Page 66 of 72 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
Like Tree1870Likes

Thread: Season 76 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    You don't have to sell your whole squad, you don't have to sell your best players. If you keep 8 of your first 11, replace the other 3 with 3*s and have 3 3* subs and no more than 14 players you'll drop overall quality drastically and you will face fairer competition. Keep those 3*s as long as possible eventually they will be 1* and it will be better and better. As soon as day 3 comes I bid on negotiations for decent players who will appear as unwanted low quality to other teams. Fill up your subs, try to get players with more than one position.
    I try to keep my 0T academy players until they drop down to 1* but I can't resist multiple token nego offers for them. There always another one coming in 12 days so....My overall quality is 81.8 but my starting 11 is 87. i really hope they are going by overall average for the upcoming season considering you can't hold back SP anymore. I should sell one of my underperforming scout strikers to further lower it but I'm not convinced he is a total wasteman yet. Also, I would feel dirty if I broke up a squad that may likely achieve a club first.
    Arion likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Atlético Kolkata Transfer Report

This player got a game in Cup Final:
    And these were renamed:
    I'll once again return to 4-5-1v, occasionally playing 4-3-2-1 as an attacking alternative, or if I face 4-4-2. Don't wanna go in wars on Day 1, and I am not promoting, so I shopped early.
    Last edited by Arion; 03-04-2016 at 04:25 AM.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

VIP
    300 games for FK Partizan's playmaker, AMC Nikola Ilić... He scored hat-trick and assisted twice celebrating milestone and 7th trophy, 4th in League...

Season 76 - Are you ready?-98.png
    Season 76 - Are you ready?-99.jpg
    HoofDaddy, Arion, Killroy and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    300 games for FK Partizan's playmaker, AMC Nikola Ilić... He scored hat-trick and assisted twice celebrating milestone and 7th trophy, 4th in League...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	98.PNG 
Views:	30 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	63548

Name:	99.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	63549
    He is a legend

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk

Pro
    I love those reports Steppenwolf. Wait for it...... Legendary
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

WE WON THE TREBLE!!

Season 76 - Are you ready?-image.jpgSeason 76 - Are you ready?-image.jpgSeason 76 - Are you ready?-image.jpg

We went down 0-1 early and had to come back to lead 2-1 thanks to striker Escobar assisting left mid Tebily and Tebily assisting right back Azulay. At 2-1 and 75 minutes gone I thought it would be safe to bring on the opponents former striker CHO! A minute later they equalised and I stupidly subbed off my best player Escobar. It went to extra time despite me dominating the game but his offside trap was lethal with 3 CBs. I changed Cho to freekick taker and on 119 minutes one of his 3 CBs got a straight red and Cho stood next to previous taker Cardozo and crossed from the left to assist my attacking mid Hagedorn!!

What a thriller! I actually wanted him to score a winner but I think a 119 minute freekick assist against your former club is even better xD

My grandkids will know Chos name hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    WE WON THE TREBLE!!

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	63552Click image for larger version. 

Views:	29 
Size:	86.2 KB 
ID:	63553Click image for larger version. 

Views:	29 
Size:	86.5 KB 
ID:	63554

We went down 0-1 early and had to come back to lead 2-1 thanks to striker Escobar assisting left mid Tebily and Tebily assisting right back Azulay. At 2-1 and 75 minutes gone I thought it would be safe to bring on the opponents former striker CHO! A minute later they equalised and I stupidly subbed off my best player Escobar. It went to extra time despite me dominating the game but his offside trap was lethal with 3 CBs. I changed Cho to freekick taker and on 119 minutes one of his 3 CBs got a straight red and Cho stood next to previous taker Cardozo and crossed from the left to assist my attacking mid Hagedorn!!

What a thriller! I actually wanted him to score a winner but I think a 119 minute freekick assist against your former club is even better xD

My grandkids will know Chos name hahaha
    Congrats. I seem to never pocket more than 1 trophy a season, tho this season I was tanking in league. Happy to get the Cup. 2 Cups, 1 CL, 0 League, 7 seasons gone... In fact, Atlético de Kolkata never finished first in both the seasons of the 8-team Indian Super League table, but managed to finish in top four both the seasons. ISL uses a 2-legged semifinals then the final for the top four teams at the end of the group stage.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Thank you, Arion. I'm delighted to win my first treble.

I have to thank Hoofdaddy and Niko, without their help it wouldn't of been possible.

The training update almost ruined my season until I got back on track and had an unbelievable season. 10 games without conceding, just 1 loss in the league and months of getting the right squad, the right tactics and I got there. Full backs getting double figures, wingers scoring often, the best GK I've ever had and Escobar who I compare to David Villa leading my team to a treble.

Bad day. I lost both CL finals with 1-0
    Reserves dominated all game
    First team was dominated all match
    reddeviljohn likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Bad day. I lost both CL finals with 1-0
    Reserves dominated all game
    First team was dominated all match
    I'm sorry man. Well done on getting to the final, hopefully you have more luck next season.

When I lose a final, it motivates me to better my season overall.
    3 seasons ago I lost in the final of CL and added the winner, he's in my league and I'm first and he won't even qualify for CL this season
    Last season, I finished 2nd won a cup and got to semis of CL. My goal this season was to do the double and try and get to final of CL. I completed the treble

Page 66 of 72 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast