Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Angry : CHEATERS ???!!!

I agree Spyros. But you have to understand what you can do with money in this game. In top11, there is no limit ! The player I showed will win the 3 competitions this season. This kills the game since other people in his league know they would not be able to win without spending hundreds euros. There is a difference between a game where you can spend 10 euros per month to upgrade your team, and a game where you can spend hundreds every month TO KILL THE GAME !
    If what I said don't convice you, that is I actually made a mistake playing this game because we obviously don't see the game in the same way.
    July Fourth, PBhak and aiureah like this.

Well, I am token buyer, too. A small one compared to those extremes and when I watched some squads I also believe some people use hacks and cheats instead of real money, at others I believe they pay it since they are simply addickted to T11.

About buying tokens: Spending a reasonable amount of money (what is reasonable differs as Girly fc already said) is ok IMO, because Nordeus offers a service. They have a good product, they provide the servers, maintain them and try to keep the game running. They don't do everything right and deserve some critics, but from what I have noticed so far they try to improve. And they need to since the game decpite having a nice architecture rise and falls with the players
    Yinhung likes this.

Its sad that many people don't realize this but, the T-buyers is the ones that "keeping the game alive"....

"There ain't no such thing as a free lunch!"
    Darth Sidious likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    maybe jailbrake users ?

Whats a Token Buyer again???
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    haha i am laughing my a** of at this! Why would you spend so much money on this game when you are only in league 3? You can win that easily without spending money.

Talk about wasting cash haha

Yup it sure is possible, the old saying more money than sense springs to mind, it would seem it is the only way they can win as they have no clue, keep plugging away, remember you,re winning results and standing has come from you,re hard work, not a credit card...
    Potemy and July Fourth like this.

Sample of tokens' buyer

NEW Top Eleven Token & Cash Hack (UPDATED 2013.) - YouTube

This program is delivered also by Nordeus ? It looks like pushing us to buying tokens, when we can not compete against cheating players.
    Nordeus try collect to fast and to much money.
    I saw in TV information that owner of this game is Gerard Pique company. Information about tokens hack is on his facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...dPique?fref=ts

Gerard shame on you.

Quote Originally Posted by lukasz.sokol View Post
    Sample of tokens' buyer

NEW Top Eleven Token & Cash Hack (UPDATED 2013.) - YouTube

This program is delivered also by Nordeus ? It looks like pushing us to buying tokens, when we can not compete against cheating players.
    Nordeus try collect to fast and to much money.
    I saw in TV information that owner of this game is Gerard Pique company. Information about tokens hack is on his facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...dPique?fref=ts

Gerard shame on you.
    Shame these things DO NOT work.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Shame these things DO NOT work.
    I don't know if it works I didn't try it, but when I see some teams I have a feelling that rather it works.
    And please don't say that this teams was made by token buyers They should spent thousands Euro for such team and facility.
    If it is really true that they buy it so Nordeus earn a lot of such guys. Why Nordeus want to earn more collecting tokens for example from players from own shool, when you loose auction, etc...
    Last time I bought player on auction 2-3 seasons ago. Now it is to riski when I see guys who bit price 2, 3 higher than player value.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast