Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: BRING THIS FORUM BACK TO LIFE ! /2nd attempt.

Rookie
    The tournaments that last some months will be difficult. For example, if it is 3 months long, the player that starts the tournament at 5 stars will be 3 stars at the end. Or the players that starts will be no longer in the team because you keep improving the squad, buying new 5 stars players every season.

Of course this is only a point of view, but it's a little unrealistic that you use new team every month of the tournament or something like 20+ different players.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Solis View Post
    The tournaments that last some months will be difficult. For example, if it is 3 months long, the player that starts the tournament at 5 stars will be 3 stars at the end. Or the players that starts will be no longer in the team because you keep improving the squad, buying new 5 stars players every season.

Of course this is only a point of view, but it's a little unrealistic that you use new team every month of the tournament or something like 20+ different players.
    Well... I said 4 months coz we can have 3 tournaments per year and I think a 5* player can be in the team 4 seasons.... despite all this idea is not easy to be implemented... and, I am talking of a posible new tournament in rounds during some seasons, another idea is a ranking per server that counts points during 3-4 seasons and then the better can play some final rounds the last seasons... or some thing like this to have some "choosen managers" xD
    ideas we can have many, we have to keep the flame alive to push lol

I personally feel that *some* of the mods on here are to blame for the down turn of posters on here. Quite a few are very cliquey and more importantly very rude and dismissive of other posters.

I've stopped giving advice after it was made clear it wasn't welcome. Simply you can't have you cake and eat it - something that some of the mods look to have wanted here.
    t11_fan likes this.

@pcmacdaniel
    Cutting negotiation token prices would be useful, but we also need cutting scout prices, I'd say for ~25%.
    Ex top eleven player

Rookie
    Hallo a good tactic

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Point is that a lot of members left this forum, but members which know a lot about this game, which had hundreds of posts.
    we also lost Buffs Mad lately
    t11_fan and BeckStar like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

The game is a pay-to-win monetizing scheme. It has no tournaments or leagues.

Pay-to-win targets countries where welfare exhibitionism plays an important role in individual' status in their social networks, e.g.: the USA and developing countries.

In Western and Northern Europe equal opportunity is cultural so one token buyer tends to ruin a circle of friends.

There are plenty of rich people in, let's say, Norway. But you rarely see a Nordic in this game.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123