Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Supersonic swindlers

www.topeleven.com /play re- Supersonic Ads earn tokens

Please post here for me if you have had problems receiving your awards or feel cheated. I completed a 283 token offer properly on 2nd April,emailed Nordeus who refused to help and told me to contact provider who submitted a ticket on my behalf because of faults on my wall/site. This appears to have been rejected with no reasons given and now after 9 days of email to-and-frowing my emails for the last two days are being ignored. I now intend to pass all correspondence onto trading standards,please let me know if any of you have had problems,i feel strongly that they should not be able to get away with not honouring their offers

Hello Seanmeg,

We apologize for any inconvenience. To help us investigate your complaint, please send us an email. One of our representatives will fully investigate your complaint and will reply to you within 2-3 business days.

SupersonicAds Customer Support Team.

So far I have no problems getting tokens after sending emails/screenshot to whichever service provider that is offering the tokens. Quite surprise a few people are not being "served"
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Usually with the paid offers I literally screenshot and time-stamp every page and step I do, then I send it all off in one go if there's a problem.

I had a problem with the Ladbrokes offer a while back that got sorted eventually.

It's always better to collect as much evidence as possible and send it off together than in bits, as the support ticket function is a little awkward when you're sending multiple tickets for the same problem.

Hope that helps

EDIT: and make sure you have any pop-up/ad blockers disabled, as sometimes these can restrict the trackers that the providers use to automatically award rewards.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Customer Support SSA View Post
    Hello Seanmeg,

We apologize for any inconvenience. To help us investigate your complaint, please send us an email. One of our representatives will fully investigate your complaint and will reply to you within 2-3 business days.

Thankyou, please can you locate the representative currently dealing so as no confusion,he has not contacted or replied to me since 8th April, i have sent him two further messages sreenshot below,this really is not a forum concern but i feel aggrieved
    Please tell me whats going on ive noticed this message on my wall and cannot understand
    Ive sent all proofs and know im correct,please help me settle this,the award i want is for 2nd april 2014 ,completed at 1.35 pm and around this time,please clarify any rejection so i can pass all correspondence onto some legal advisor or trading standards,i only want what im entitled

Rejected (after reviewing your inquiry)
    Ticket #1074354
    Contact customer support

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Customer Support SSA View Post
    Hello Seanmeg,

@SupersonicAds Customer Support Team can I use proxy to earn tokens...

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    @SupersonicAds Customer Support Team can I use proxy to earn tokens...
    It's been said multiple times that proxies are not allowed Siddharth.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Thumbs up

io ho continuamente problemi nel ricevere il premio da supersonicads :(
    sempre io devo fare reclamo
    supersonicads è vergognoso.
    Nonostante io abbia inviato le provo di aver completato l'offerta, supersonicads è capace di rispondere che l'offerta non è completa senza nessuna spiegazione.
    :( :(

I continually problems receiving the award from supersonicads.
    I always have to make a complaint.
    supersonicads is ashamed.
    Despite I have sent to them the tests to have completed the offer, supersonicads answers that the offer is not complete but without explanations.

I completed a paid offer on Supersonic ads for 68 token paying actual cash and they say they can't verify that I completed the offer even after I had sent across the screenshots and welcome email from the advertiser "ReShip". When I asked why I was not being credited they just keep sending a canned response without giving me any information. When I ask why they are jerking off their users they write back telling me that I should not use abusive language, but for a genuine query they won't bother to answer at all.

Bottom line, free offers on Supersonic, go for it. Paid offers, don't trust them or their crappy customer service. They are worse than robots and don't care about users. Use Tapjoy or Sponsorpay or Token ads. They all are infinitely better.

how to win tokens ?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast