Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree252Likes

Thread: Mythbusters of top eleven

What about training ground facility? Does it's level impacts player training in any way? It makes training more efficient or gains better?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    no, nothing
    read the first posts of this thread.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

An interesting thread
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ng-orders.html
    and a subject for Mythbusters
    Can we recognize oppo orders ?
    Let's see
    1) Attack/normal/defense mode
    I could say it's impossible to recognize them from the live game.
    But I guess that if we see oppo with weaker team and 5-6 defenders (4D-1DMC, DML-3DC-DMR, 3DC-DML/C/R) we can guess that he has defense mode.
    A good idea for this case is to use also defense/counters - as REAL M. played vs ATLETICO M. in last year's CH.L. Final.
    2) From which side ?
    Cannot understand it either.
    Only from some formations. For example if oppo is playing 4-5-1 V must be from the flanks, if playing 4-4-2 ND, must be from the middle.
    But cannot guess for 4-4-2
    3) Short, long or normal ? - Counter attack ?
    Cannot recognize it.
    Even if oppo (or we) set short pass & no counters, there are times when the game will give us a chance to make a counter with a long pass.

4) High or low pressing . I don't think so
    5) Tackling , for sure not
    6) Marking - Zonal or mtm ? Difficult.
    I played some times with tanking teams, having all the players in attack.
    As the game started (or after every goal I scored) they just took positions near my players.
    7) off-side trap.
    Usually no but I 've seen in some games (3 in 5 months) that I was falling in the o. tap, 5-6 times in the same game .
    Oppo was watching so I thought he used the trap.
    Then, in the 2nd leg (it was K.O. games) I switched from defense/counters to normal/short pass/no counters and it helped me to reduce them.

About 3 months ago, the asso groups I had with my 2 teams played in the same tournament and NIK (from khris group) played vs my reserves, ManU (of madflo group).
    So I had the chance to make some observations in "official" games.
    In the first game, I set in one team hard tackling and in the other easy tackling.
    Absolutely no difference in the game play.
    I tried to find some hints for those choices of mine, but no.

In the second leg of the tournament, as NIK won the first game with 2-0, I tried to help a little ManU so to have equal points.
    So I set some abnormal orders in NIK
    Defense, no counters, easy tackling, off-side trap, man to man mix pass, from the middle (but having AML-AMR in the team).
    Couldn't observe anything about orders, NIK won again

Mythbusters of top eleven-3-19-nik-vs-manu.jpg
    milpol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    About 3 months ago, the asso groups I had with my 2 teams played in the same tournament and NIK (from khris group) played vs my reserves, ManU (of madflo group).
    So I had the chance to make some observations in "official" games.
    In the first game, I set in one team hard tackling and in the other easy tackling.
    Absolutely no difference in the game play.
    I tried to find some hints for those choices of mine, but no.

In the second leg of the tournament, as NIK won the first game with 2-0, I tried to help a little ManU so to have equal points.
    So I set some abnormal orders in NIK
    Defense, no counters, easy tackling, off-side trap, man to man mix pass, from the middle (but having AML-AMR in the team).
    Couldn't observe anything about orders, NIK won again
    I made tests using testing accounts (all at the same level) by making them play against each other. There was not much sense in terms of what was happening on the pitch in terms of the orders used, there was not much sense in the assistant manager advice for both sides (given that I knew the orders on each side), and there were no effects when the orders were changed be it just like that or by following the assistant managers advice. Those were for friendly matches, but clearly it was like watching pre-recorded matches or using a keyboard without its cable plugged in.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-20-2017 at 07:10 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Great and I agree with most of the observation. I will double check them later again.
    I wanted to talk about nr43 does condition affect players performance. I think no since I've had so many experiences that show otherwise. I talked in my most memorable TE moments where I throw in my highest scorer in the game after him missing 4 matches due to injury, He scored two goals despite having only 40% condition. I think it may be true that it affects injuries and maybe the quality starts to drop when the bar becomes red. There has been no noticeable difference for me between 70% or 90%.

Great observation you made is also "#109/114/116/177 Some players performing better in specific competitions - more than a myth" I would go as far as to say this is true,for reasons I can't explain. I have a MC who rarely scores maybe 2 goals all season in the league. Yet in the cup he always finds the net and during his peak he scored in every match, something he has never done in CL or the League. Same for lots of other players I think about who have a noticeable difference when playing in certain competitions.
    Another big one was a ST I had time ago who scored in the league on average 2goals per match. The only reason I never considered him a legend was beacase he sucked in both Champions and Cup scoring maybe only once.
    Last edited by KenoticFC; 06-23-2017 at 06:00 PM.

I guess we all have an experience of a not good performance in the first days of the season (I mean against weaker teams).
    One explanation is power-training.
    When we get new players, we start some power-training to give some extra position or s.a. or just to increase the quality of them.
    Is this can be the reason of a not good performance ?
    Or it's that there are many new players in the team and there is a bad "chemistry" factor.
    Or maybe some "hidden" action of the mechanism ? (for the "realism" of the game)
    What is myth and what is fact ?
    Examples
    New season, I bought some new players and made some extra training for position, s.a. and quality.
    My first CH.L. game

Mythbusters of top eleven-ch-l-1st-game-lost.jpg

(none of the managers was watching).
    Let's see how it 'll go in the 2nd round.

Another one.
    It's the team of this thread, #25 ZAF, with 717-1 goals in the last four leagues.
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ts-team-3.html
    Today he played his first league game vs this team
    Mythbusters of top eleven-power-train-perform-1-gatoi-weak-team.jpg

and won 3-0
    (this team is scoring about 7 goals avg in every game)
    Mythbusters of top eleven-power-train-perform-2-zaf-table.jpg

the team is new, with 6 good players from previous season (the marked) and those 1* players to drop quality
    Mythbusters of top eleven-power-train-perform-3-zaf-team.jpg

too much power-training ?
    "bad chemistry"/ adaptation ?
    coincidence ?
    Myth ?
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 06-27-2017 at 07:15 PM.

For me, power training= bad performance it's a myth,never happened after power training my player/s to have bad performance.
    On the other side,it happen to have many new players at the beginning of the season and they not performe good (sometimes,not always and especially in the league match)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    KenoticFC likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Do player gets better as they go older? Observation from my own player their score ratio is better every season as they age.
    Last edited by HairDryer; 06-29-2017 at 12:28 AM.
    madflo19 likes this.

I didn't power train my players and I still got a 0-0 draw in the first match despite being favorite and making changes . Yesterday and today I didn't watch the match and I won 5-0 and 5-1. I think we underestimate the power of the bots and I am convinced more and more that's the reason troll results happen.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Do player gets better as they go older? Observation from my own player their score ratio is better every season as they age.
    I think this has to do with some "hidden" factor , like team chemistry/adaptation - how many seasons a player is a part of the team.
    Not about the age.

Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast