Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree303Likes

Thread: Zero T negotiation offers

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Another 0T offer
    (it's just happened that my player had the sp to be in nego list - wasn't in my intentions).
    from a manager of my league.
    And that's explaining why he is in 10th place even if he hasn't much weaker team than mine.
    It's about perception
    Zero T negotiation offers-chachula.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Continuing the previous post, this player is a fast trainer so I decided to give him two more positions, DL & DR as I have only 1 defender for each of those positions and I will use him as a back up. So I spent about 100 greens and 12 reds for a 3 days injury (and 1T to change his name )
    In the beginning I trained him with the new version but it was toooo boring so I went back to the old one.
    After some more 0T offers I rejected, another offer from Mustafa who is in my league and we 're playing tomorrow together
    maybe I will keep his tokens and reject his offer after our game
    Zero T negotiation offers-tiago-silva-1.jpg

just joking. He has a very strong team and I don't think he has a problem with tokens.
    His team is full of high q players with sa.
    But why the hell he is offering only 1 token ?
    I bet he has spent much more in bidding wars.
    Zero T negotiation offers-tiago-silva-2.jpg

Impressed are they? Not impressed enough to make a decent offer on the player concerned...

Zero T negotiation offers-0t-offer.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Addicted
    LOL, the funny one i got was at the beginning of the season, i bought a scout player.... right after that....a 0 T offer come....i was thinking... really?? i just use 69 tokens + 32M bought a player...and he wants 0 T to buy it ~ LOL.... surely i reject

and then I got 6 times offer for my MC (my MC was going to earn 8 stars) first time 0T and increase to 6T...but still i reject all... like... 6T 52M ....still can't help me to find a 8 star MC ...even he is 22 years old... but he is in my team 4 season already...

the negotiation system is not going to work...mostly it is wasting time... think about that.... will you accept 6 token for a player who is going to be 7 or 8 stars?? (in young age) ... well, but the one offer is like paying more about 20+ tokens for that token ....which he is thinking you will get 20+ token... so how would this system work??

well, I think it's a problem because with the new version, you can't see the level of the other team, isn't it ?
    So you can't understand if a player is a 4-5* for his team or he is a 6*-7* .

You can see the team info of the team making the offer, you just have to be careful of which buttons you press...

Zero T negotiation offers-nego-offer-team-info.jpg
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

no, I mean if Bogdan can see your level - so to know if Grob is a 5*-6* or 7* player for your team.

When dreams come true
    Zero T negotiation offers-0t-douglas.jpg
    Gert Funck likes this.

I've woke up today to not one, but two STUPID offers for two of my players. Both off experienced managers too, who should really know better.

First offer - I only keep 3 strikers in my squad as it is and even though he is my weakest of my 3 he is still high scout level for me at level 43. He has a special ability and at age 23 still has years ahead of him. This offer comes from a manager a level above me at level 44 and he offers me 123M in cash (When I have over 26 BILLION in the bank) and ZERO tokens.

However, the one that really makes me laugh is the following offer.

I have trained all my Midfielders to hold the TRIPLE role of ML, MC, MR, training 5 of them to 7 star, with the other two at high 6 star to be used as backup.

I wake up to find one of my high 6 star players who is a TRIPLE role holder AND holds a special ability has had an offer from a LEVEL 44 player of 134M and 1 Token.

Why on earth would I wish to accept either offer - but even more so for the second player. Getting players with a duel role where they have two of ML,MC or MR is hard enough and 99% of the time has to be done by training them a second position - so getting a player with 3 of these positions takes a lot of training. Taking into account that he is then so close to being 7 star - getting an equivelent SCOUT player in would cost at least 50 tokens - and he would only have one of the three positions.

Morons doesn't even come close to what they are. Both are higher level managers than me. I've been playing the game for 3 and a half years so they must have been playing it longer - yet they don't understand basic common sense. Who on their right mind would accept either offer?

I'd tie their tokens up all day for revenge if it wasn't a case that it actually stopped me from being able to daily train them.

Honestly, a triple roll midfielder who is close to being 7 star with special ability and you offer 1 Token. What the ****

the most amazing is their levels
    How did they "survive" till lv44
    TE has a place for everyone

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast