Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: red and blue arrow

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    It is hard to define now which position he plays LOL
    I've seen him cleaning balls in front of their goal, just like some centre back. Although I'm Liverpool fan, I have massive respect for that player. He maybe isn't in scorers form now, but he is very useful player.
    True he is, but seems a bit over the hill. And has begun losing his head at crucial times (direct red)
    He still has the ability too take the game changing role
    t11_fan likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Apprentice
    Sometimes you need Red arrows on strikers and aml amr amc. Look at their performances. If the Performance is Bad, a Red arrow can help to get better.

If your team dont make any pressure, a Red arrow can help!

Last week i played with 4-3-2w-1 against hexagon. My st only worked with a blue Arrow. Yes your hear right, a blue Arrow! He scored 2 goals!!!

Under my Text is a thread about 4-4-2, where I Show many orders for it. There you can See, that 1 st get a blue Arrow and the other 1 get a Red arrow. The st with blue Arrow will Fall back in the MF and receive some passes in counter attacks. And for pressing in a 4-4-2 one st will Fall in MF to get the ball with the Players in MF.
    Last edited by minz90; 10-10-2015 at 10:23 PM.

@minz90
    I've never used red arrows on ST's and also never had problems with their performance. My experience says that main reason of bad performances usually lays in mildfield. Also I've solved them changing mostly MC's which seems to be magnet for bad form. Luckly there are plenty of them on auctions so it's easy to find replacement. If mildfield works, then mine attack also works. Strikers itself do not create problems for me, but I have to admit I'm not that dependent of them because of mildfielders-scorers. In my main team where I play base formation 352 for whole season my top and leagues top scorer is 4* MR.
    Ex top eleven player

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Rooney has become an AMC
    It is hard to define now which position he plays LOL
    I've seen him cleaning balls in front of their goal, just like some centre back. Although I'm Liverpool fan, I have massive respect for that player. He maybe isn't in scorers form now, but he is very useful player.
    Rooney is a deep lying forward... if that make any sense to anyone... I know I've seen such forward in some other leagues in modern football
    t11_fan likes this.

Apprentice
    @minz90
    I've never used red arrows on ST's and also never had problems with their performance. My experience says that main reason of bad performances usually lays in mildfield. Also I've solved them changing mostly MC's which seems to be magnet for bad form. Luckly there are plenty of them on auctions so it's easy to find replacement. If mildfield works, then mine attack also works. Strikers itself do not create problems for me, but I have to admit I'm not that dependent of them because of mildfielders-scorers. In my main team where I play base formation 352 for whole season my top and leagues top scorer is 4* MR.
    That s not wrong what you say. I ve played 3-5-2 v too and i ve found out, that there are no arrows need. Maybe in rarely cases sometimes.

I often play 4-2mc-3w-1, 4-4-1-1, 4-4-2 and 4-5-1 v. For those formation i need Red arrows for the attacking players.

I ve Noticed , my st are not anymore in the offside After setting some arrows or they can Dribble better. Sometimes blue arrows will allow them to play deeper (in MF like a amc) and save some balls.

What i never use, are blue arrows on my defenders. I think they get to many cards so that the opponent get freekicks.
    t11_fan likes this.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...e-4-4-2-a.html

Currently Season 46, LVL 42

My Team

I agree, red arrows on offensive player and blue on defensive player causes counter-effect.
    Btw. I've today played 4-DMC-2W-2AMC-ST against weaker 2DC-DL-DMC-4-2.
    What I've noticed during the match:
    I've started with red arrow on ML, but during the match decided to put red arrows on fullbacks. BP increased immediately for 2%. That's probably because opponent had 3 wingers (me 4) and because his wings are weaker than mine.
    Ex top eleven player

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    red and blue arrow-ronaldo-arrows.jpg

my AML& AMR (with red arrows) are the players who 're giving my victories last seasons
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ronaldo arrows.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	55230

my aml& amr (with red arrows) are the players who 're giving my victories last seasons
    what!
    red and blue arrow-18635276.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Apprentice
    yes sometimes it is realy important to have offensive full-backs to save or increase Possession. In most cases i think about narrow formations like ND or 4-3-3. In real life it s very important. Very often they have to attack the flanks alone to cross the ball or to create an additional open man.

But in game we can observe what our full backs do. they will work in Possession without any arrow, but sometimes not enough. In those cases we can set a red arrow and they will help more in attack.

in my last post i forgot to say, i ve noticed that an attacker with red or blue arrow will score more often after Corners and freekicks. and we now such a Situation can decide a game
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...e-4-4-2-a.html

Currently Season 46, LVL 42

My Team

I don't play any arrows.

Throughout 2 years its influence in final results has been 100% irrelevant.

It's cosmetic.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast