Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree894Likes

Thread: Season 72 - Week 3

We won at home 4:1, good performance from the New players.

1 goal from AMC Peixoto, 1 from the New MR Arrondo, 2 from ST Bessa and 1 assist, of course MOM

I STILL LOST MY NEW MC, 5 days injury, whend he was playing great, and my DMC Maria saw 2 yellows and was sent off almost at the end of game.

Bessa is still leading top scorers list and reenforce the lead

Season 72 - Week 3-image.jpg

Now like was mention on other topic this Awards are now dominated by MCs, instead of ST like it was normal.

In top scorers 3 ST (1 st, 3rd and 4th) 2 MC remaining positions

In top performers, first 4 are MCS the last is a DC

In top assisters, 2ST, 2MCs and 1 DC
    Sakura and Gert Funck like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Odd season for me, I've beat all the top 3 teams in my league and lost to all the bottom 3. Sitting midtable with a chance to promote but I'm going to tank to develop the squad I have. All I need is a new GK and one ST next season and I'm confident in another cup run.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

As expected we are on both finals tough ones though, we should win at least one first place this season, thanks for all support, haven't been able to support back these days due working and sleeping at day time, got two days off now and right on the finals. Good luck everyone.
    Gert Funck and nikolgiorgos like this.

So this is how it goes, I won my league game and champs game yesterday so I'm in the final of both comps plus I have an 8 point gap at the top of the league, my cup opponent today in the final is 2 levels above me, I'm 48.4 and he is 53.5, hopefully that isn't too much of a big gap so I can still be in the game.
    Level 18

17 league titles

14 cups

14 Champions League

Famous
    good luck,bro...hope u enjoy the taste of treble like everyone!!!!
    Sakura likes this.

Yesterday just forgot to mention, that my DC made the game 350 for the club.

Season 72 - Week 3-image.jpg
    Kylos, Wiesse, Brian Dang and 1 others like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Lost once again 1-0 to opponent in 1st, won 4-0 away yesterday. Sitting in 4th, tied with 3rd and 5th. 3 points behind 2nd... Next 3 matches will be the deciders! Facing 5th today, 3rd tomorrow and 9th. Hopefully opponents can get 1 or 2 losses

TM has been DEAD this season, struggling to sell players and there is a lack of talent being produced! SAD!
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Dragons News

A easy win today. We are standing on the 1ste place for the moment.

reddeviljohn and Sakura like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    Dragons News

A easy win today. We are standing on the 1ste place for the moment.

Ur team ALL 7* TOKEN PLAYERS but still have someone even at pole position???
    with the team like yours and even U attended the match also only can win 6-0? It must be wrong with the tactic n order.. I think it likes 8-9 level above ur opponent..and if in CONSIDER that frenly match I dont think u can win less than 10 or even maybe 13-17 goals...I believe U dont need even attend any matches for the team like that also easily bag DOUBLE CHAMPION OR EVEN TREBLE...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 11-12-2015 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    Ur team ALL 7* TOKEN PLAYERS but still have someone even at pole position???
    with the team like yours and even U attended the match also only can win 6-0? It must be wrong with the tactic n order.. I think it likes 8-9 level above ur opponent..and if in CONSIDER that frenly match I dont think u can win less than 10 or even maybe 13-17 goals...I believe U dont need even attend any matches for the team like that also easily bag DOUBLE CHAMPION OR EVEN TREBLE...
    I came in in the 5th round of the league after a stop for a while. So started the season in place 12th. And I have power train the most players. In the time that I powertraint the players I lost 2 matches cause I was not good with the orders of the tactics. I search only for fast trainers. I bought a few scouts, but I don't do that anymore cause fast trainers are cheaper. I don't believe I could win with 13-17 goals difference. I think that the game not allowed to. But that's my opinion.
    reddeviljohn likes this.

Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast