Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: [NEW CALCULATION] Evolution of Players

Portuguese Forum Moderator Paivinha's Avatar

[NEW CALCULATION] Evolution of Players

Hello guys,
    Some people may even find it strange the new method of development of players, however, remains almost the same, my players are usually developed with the games and 2 or 3 daily training.

In the old version we know that for every gain skill point was worth 0.2 points in its attributes, thus the calculation was simple to find out how many skill points needed for its development.

But how does this calculation in the new version which worked with percent?

Simple!
    Here is an example of the new calculation to find out how many points are needed for the player to evolve:

[NEW CALCULATION] Evolution of Players-jogador.jpg

In the above image I have a player about to evolve into world-class with 7 stars

*Defense: 49.9
    *Attack: 49.6
    *Physical / Mental: 49.7

In the old system worked that way: 49,9+49,6+49,7 = 149,2
    For that player reaches 50 quality he will have to have 150 total skill points

149,2-150=0,8 In the old system it would require 4 skill points because each point is worth 0.2 points in their attributes.

********************NEW SYSTEM*********************

1- 150 - 149,2 = 0,8
    2- 0,8 x 0,2 = 0,16
    3- 0,16 x 100% = 16% for each skill point gain in its attributes ( he needs 16 pts on their attributes to evolve to the next level )

NOTE: Because the new system works with percentage there is a rounding the numbers where the player can evolve with 14,15 or 16 skill points wins.

I tested this formula on several players and all went well, I also asked several friends to test and all worked.

My opinion of them have changed the method of evolution: If they had not changed, players would evolve quickly, considering that in a game, some players earn up to 7%. For example, if missing 3 points for the player evolve, with a game he getting this 7%, the player could rapidly becoming world-class legend and etc .. Under the old system, every game he could earn up to 3 points. So this change, came to balance evolution.

Last edited by Paivinha; 02-18-2016 at 08:59 AM.
    Moisés Eirinha likes this.

Dreamer
    I don't understand why is more quickly now...
    Now, in your example it needs 16%, so 16 points but for winning 1 point it needs how many time really ???

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    I don't understand why is more quickly now...
    Now, in your example it needs 16%, so 16 points but for winning 1 point it needs how many time really ???
    I suppose we have to wait for sometime until a geek shows up and test all the training drills to find the best formula for a quick and fast training.

Hard to say if is better or not because depends a lot from a training session to another, not all provide you same amount of points.

Haven't tested Rodrigo theory but also I think he rushed a bit because you must do these tests once you have all drills unlocked to get the maximum points.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Addicted
    i am not sure the players can grow up very quick...and also can't see what is going on the skill point( before you can see how close you will get the next point, but now, nothing to see...it just like random pop up)

but i feel there is not much change in fast trainer and slow trainer?? i don't see much different in my players...they just like gain almost the same~

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    i am not sure the players can grow up very quick...and also can't see what is going on the skill point( before you can see how close you will get the next point, but now, nothing to see...it just like random pop up)

but i feel there is not much change in fast trainer and slow trainer?? i don't see much different in my players...they just like gain almost the same~
    Just do hard training session on all the squad. It'll help you to unlock levels quickly.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Just do hard training session on all the squad. It'll help you to unlock levels quickly.
    well... i am already in LV15 (training), it just not has a big different between i player in 22M and 32M player....they look like gaining the same skill... not like before... one(22M) mostly get 60+ but the other one (32M) may get 90+
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    well... i am already in LV15 (training), it just not has a big different between i player in 22M and 32M player....they look like gaining the same skill... not like before... one(22M) mostly get 60+ but the other one (32M) may get 90+
    Let's admit it — we all are alien to this concept. It'll take us more time to figure it out, even though we've got the basics. There's now virtually no difference between a L37 and a L3 player's experience.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Sorry but I can't get anything.

3- 0,16 x 100% = 16% for each skill point gain in its attributes ( he needs 16 pts on their attributes to evolve to the next level )
    Dude, this English is all messed up.

I only know I had some 8 players on negotiations and they are all screwed up now.

Nordeus is the most unprofessional game company I've ever seen in 30 years. Absolutely ludicrous.

just think 15 training bars instead of one. each training activity applies points toward progress on skills on players that possess them. The greater the intensity, the greater the gain. i do think that diminishing returns is in effect on the same activity repeated 4/5/6 times. it's likely that the skill points aren't evenly applied to the same skills to players of equal value and age of different positions(i.e. ST v DC) but i could be wrong.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast