Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree303Likes

Thread: Zero T negotiation offers

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Welcome
    I was waiting for you

Attachment 72282
    is that what people mean by fast trainer?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    he is a fast trainer, yes
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    he is a fast trainer, yes
    How you know it?

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Pro
    Normally it will be the player with the highest price in your transfer window. I don't know which level you are but I am lvl 32 for instance. Most players cost 110-111-112 mln. Some players cost 113 mln and those are normally your fast trainers. In the lower level you will sometimes see players that both cost 5 mln. One has a wage of 100.000 and the other has a wage of 50.000. The last one is propably a fast trainer compared to the higher salary. These are two ways I can tell what players are the faster trainers.

0 token offers are and will be an insult if you ask me. Good suggestions Nik in the other thread. The whole thing with negotions is that is unclear what the extra tokens mean at the start of the bidding. I hesitated a long time to put in a bid because it was unclear to me if I would loose the tokens if the bid was cancelled. It was also unclear if the bid would cost 9 tokens + the tokens you would bid. This has to be explained a lot better if you ask me.

So far I have had 2 good token offers for my players (with 5 and 6 tokens). All other bids were 0 token offers which they can shove somewhere. It just shows how flawed negotions are.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Apprentice
    You will get every tokens back if he reject your offer. Min bid is like 9T, but all goes to Nordeus and that manager will get 0T. Only if you up it like 13T, then that manager will get 2T if he accept your bid, and 11T goes to Nordeus.
    Last edited by woopypooky; 10-18-2016 at 12:22 PM.

there needs to be a way to be able to block certain people from negotiations...i mean, come on! spent all day rejecting 0-1 token offers from the same guy. take the hint! no means no. of course, since we cant block them, i had to do the next best thing, and that was to level up my player to 6*

This is my first post, so I am sorry if I miss something here.
    I just reached level 4 and made two offers in the negotiations list. After reading the thread here, I made offers with 2T each. After about 10 hours I got counter offers of 30% over market value and 9T for each player. Since Nordeus is getting 9-10T, this basically means I would be getting a player at 30% over market value for 19T.
    I think the system is simply flawed as this is a no go for a prudent buyer. In the regular transfer list I can get players I want usually at or below market value with much fewer tokens. You just need to figure out the times when the market is a bit slow in your time zone so you do not get in a bidding war. So if I want to get a deal I go there.
    If I need a certain player desperately I can always buy him in the scout list, which is a bit more but also gives you much more quality immediately.
    So while you guys are upset about low-ball offers, I think the flaw is that Nordeus is taking about 10T, thereby making the purchase expensive.
    Not to mentions, transfer list and scout list give you a player immediately and does not tie up tokens for 24 hours.
    From my point of view the negotiation list takes too long and Nordeus cut is way too large, so I will pass on that. Reading here that managers will try to tie up tokens for 24 hours intentionally only confirms my thoughts. From a business point of view you guys make a huge mistake. The buyers are your customers. You got a low ball offer? Reject it. Do not play around or act insulted. First some managers might not know better and secondly in a way they are customers.

If I missed something, please let me know, but I thought I would post my point of view as a relative newbie.
    LeManiaque and woopypooky like this.

Famous
    Welcome, good first post. Thanks for sharing.

One benefit over scouted players is you can see real statistics, or offer on players belonging to friends who you might have seen play well in a match. Either way, yes negotiations are expensive and clunky.

sgdgolf youre correct in saying that a patient manager can find much better deals in the transfer market but i've seen players spend 20-30-40-50 tokens on players that they could have had for a guaranteed 18-24 T in negotiations. It helps to have a few friends at or above your level to scout them for good players to poach,
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    sgdgolf youre correct in saying that a patient manager can find much better deals in the transfer market but i've seen players spend 20-30-40-50 tokens on players that they could have had for a guaranteed 18-24 T in negotiations. It helps to have a few friends at or above your level to scout them for good players to poach,
    Yeah, I have seen that too. However, if you are willing to spend more than 30T the scout list is the way to go in my opinion. Nevertheless, Nordeus should be getting maybe 2-3T. After all, the managers are doing all the work. It just seems a bit extreme. And 24 hours is also too long.
    Rant off.

Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast