
    When I got him he was 5*, 1 skill point away from 6*... I have also noticed with some of my players, got a 21 yr old that trains faster than my 19 yr old...
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Season 71 - Week 4-13-0.jpg

I had a 0-0 draw earlier this season against a team with the same star rating.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Kylos
    Got a new DC/DR. Normally my players market value is 109M/110M/111M. My first time seeing a players market value at 112M.. Does this mean his a fast trainer?
    but you gave him some sp (he is 6* now) so his value increased .

@Beckstar
    Ofc today we got a draw against a weaker team again.. 3-1-3 sucks ;D I don't have a clue what did Nordeus change but i don't like it. 5Q more used to make difference but not anymore..
    hey pal, you're in trouble. Something wrong and it's not the quality. You have enough of that.
    It's the form or the formation .
    Some idea
    If you want , you can use my team (lv15 but in good form) to make a lot of friendlies and find the right formation and stuff.
    BeckStar likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast