Page 41 of 72 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Like Tree1870Likes

Thread: Season 76 - Are you ready?

Day 15 - Palace Terriers Champions League report.

The match being scheduled at some unearthly hour for a Sunday, the Palace Terriers Management decided to have a lie-in and let the team take care of itself. Away at a relatively low-Q team, some of the reserves got a run-out and the team won 2-1, with first half goals from MoM Nikolay Radev and a late consolation for the hosts ten minutes from time. The only hiccup for Terriers is a three-day injury for striker/left-winger Samir Gross. Fairly easy League game later so he'll be rested and his condition will be assessed tomorrow with respect to whether the team needs him to be rushed back to fitness.

Season 76 - Are you ready?-s09-champ-hl-t16-1.jpg
    Tyltyl, Gert Funck, Wiesse and 2 others like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

ooohhh level 40 is such a bore, look at the transferlist. So it would take a million greenpacks to get a competitive player

Season 76 - Are you ready?-2016-02-21-12_45_05-new-notification.jpg

my dedication is under true pressure these day I must admit
    reddeviljohn likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    ooohhh level 40 is such a bore, look at the transferlist. So it would take a million greenpacks to get a competitive player

my dedication is under true pressure these day I must admit
    ...and you can't take over a lower Level team with the new version...

I've said it before, but if that's the prospect for very high Levels, then I'd want to do just that...
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    ...and you can't take over a lower Level team with the new version...

I've said it before, but if that's the prospect for very high Levels, then I'd want to do just that...
    But whats the point of playing, if you have to lower your team to play. This is IMO ludicrous. Then I would rather leave, than start all over

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    But whats the point of playing, if you have to lower your team to play. This is IMO ludicrous. Then I would rather leave, than start all over
    That's probably the difference betwixt you and me... if I liked playing a game I'd probably do anything to maintain my interest in it, including going back to the challenge of building a team up again...

CL 1/32 final match 1

We made the first step to reached the next round. We didn't conceed a away goal. A good perfomance, but the score could be higher.

36' Strootman assist Sanchez
    49' Sanchez
    talisman and reddeviljohn like this.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    That's probably the difference betwixt you and me... if I liked playing a game I'd probably do anything to maintain my interest in it, including going back to the challenge of building a team up again...
    That's what my FireCats are doing
    Arion likes this.

Won first leg of CL 1-2 away

Won League game 7-0
    Here's how the table looks halfway through

Season 76 - Are you ready?-image.jpgSeason 76 - Are you ready?-image.jpgSeason 76 - Are you ready?-image.jpg

Day 15 - Palace teams report - part 2.

Palace Casuals
    were at home to the 1st place team and put in a much improved performance, but still lost to the odd goal. Right-winger Andrea Denicola got the Nordeus speciality booking in the first 5 minutes so was subbed by the Management at half-time; only to see his replacement, Andy Bayunu, injured later in the second half.

Season 76 - Are you ready?-s32-league-hl-round-13.jpg

Palace Terriers played away at 6th place and suffered their first League defeat of the season. The opposition changed their formation for the first time this season at the last moment, but strangely did not attend the match, so a mid-half formation change was needed for the visitors. Wingers Declan McGranaghan and Mark Hughes got the first two goals, and Andre Forsmark slammed in a free-kick one minute from time, but it was not enough.

Season 76 - Are you ready?-s09-league-hl-round-13.jpg

Right-winger Declan McGranaghan made his 100th appearance in this match.

Season 76 - Are you ready?-pt-declan-mcgranaghan-100.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 02-21-2016 at 09:28 PM.

Season 76 - Are you ready?-2016-02-21-16_29_30-new-notification.jpg

Page 41 of 72 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast