Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree855Likes

Thread: Season 71 - Week 4

Quote Originally Posted by La Morralla FS View Post
    Trolleus maximun vs Leader of La Morralla FS's league.

Won 2-1 jajaja!

Not bad tanking...
    No injuries,
    lord Nordeus must be sleepig
    La Morralla FS likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Beckstar
    Liverpool F.C lost 3rd game in a row in the league- things start to get worse.. Got to figure out how to break this bad luck haha
    ok, some tips that might can help you.
    After the latest changes in TE (rate of 10, live rates, live animation) I noticed some changes.
    A rate of a GK in the older times 6 or 7 was good but now you must expect 7-8.
    The rates of the defenders has dropped a little. The avg now is more close to 7 than 8.
    The rates of MCs has increased about a +1. A good MC now can get 7-8 instead of the old 6-7.
    It's more difficult to find a ST playing good and scoring too. It's very common to have a ST, getting 7s in the games but not scoring.
    So, actually can't help much. This is more often when you're playing with wingers.
    The good Wingers now must have at least an 8 (the minimum) and scoring too.
    To improve your ST, maybe must try a formation without wingers, go from the middle, with a 4-3-3 or a 4-1-2-3, so can see them if they can score.
    That's my personal observations.
    BeckStar likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    No injuries,
    lord Nordeus must be sleepig
    One direct red card, two matches out, like a injurie

Edit, one injurie for Viva Satan, 5 days.

Lost a league game 2-1 at away.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    @Beckstar

ok, some tips that might can help you.
    After the latest changes in TE (rate of 10, live rates, live animation) I noticed some changes.
    A rate of a GK in the older times 6 or 7 was good but now you must expect 7-8.
    The rates of the defenders has dropped a little. The avg now is more close to 7 than 8.
    The rates of MCs has increased about a +1. A good MC now can get 7-8 instead of the old 6-7.
    It's more difficult to find a ST playing good and scoring too. It's very common to have a ST, getting 7s in the games but not scoring.
    So, actually can't help much. This is more often when you're playing with wingers.
    The good Wingers now must have at least an 8 (the minimum) and scoring too.
    To improve your ST, maybe must try a formation without wingers, go from the middle, with a 4-3-3 or a 4-1-2-3, so can see them if they can score.
    That's my personal observations.
    I've noticed those changes too.. I've already replaced my GK 23 y.o with 113Q, he's now sitting on the bench. The new Goal Keeper is 20 y.o with One on one ability, 110Q but he has gotten some 8 ratings in previouse games.. im pretty sure 3Q won't change anything
    The wingers will play as MR ML from now on, got another ST instead of my MC with 6-7 Ratings. Back to the old 4-4-2 as 4-3-2-1 didn't work as good as in previouse seasons. The weird thing is.. i win every CL & Cup games against strong opponents but the League seems to be hard... hard to figure out why ratings change from 1 game to another ;D

This is the ST, don't think he has got problems scoring.. Ratings are fine atm. 17Goals in 12 games..

Won league match 3-0
    Peter Renn and Gert Funck like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hard to figure out why ratings change from 1 game to another ;D
    maybe it's the Liverpool syndrome.
    Better playing in Europe than Premiership
    Change the jersey hahaha
    BeckStar and La Morralla FS like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Teda played 2 games today.

At the midnight we played on road to against a team 3 levels above us but quality even lower than us, we won the game 2:0, which gives us a buffer to play at home.

Then the afternoon league match is terrible, I used 451V and the opponent used 352 all flat with 3 DCs, he scored at home and scored first, I then changed the formation to narrow diamond since I noticed that one of my winger doesn't perform well; then we scored a goal at 79 min. I also sub a MC with another MC, then this MC scored at 82 min and won the MOM. Wow, what a game.

I also realized all the details that Nik mentioned and actually I wish I could not agree with him but unfortunately I have to agree:-). I realized that I might need to play with 2 STs instead of 1 and need to switch to narrow diamond or make this change during the game if I have time. I have to say that my 451V has no problem in CL and cup matches so far but in league not quite good, and this is an echo of Becker's findings.

So folks please be careful when you play 1 ST with wingers in League since there might be something behind the scene of programming that there is no way for us to know; but in CL and cup, well, like I said above, it might be OK to use 1 ST with wingers.

I am still trying to find a really good ST who can catch the ball, push it forward and strike to make goals, I have one ST who can perform well sometimes but not perfectly consistent, so this is still my headache.

I will try 442 in the tomorrow's CL match to against a team also uses 442, I am OK if we don't win but I am trying to do some research and find out something about what is going on in T11 now...very mysterious...
    Gert Funck and BeckStar like this.

I'd heard a few rumours in the last season or so that people were reporting goalkeepers getting injured in games - something I had never experienced before.

Due to these rumours for the first time ever this season (other than when I was levels 1-5/6 and new to the game) I decided to have a back up keeper "just in case".

Well, 3 mins into my first game today - and who gets injured? - For the first time ever, its the Keeper! Thankfully a replacement on the bench could take his place. He's justified the 12 Tokens I used on Negotiation list to bring him to the club now in my opinion.

United update

Season 71 - Week 4-2015-09-27-22_48_57-start.png

Reserve update
    Season 71 - Week 4-2015-09-27-22_49_40-start.png

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast