Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree252Likes

Thread: Mythbusters of top eleven

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    @ grubi 125 In the last ~10 seasons i had about 10-15 injuries,this season in 5 games i had 5 injuries,should i cut the grass lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    There are always bad spins in that sense, but it's pretty obvious that in higher levels there are much less injuries than in lower levels.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    grubi I m glad you are so sure about those subjects as I suppose you can give me some answers. Sorry but know I have access only from mobile but when I ll return, I ll post some links and pics.
    Okay. I'm sure about this 6 points that I said. Maybe it's very very dificult to demonstrate the win bonus point, but all the others I'm sure and it is very easy to demonstrate them.

Quote Originally Posted by grubi125 View Post
    There are always bad spins in that sense, but it's pretty obvious that in higher levels there are much less injuries than in lower levels.
    I have 1 team lvl11 and another lvl 34,I can tell you that the lower lvl team doesn't have more injuries than the higher lvl team and this because they have reduced the injuries a lot since last year.
    grubi125 likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

@HairDryer
    I'm agree with you. M-our-in-ho [Mourinho ] challenge was a strong prove that game engine controls everything, sometimes I feel that we are just dummy managers
    Last edited by ibangali; 08-27-2017 at 02:32 AM.
    madflo19 and FC Dacia Terra like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I'm SURE a lot of this "Myths" are completely wrong!

- Distribution of skill points matter? ...... I hope it must be said more than 2 years ago... Now it's really really obvious that it's VERY IMPORTANT to train players giving more importance in some abilities. 100% sure it's not a myth.

(
    so can you explain me how the skills of those players affect the performance in the game ?

Mythbusters of top eleven-skills-1.jpg

Mythbusters of top eleven-skills-2.jpg

or those players @Peter posted here #224 ?
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...-ready-23.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I'm SURE a lot of this "Myths" are completely wrong!

- Grass quality decrease injury rates, that's very very very obvious! In the last 3 or 4 seasons I've had maybe 3 injuries in my team level 65. But in my low level team (less than 10) I have 8-10 injuries every season!!! Of course it's not a myth...

- Morale affects the performance of the players ????? That must be a joke... Morale is very important in this game. If a player is in red or orange in morale, he will not play in more than 40% of his real potential. 100% it affects the performance!
    I have 12 teams, some of them at LV1 (with the relative grass lv quality).
    the frequency of injuries is about the same with my LV33 team with full stadium and usually the abnormal formation (or very bad morale affect it and not the grass).
    If I 'll remember, I 'll make a post about the injuries of two teams in the first round.

About morale, doesn't matter.
    Excellent, very good, good is ok.
    I don't bother to keep full morale in my players.
    I leave it more to use it as an indicator to see which player maybe is out of form.
    When they go to bad, then I give a double blue to fill the bar.

I would gladly exchange my blue packs with some greens

Mythbusters of top eleven-morale-boosters.jpg

That's the team right now.
    One draw and the rest are victories.
    madflo19 likes this.

@Nik I think these players are from assos world no.20 ,i saw them too and i don't get it,there are 4 teams in that assos with overall quality between 60% and 81.5%,previous season treble winners,with all the players power traind mainly at 3,4 skills (fitness,strength,aggression,speed)
    For me this has no logic ❗

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

GAME OVER

Well, that's a recent Myth -
    saying that (some) Vietnamese keep their players in medium-low quality but increase some specific skills to extreme high numbers.
    With that way, they keep the draw (by quality) low but those players can perform like Ninja mutant turtles in the pitch -
    lol

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    with all the players power traind mainly at 3,4 skills (fitness,strength,aggression,speed)
    Which means they only use the very hard drills of Physical&Mental drills. (Gym and Sprint). I am the one who don't believe all the skills work in a way that they should be, but it is logical, since their players conditions may last longer than their opponents on the field. Considering that the condition is one of the most important things by means of determining the performance of players, it would work.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Which means they only use the very hard drills of Physical&Mental drills. (Gym and Sprint). I am the one who don't believe all the skills work in a way that they should be, but it is logical, since their players conditions may last longer than their opponents on the field. Considering that the condition is one of the most important things by means of determining the performance of players, it would work.
    For me,from what I'm seeing,it proves that if you have players power trained only at 1 skill and i will take as example that crazy gk fitness over 5000% + speed (grey skill) over 2000% and all the other skills at 1%,having physical & mental average over 1000 % you'll have the winning recipe,as in my opinion,like this you will fool the engine
    It has no logic a gk like this to score 116 goals in 200 games,just with fitness and speed (most probably his goals are from fk's)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

GAME OVER

Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast