Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Like Tree855Likes

Thread: Season 71 - Week 4

Im so frustaded. I think about overtake team in lower league.

Season 71 - Week 4-league-2.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Famous
    two victories today: 1-0 (league) and 6-2 (champions).
    Level 40 Manager

Palace teams report, Tuesday...

Desert Rats FC is still plugging away in the Champions League, and travelled to improve on a 1-1 draw in the 1st Leg of their 'Top 16' round tie. This time they were up to the task, and goals from Jose Carlos Matias, Albert O'Toole, a debut goal for Quique Roca and a penalty from Markus Hammes were enough to win the 2nd Leg match 4-0 and progress 5-1 on aggregate.

Palace Casuals went away in the League, and were 0-1 down after 4 minutes, but two goals in 4 minutes at the end of the first half put them 2-1 ahead at the break. The home side equalised early on in the second half, and it looked like Casuals were going to hold on for the draw, but two late goals for the hosts meant the final score was a 2-4 defeat. A brace of Mario Dinamarca free-kicks led to the Casuals goals, striker Philip Deery heading in the first to score on his debut, and left-winger Martin Kozak deflecting the second past the 'keeper. Dinamarca made his 50th appearance for the Casuals.

Palace Terriers turned up to their home League match, but their opponents didn't, so the match was awarded to the Terriers 3-0.

Desert Rats were away in their League match, and recorded a 5-0 win, Plamen Atanasov, Francisco Pelissier, Markus Hammes, Vinnie Taylor and Piotr Wojtczak providing the goals. Albert O'Toole was injured in the 3rd minute of the match.

Desert Rats had a quick foray into the transfer market and picked up French right-back Franck Da Silva (5*/34Q) for 13T/$1.42M.
    Last edited by talisman; 10-07-2015 at 10:34 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

my garbage fabric just produced these two waste players

12Tokens for a three star player, that is just never gonna happen. what were Nordeus thinking when they programmed this useless dump of an Academy

Season 71 - Week 4-2015-10-07-07_30_54-start.png

and lots of great tweaks has been suggested by managers, but nothing happens.. this makes me sad.. because this feature could be awesome

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    my garbage fabric just produced these two waste players

12Tokens for a three star player, that is just never gonna happen. what were Nordeus thinking when they programmed this useless dump of an Academy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-10-07 07_30_54-Start.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	55056

and lots of great tweaks has been suggested by managers, but nothing happens.. this makes me sad.. because this feature could be awesome
    I still don't see why we have to pay Nordeus for youth players produced by our academies. We've already paid for them many times over by constructing, and then updating the academy. That being said, a three-star 'top' graduate? Meh...
    Kylos and Gert Funck like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Pro
    If you would have a chance at a 4-5 star fast trainer with a special ability I might start to think about getting an acadamy player. For now it is only get the free one and sell and sack the expensive one. Nordeus is so daft at that point.
    talisman and Gert Funck like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Lost league match 2-1 away

CL match went well, although we did not make it through. Lost 1-0 to the giant, which I think is a huge improvement from the 1st leg..
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Cup? still??

Season 71 - Week 4-screenshot_2015-10-07-08-57-29.jpg

Season 71 - Week 4-screenshot_2015-10-07-08-57-43.jpg
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Addicted
    Teda is so tired today, we played 3 games, what Nordeus is thinking about scheduling games?

We won the first match in league, very nerve wrecking; we conceded 2 goals then came back with 3 goals, the grandpa ST/AMR/AMC scored twice and won the MOM.

In CL, we finished a massacre 5:0 at home, went through the next stage.

After these 2 games I suddenly realized that I have another game!!! Well, we played away so no way to reschedule it. We trailed 2:1 until 83 min then conceded a corner so the final score is 2:2, not that bad.

From the past games in this season I think I will switch my main formation from 451V to 41212ND. My main ST is too so so and my main AMC/AML/AMR is good but not excellent; so I don't have the luxury to use 451V.

If I play ND then I will have a luxury to have 2 additional attacking midfielders and both of them have three roles upfront (LMR). The only concern is that I do not have the third ST. Well it is OK, if I have to change then change it back to 451V.

Another reason I decided to make this change is due to defense, which always bother me, so let us see what is going to happen next after I make this change.
    nikolgiorgos and pcmacdaniel like this.

Cup over

Season 71 - Week 4-2015-10-07-16_46_03-top-eleven-football-manager-facebook-google-chrome.png

Season 71 - Week 4-cup-end.jpg

chances null, but close anyways

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast