Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Questions we want to ask to developers of the game

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Today in my cup game i put 2 times in the first half the attack bonus and scored 0 goals,in the second half after the attack bonus finished i put the defense bonus and i scored 2 in 5 min and this is not happened for the first time,most of the time is like this for me,so i think the bonus is just something visual like the SA
    hey, I had to modify a little your post as it a had a big reply with quote, to the previous post with some answers.
    Please, do not reply big posts.
    Also your subject is something we want to ask the devs of the game.
    But it's very interesting to discuss about this, if and how this bonus affect the game, so I started another thread where I paste you full post.
    Lets' continue about the bonus here
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...nse-bonus.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by sparklinginsilence View Post
    1. How come players have more than 100% attribute in any given quality. Is this comparative or do the players have superpowers?

2. Can you scale up or down the UI depending on the screen size or platform?

Mod: Great thread and an example of how the forum should be moderated. Love it !

1) the answer is below
    2) This is about Orders 1)
    thanks
    It is comparative to the lowest scout level. But the problem is, a * equals 20%, which is more or less that of an SP. Player A's quality is 112% of that of a scout. But mathematically it's wrong. The 50% of a scout varies for different levels. A level 1 scout is 25Q if I'm not wrong. Then a 4* player (15Q) is only 60%. In Level 7, a scout and 4* player are 55Q and 45Q respectively. Therefore a 4* player is ≈82%. mathematically wrong.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

how much advantage do you have watching the game now? using bonuses and so on.

seems like even way weaker teams can beat stronger by watching?
    Arion likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

hmmm
    I 'll transfer this in the first page as a question which is more to the point
    Game play
    10) This attack or defense bonus has to do with the motivation of the players to attack/defend more or gives also some efficiency to that too ?
    Gert Funck likes this.

I just sent this to them as a suggestion if you would like to add it to your list.

The U-21 feature is useless unless your new to the game and don't know any better. The two star no tokens player usually gets sold immediately for very little money and the four star many tokens player is to risky to gamble on. This has been addressed many times on the T11 forum. Why has it not been tweaked for the better? I think there is a small level of excitement when you receive those players that are a product of your training facilities. It would be nice to actually farm a Ronaldo or a Messi every once in awhile.
    Bunzo, Gert Funck and Arion like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sons of Pitches View Post
    I just sent this to them as a suggestion if you would like to add it to your list.

The U-21 feature is useless unless your new to the game and don't know any better. The two star no tokens player usually gets sold immediately for very little money and the four star many tokens player is to risky to gamble on. This has been addressed many times on the T11 forum. Why has it not been tweaked for the better? I think there is a small level of excitement when you receive those players that are a product of your training facilities. It would be nice to actually farm a Ronaldo or a Messi every once in awhile.
    I disagree. If we don't want token player we can release him, token free player we do not have to sell right away but wait until he comes close to next star and sell him with ease, and for managers who want Messi they can buy nordgen player in the morning and assign more green packs on him and get a player for 2-3 seasons. In the past, I also thought token player from academy should be material for a club legend, but sadly, that is not the case.
    ФК МЕДАК II - 62 x Liga; 33 x Liga Sampiona; 21 x Kup; 3 x Super Liga: 2 x Super Kup
    nastupi: Frisanco (AMR) 771, golovi: Frisanco (AMR) 768; asistencije: Frisanco (AMR) 522

Sorry @lespa but I cannot see any sirius disagreement with "Sons of Pitches" post.
    Anyway, I 'll not add this one in the questionnaire because it's a very old question/suggestion/demand of the forum about the game so if nord guys would like to answer or what, they could already change this.
    I 'm trying to focus more in the new version, with the hope that someone would like to answer some from above questions.
    But I started another thread which is about the marketing of top eleven, where I added this issue with academy players and I 'll add some more in the future.
    Please visit and continue if you want, this subject here.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...tml#post394595
    Thanks

Question. Stop putting strikers in recommended lists! I have a 7 star lone striker, I got from that list 2 months ago, I don't need another one!

:'D

Feel free to translate to the Devs.

So, here we have a fundamental question !
    6) Those 4 bonus we collect from training, are useless if we 're not watching (and not click the buttons) or still adding something (and how much) to our games ?

and another one, also about training
    7) A drill lv2 gives a better result in training than the same drill lv1 ?
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-10-2016 at 09:12 PM.
    Gert Funck likes this.

I would asked them only one question:
    Have you ever watched real football match?

let's talk here
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...all-sucks.html
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-12-2016 at 10:16 AM.
    Arion likes this.
    Ex top eleven player

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast