Page 62 of 70 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
Like Tree1744Likes

Thread: Season 75 - Are you ready?

Dreamer
    Congrats to all cup winners!

Wiesse, great achievement in a cup 5 levels above yours.
    Wiesse, El Pistolero and Arion like this.

Power's Celtic's have retained the title n am now playing for the double,he is .3 higher and was just wondering your thoughts on tactics

my team
    Season 75 - Are you ready?-capturea.jpg

team in final
    Season 75 - Are you ready?-captureb.jpg
    talisman and Killroy like this.

hattrick and not MVP

Season 75 - Are you ready?-2016-02-04-23_14_49-start.jpg

Mamani 10 and MVP
    talisman, Killroy and Wiesse like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    I had the league in my hands and i lost it from two consecutive losses (both 2-3). To many yellows and i lost key players in both games. Very unlucky.

Season 75 - Are you ready?-2.jpg

Tomorrow i have the final of the Champions. I don't think i have to many chances but anything can happen. Again, one of my top players will not play because of yellows.

Season 75 - Are you ready?-1.jpg
    Last edited by Alan Solis; 02-04-2016 at 09:51 PM.
    Gert Funck and Killroy like this.

Day 26 - Palace teams report.

Three matches to go, and the Palace teams have polar opposite tasks for the rest of the season: Casuals to protect a 5 point lead in the League; Terriers to overcome a five point deficit - both have done enough to gain promotion and claim a Champions League spot for next season. Both had matches this evening, kicking off 26 minutes apart.

======

Palace Casuals' only challengers for the League title were at home playing 6th place, Casuals themselves had a home match against 3rd. A double from right-winger Andrea Denicola gave the home side the edge in a tight 2-1 win; then the result from the other match filtered through, and it was a defeat for 2nd place - Casuals are the League Champions!!!

Season 75 - Are you ready?-s31-league-hl-round-24.jpgSeason 75 - Are you ready?-s31-league-ms-round-24.jpgSeason 75 - Are you ready?-s31-league-pr-round-24.jpg

Season 75 - Are you ready?-s31-l27-league-table-round-24.jpg

Season 75 - Are you ready?-trophy-thumbs-up.jpg

======

Palace Terriers were at home against the basement team, having seen that the League leaders had won their match earlier today, and rather than go all-out for a big win, decided to play to ensure the three points. Nikolay Radev swung in a corner for Kamel Hamlili to head in the opener, then scored (another) hat-trick for himself to go top of the 'Golden Boot' table. Terriers are still 5 points adrift of the top of the table, and the leaders play Terriers' opponents of today away tomorrow - Terriers have a six point lead and substantial goal difference advantage over third place, so have claimed at least second place this season.

Season 75 - Are you ready?-s08-league-hl-round-24.jpgSeason 75 - Are you ready?-s08-league-ms-round-24.jpgSeason 75 - Are you ready?-s08-league-pr-round-24.jpg

Season 75 - Are you ready?-s08-l08-league-table-round-24.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 02-04-2016 at 09:56 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Power View Post
    Power's Celtic's have retained the title n am now playing for the double,he is .3 higher and was just wondering your thoughts on tactics

my team
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capturea.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	61998

team in final
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Captureb.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	61999
    With all those advance players he's got, you should be playing at least 4 defensive players - try 4-3N-2(AML/R)-1 or 3N-2(DML/R)-3N-2.
    Darren Power likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

thanks for the reply,how bout 4-5-1v on normal,own half,counter,high pressure with offside trap on,id be interested in your thoughts

Season 75 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    8 in the league. I win
    wow that is alot
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    8 in the league. I win
    Amateur

Palace Casuals Season 25
    Season 75 - Are you ready?-s25-l24-league-table-final.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Power View Post
    thanks for the reply,how bout 4-5-1v on normal,own half,counter,high pressure with offside trap on,id be interested in your thoughts

4-5-1V is not far off 4-3N-2(AML/R)-1, it's worth a shot. I, personally, wouldn't use the blue arrow on the DMC (but then I'm blue arrow-phobic anyway, as I've found they often do the opposite of what I think they should do).

With the orders, I usually use normal/both flanks/low pressure/normal tackling/short passing/zonal/counter/no offside if I'm not using it for it's intended defensive purpose, but that's me...

Page 62 of 70 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast