Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree855Likes

Thread: Season 71 - Week 4

Lost two league games, atm we'r 6points behinde the leaders but still 22 games to go, never give it up.
    Boosting BONUS to the highest just to see if this helps as i had them to min for a while.

nikolgiorgos and munchen like this.

Addicted
    Teda won a league game.

We also have advanced to the next round of the cup match.

We have to play hard in the CL group and try to set at least the second in my group after the next two CL games.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    Lost two league games, atm we'r 6points behinde the leaders but still 22 games to go, never give it up.
    Boosting BONUS to the highest just to see if this helps as i had them to min for a while.

Why don't change your formation?

In first match probably I use 4-3-3 or 3-4-3, one ST vs one DC, sure you can scored more goals.

And use a DMC vs oppos AMC.

I don't use boosting bonus.

Again pass next round in cup with all my teams WITHOUT INJURIES.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Lost two league games
    both Greeks- Cypriots , lol
    are they "friends ? sharing secrets ?
    BeckStar likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Lost league game 4-2 after being 2-1 up
    munchen likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Had a tricky game today but thankfully a few live changes helped me to win. Come back from 2-0 down to win 4-2. Last season was just a joke and I missed out on CL. Then I got knocked out the cup. I upgraded my team and currently only dropped 3 points so far.
    Gert Funck, talisman and BeckStar like this.

Palace Teams report, Friday...

First up today were Palace Terriers, and they were away in the League and recorded a 4-0 win. Meikle and Schmitt gave Terriers a half-time lead, and when they started to lose their way after the break, the Management decided to replace Krajca with Moran, and he repaid their faith with two late goals.

Desert Rats FC were next to play, and won 5-1 at home in the League. Hammes scored the opener with the last kick of the first half, but the visitors replied as soon as play resumed. The Rats then turned the after-burners on and O'Toole (2), Hammes and substitute striker Haddou completed the rout.

Desert Rats started the evening matches, playing away in the Cup and trying to protect a 2-1 advantage from the 1st Leg. The home side scored first to equalise the tie and kept the lead at the break. Matias, O'Toole and Ivory scored in eight second half minutes to turn the match on its head. The hosts pulled a goal back but the Rats held on for a 3-2 match score and progress on aggregate 5-3.

Palace Casuals played at home in the League for their only match of the day and lost DMC Boccardo to injury in only the 2nd minute, and eventually the game 0-2, a defeat which pushes them down to 12th in the table.

Palace Terriers completed their latest Stadium improvement today, and the now 5000 seater ground hosted a Cup 2nd Leg match. The visitors opened the scoring, but Record and Moran put the Terriers in front before the opposition drew level again just before the end. The match result was 2-2, but adding the 1st Leg score means the Terriers go through 6-2 on aggregate.
    Last edited by talisman; 09-25-2015 at 09:06 PM.
    Gert Funck and reddeviljohn like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by La Morralla FS View Post
    Why don't change your formation?

In first match probably I use 4-3-3 or 3-4-3, one ST vs one DC, sure you can scored more goals.

And use a DMC vs oppos AMC.

I don't use boosting bonus.
    Tactics change could not be made as i missed both games anyhow.. it was destiny, nothing could change the score.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    both Greeks- Cypriots , lol
    are they "friends ? sharing secrets ?
    Yah, they'r friends
    Honestlly i did not expect to lose both games.. i knew i wouldnt be able to win both aswell.. maybe a win/lose or 2 draws would be better haha.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

FFS! .. again no comments from me

Season 71 - Week 4-2015-09-26-13_06_47-start.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Bad day Gert, sorry.

For me until now, two victories, one with three injuries

Update injuries post soon.

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast