Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Like Tree252Likes

Thread: Mythbusters of top eleven

ok, but take a look here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ainers-47.html #465
    If you take a defender an give him 5-10 training with 5X "Press the play" drill, is the same thing.

This whole game is a myth

Every season we get new suprises (bugs)

Every season they tweak some formations

And we need to figure it out

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    ok, but take a look here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ainers-47.html #465
    If you take a defender an give him 5-10 training with 5X "Press the play" drill, is the same thing.
    Agreed.
    But for example when training a striker 1 on 1 finishing why would I want him to gain tackling? Dribbling and finishing yes, but tackling no.
    So if I'm going to power train a striker he has to get his finishing and dribbling skills from some other drills. And that's when I'll use GK training to avoid players gaining grey skills.
    Attackers are harder to train than other positions because of the skills they have as white and the amount of grey skill attributes mixed in with the attacking drills.
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Agreed.
    But for example when training a striker 1 on 1 finishing why would I want him to gain tackling? Dribbling and finishing yes, but tackling no.
    So if I'm going to power train a striker he has to get his finishing and dribbling skills from some other drills. And that's when I'll use GK training to avoid players gaining grey skills.
    Attackers are harder to train than other positions because of the skills they have as white and the amount of grey skill attributes mixed in with the attacking drills.
    You don't have to use 1 on 1 drill,there are other attacking drills for finishing and dribbling without having grey skills
    Anyway,the gk drill training has some good things,but you will NOT save greens.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

True, the GK trick helps you raise more efficiently the skills you want but no it does not save you a single pack.

On another topic.
    This maybe is just a result of the assistant being broken, I'm talking about the 4 after match reports, do they indicate something more about the game. Having a solid win gives you 4 positive reports, a struggled win, a draw or losing against a stronger team may give you 2 p and 2 n reports. When the match is boring you may even get only 3 reports. I have no idea how the game calculates these things since they don't make sense a lot of times. I was playing against a weaker team and I was dominating the match 80% possession but won only 1-0 (clearly not a great result) but the match report was excellent which makes no sense (it could have said x player made it hard for us, but no). Winning with results like 4-2 is also not clear, sometimes I get 4 positive reports and sometimes 2plus2. My wild theories are these
    4 positive reports indicate you won the match you where supposed or predestined to win ,even with a minimal result it means that the victory was never at risk during the game. Maybe I'm looking too much into these things but until the devs come here we have no other choice but to observe silly thing like these

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    The Myth of the GK training trick
    I already wrote that to Fast trainers thread #461
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ainers-47.html

so let's add it here.
    It's the myth of using the GK set of drills to gain more than the usual.
    Actually is the same. The only thing that can make a difference is if you have a lucky roll-dice in the last alone drill that gives the massive skills (but still it's not more than a +-10% )

Still continuing the conversation in a T11 fb group, so to finish with that Myth, I offered a bet.

Attachment 85499

Attachment 85500

Attachment 85501

The same challenge is for the forum members too.
    I 'm here
    I agree now that the numbers are not real. The guy was and is acting nice just to win admires and supporters for his group, who knows maybe someone rewards him and his friends for earning more and more subscribers to the group... Anyway, sorry for what I wrote in the post, now I know that he's a lier. Cheers!

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    No problem mate.
    Anyway i left from that group as there is no way to communicate .
    * but the bet is still on.
    If you see anyone saying that he can get a 9* player with 115 greens, send him to me - lol
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    I left that group as well, in addition to leaving an association which was captained by an admin of that group. Don't want to associate myself with someone that is either directly or indirectly encouraging someone else to lie to managers about how training works.
    Level 40 Manager

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    ok. let's move on a little.

Fixed leagues ?
    Winning the league by playing in "auto" ?
    Winner of the League is set from the beginning ?

A big T11 Myth ?
    or have you another experience ?

(but against some/few active 5* teams, not in an abandoned teams League)

* a Myth for me but I 'm all ears/eyes
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast