Page 47 of 72 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Like Tree1870Likes

Thread: Season 76 - Are you ready?

I just hope the troll results doesn't affect my teams in champions league.

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I'm in both Trophy Quarter Finals and 7 points ahead in the league. Could this be our first treble?

I hold a 4-0 lead in the Cup first leg so I'm confident of getting to the semis. Niko you're a genius!
    I know

hahaha
    El Pistolero likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

After the break, the players decided to give a spectacular performance
    Season 76 - Are you ready?-league-game-run-n-gun.jpg

My second team, Tigran Rovers, have a not so easy league. There is another team which is very close to us
    Season 76 - Are you ready?-league-d15.jpg

but, where t.h. are his players
    Season 76 - Are you ready?-top-rated-d16.jpg

Day 17 - Palace teams League report.

Palace Casuals find a win in the League at last, playing at home to 12th place. Right-wing Andy Bayunu carried on from the earlier Champions League match and scored once in each half, and new striker Maarten Wiegman got the other in a 3-1 win which eases Casuals away from the bottom part of the table.

Season 76 - Are you ready?-s32-league-hl-round-15.jpg

Season 76 - Are you ready?-s32-l28-league-round-15-11th.png

The Champions League 'Top 16' round complete, Casuals draw is revealed...

Season 76 - Are you ready?-s32-champ-quarter-finals-draw.jpg

Palace Terriers played at home to 8th place and had a workmanlike 2-0 win which keeps them 7 points clear at the top. The wingers prospered, Nikolay Radev scoring the first goal and Declan McGranaghan adding the second 14 mintues later.

Season 76 - Are you ready?-s09-league-hl-round-15.jpg

Season 76 - Are you ready?-s09-l09-league-round-15-top.jpg

More Terriers players are crowding into the 'Top Players' table

Season 76 - Are you ready?-s09-l09-league-round-15ps.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 02-23-2016 at 11:18 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    My second team, Tigran Rovers, have a not so easy league. There is another team which is very close to us
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	league d15.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	32.7 KB 
ID:	63170

but, where t.h. are his players
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	top rated d16.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	63171
    Where are your players in assist 2nd and 3rd place?
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Done, recived a goal when I changed to low pressure.... really is the 1st time I feel that a order affect been 2 maanagers in the match... but, we go to QF and as we just play the CL we gonna fight for the 14th Champoo League :3

Season 76 - Are you ready?-t41-cl-octavos.jpg

That's why I love this game, since nothing is impossible here.
    I was losing 0-4 in my ground, but in second half I've scored 3 which gave me a little chance before the second game, and GUESS WHAT??? I'M IN SEMI-FINAL AGAIN, I beat him today 1-3 sorry man !!!!!!!!! This was really tough game. GOOD LUCK for everyone in CUP matches today!!!! )))))))

Season 76 - Are you ready?-img_3452.jpgSeason 76 - Are you ready?-img_3510.jpgSeason 76 - Are you ready?-img_3513.jpgSeason 76 - Are you ready?-img_3514.jpgSeason 76 - Are you ready?-img_3515.jpg

Famous
    Belated half season review

These are last seasons of my teams. I have not yet made up my mind at season beginning. The implementation of new change around Day 5 attracted me trying out the new version. Eventually I still manage my teams in this season and decided to complete this season even if old version is completely not supported. But I have already simplified my management work and did not make a season plan in this thread as usual.

As my days to play this game is limited, I am trying out some new things like making my first few negotiation offers. But I will keep some tokens until season end to rename my teams and some of my players at that time, in order to spread some messages.

Level 32 Team - NT Bulldog

There are some similarities between this season and last one. This team fell down near the bottom of league table and began to climb up in late of 1st half season. At mid season point, it reached no.8. This is similar to last season. I really hope it can repeat the miracle of last season and won the league in this season. But this season is more difficult. My team just suffered probably the all time worst loss 0-7 yesterday, but luckily it bounced back and won earlier today and temporarily reached no. 6 at this moment.

The team is unlucky that it grouped with 3 stronger one level higher team in CL. I really hate this. I wanted to give up CL but my players still need to play these matches. This greatly affect performance of my players in league. Anyway, my team still tried my best as usual. I am not disappointed for getting 2 points only.

Season 76 - Are you ready?-bulldog-32-half-season-table.jpgSeason 76 - Are you ready?-bulldog-32-half-season-history.jpg

Level 24 Team - Beauty

The team drew in first 2 matches, then quickly moved up to the leading position before fell to 3rd place at mid season point. Similar to last season, the target at mid season point is still winning both league and CL.

Unlike previous seasons, there is very few roster change, because most of the players are fast trainers or well and consistently performed. But at mid season point, I found that this team has less 6 star players comparing with previous seasons at mid season point. Many players will soon reach 6 star, but I don't know when because of the new changes. This team is very balanced, but it does not have great scoring abilities. Some of the defenders begin to inconsistently perform. As there are plenty of tokens left (about 150), I will try to find some upgrades through both auction and negotiation. But it is not easy to find players who are better than my current ones because most of them are fast trainers, only 3 are older than 21 years old, all except GK/ST/MC can play 2 positions. Well, only 3 of them has SA

Season 76 - Are you ready?-beauty-24-half-season-table.jpgSeason 76 - Are you ready?-beauty-24-half-season-history.jpgSeason 76 - Are you ready?-beauty-24-half-season-cl.jpg

Pro
    Yesterday I beat the number 2 of the league which puts me now in 4th place with only 3 points behind from number 1. Working wonders. I had a hard round in the CL against a high quality opponent but I won and tied the matches, so now I am up against a team which should be a lot easier as he/she is 5 less in quality.

My second team had a tough round too in the CL. My advisary was a little higher in quality. First home match I dominated like mad but luck was not on my side. His/her goalie made 7!! saves again. Sigh. Endscore 3-3. Away match, fully trained, full bonusses, full morale and the game was completely even. The 2-2 was to be expected from that. Again a little stronger but luck was on her/his side and the advisary went through on away goals. First season I get knocked out so soon

A little good thing though. I could buy a fast trainer MC, 18 years old and playmaker sa for 2 tokens. Woohoo. 10 training points later, another scout.
    talisman and nikolgiorgos like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7