Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Why are recommended players always Strikers -_-

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    One more time i get strikers.... dafck is going on haha..

Attachment 58580
    yours are not expensive...i just got mine in the last day of the season...very expensive-.-! quality 54, market volume 14.1M (the highest one, i am in LV6) need 79 token~~ yours market value 106M only 55 token ??

I like this recommandation.. but i have no more now.. just one time and now it's gone!

I hope that i'll got more soon..

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    yours are not expensive...i just got mine in the last day of the season...very expensive-.-! quality 54, market volume 14.1M (the highest one, i am in LV6) need 79 token~~ yours market value 106M only 55 token ??
    I guess all these recommendations are made by looking at your average team quality. For example, a 29Q Atlético Kolkata in Level 4 was recommended this:
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    One more time i get strikers.... dafck is going on haha..

Attachment 58580
    Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    I guess all these recommendations are made by looking at your average team quality. For example, a 29Q Atlético Kolkata in Level 4 was recommended this:
    Yet again Strikers with useless SAs - who wants a striker that takes FKs or Corners? You want them in the area on the other end of the kicks banging them in the net...
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    but i am taking about the token...how come a market value 106M player is 55 token...and mine...14.1M need 79 token?? quality is different of course, i understand it (different LV)...but i think the price (token) should have a standard~

and mine

Why are recommended players always Strikers -_--offended.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    and mine

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	offended.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	59275
    mine was 39, 59, 79~ and i was in LV6~ why mine is so expensive....

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    mine was 39, 59, 79~ and i was in LV6~ why mine is so expensive....
    the token price is not due to marked value, but the age and skill level compared with the level you are playing

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

Addicted
    my 79 token is just like a 69 token in the scout list...just younger 2 year old~ well... come in the last day of the season -.- which mean he will become 21 year old... and a 5 star in LV7.... (but the record is crazy.....ST/AMR ...136 match... 136 goals with 25 assist ..... not sure how he perform in my team in LV 7)

First team also all ST
    Why are recommended players always Strikers -_--screenshot_2015-12-13-22-20-04.jpg

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast