Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Like Tree252Likes

Thread: Mythbusters of top eleven

I will try it myself with a fast trainer I bought yesterday and he is currently 79%. I wanted to wait for some offers but screw it it's probably gonna be 5 0T offers before I get to sell him. I save my greens like a fanatic but YOLO lol.

The surprisingly funny thing for me is GK has been one of the least effecting drills in my experience even for GK themselves. I call BS on that and I agree with Nikos explanation.
    Last edited by KenoticFC; 07-30-2017 at 05:32 PM.

OK I'm editing this yes I saw a gain in skill still not so mind blowing. I'm gonna continue. Srry for not getting it the first time
    Last edited by KenoticFC; 07-30-2017 at 06:06 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I was specific mac, I doubt the fact that you saving more greens and those values
    LEVEL UP TO 8 STARS BETWEEN 75/95 RESTS
    LEVEL UP TO 9 STARS BETWEEN 90/115 RESTS

Generally if someone misleading players with wrong advice, I feel I must intervene.

Imagine for example a not so wealthy kid from Asia, Africa or S.America reading that with 220 greens can make a 7* > 9* players and using his savings for that.
    Then he 'll get disappointed.
    What will be the answer ?
    It works for me, you didn't use the right drills ?

Mythbusters of top eleven-gk-trick-7-.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I switched with different drills and he had 9 skill gains in the first one and then continued normally with around 4 or 5 skills. He is now 82 with 5 greens spent.
    The GK training is a myth,it may happen to someone but I don't know what else to add, not in my case.

That's the point,do you use significantly less green packs using gk drill than other drill?NO you don't,not 1 in a million you'll need around 110 greens to push a 7* player to 8*,as for 8* to 9* ,it's not even a bad joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I was specific mac, I doubt the fact that you saving more greens and those values
    LEVEL UP TO 8 STARS BETWEEN 75/95 RESTS
    LEVEL UP TO 9 STARS BETWEEN 90/115 RESTS

Generally if someone misleading players with wrong advice, I feel I must intervene.

Imagine for example a not so wealthy kid from Asia, Africa or S.America reading that with 220 greens can make a 7* > 9* players and using his savings for that.
    Then he 'll get disappointed.
    What will be the answer ?
    It works for me, you didn't use the right drills ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GK trick 7 a.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	85510
    I agree. The kid will be disappointed in the result.

Bridgette's numbers I believe. I once took a player to 180% because I wanted to see what maximum quality I could train to was. Took somewhere between 800-1000 green to get from 5* to 10*
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 07-30-2017 at 07:33 PM.
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

I will share my example with Goalkeeper drills. I have tested three players, and for me, they all gained same amount of skill points regardless of what drills I used - goalkeeper or other drills. And btw I have max training level. But here is very interesting other observation: some players get equal or almost equal amount of skill after goalkeeper drills. For example, my ML was trained with 6xGoalkeeper drills for around 10 times, then when I train him with fast counter attacks - he got something like 8 skill point in three skill, and 7 skill point in one skill. BUT, very interesting happened with my CDM, here is the picture:

Mythbusters of top eleven-mustafi.jpg

He got twice as many skills in passing, then shooting or speed. I repeated the process and got the same result. Now, here are my two questions:
    1. Is it going to happen in the same manner If I were to use only pass, shoot & go drills? If were not using goalkeeper drills would my CDM gain passing twice as fast as shooting or speed? I have not tested this yet, but I will only next season.
    2. Does this mean that "white" skills train twice as faster as other skill? So it would mean that we have to concentrate on main skill while power training players?

Just for information, here is how Mustafi's skills look like:
    Mythbusters of top eleven-mustafi_skills.jpg
    League:29 CL:18 Cup:16

I also used the GK trick but not much.
    The result was the same.
    But it's good I think if you want ot improve only shooting and finishing skills for a ST.
    1. Is it going to happen in the same manner If I were to use only pass, shoot & go drills? If were not using goalkeeper drills would my CDM gain passing twice as fast as shooting or speed?
    no, it won't be the same.
    Luck is on factor and a hidden queue as in old version was.
    It's Passing, then dribbling, shooting, finishing, passing again ...
    If you 're using a normal set, it depends in what skills every drill has.

Yes, the white skills gain more but I don't know if twice is number.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post

However, I do think we need to thankful to the admin in charge of that training for sharing it. One thing i've noticed is that when it comes to training our players, many managers in western nations, Africa, etc... don't train their players as well as in the Far East. When we play against the Chinese, I see a larger percentage of the player pool with a low grays stats average, compared to say Europe. So hopefully discussions like about previously lesser known topics such as goalkeeper training and other training procedures can help those of us close the gap on the Far East managers in regards to quality of the players.
    But if we are not earning more greens with GK trick (I think you admit that) why to give thanks ?
    And about the associations top100 teams from Asia, well most of them are cheaters because they are doing manipulations and power-training after the draw, using packs they got with not so legit ways

Famous
    I use the GK training whenever I can. No, it doesn't give better gains than normal training, but it does allow training to be focused to improve only white skills.

Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast