Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Questions we want to ask to developers of the game

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    So, here we have a fundamental question !
    6) Those 4 bonus we collect from training, are useless if we 're not watching (and not click the buttons) or still adding something (and how much) to our games ?

and another one, also about training
    7) A drill lv2 gives a better result in training than the same drill lv1 ?
    6)I guess they're still helpful, only the clicked one gives you 150% bonus for 20 minutes or so. At least that's what the game says.
    7)This was a no-brainer... For same intensity drills, yes. But if you compare pass go shoot L2 with fast counterattack L1, then no. But a pass go shoot L2 is better than stretching L1 or pass go shoot L1. But there seems to be no difference between very easy drills L1 and L2. I have warm up L2 but still +1 per each player.
    Last edited by Arion; 03-10-2016 at 11:46 PM.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Arion
    6)I guess they're still helpful, only the clicked one gives you 150% bonus for 20 minutes or so. At least that's what the game says.
    That's what I 'm asking. Bonus gives motivation or also efficiency ?

@PricopGeorgeCatalin answer
    2) Attack or defense bonus always working in a game ? What's the difference from setting Hard Attack or hard Deffense ?
    - Yes because that's how the game is designed but how much this difference will count I guess not even the developers can't give an directly answer who will please everyone. In big lines is same with hard attacking and hard defensing, is motivating more the players.

Scenario :
    I 'm playing a game, setting defense and only my attack bonus left. What it will be ? My team will performing like wants to attack ? What is this use of this bonus ? What is the effect if not watching and having defense and attack bonus ? What if we 're playing defense and we use the attack bonus ? Why after every game, I cannot see any difference in condition loss if condition bonus is activate anyway ? Condition bonus of 10% affects more than 2% or it's just the 5 times we can use by clicking (2-4-6-8-10%) the bonus ?

7)
    But there seems to be no difference between very easy drills L1 and L2. I have warm up L2 but still +1 per each player.
    I 'm talking about lv difference in same drills. For example World class Sprint gives better result in the gaining of a player than a lv2 Sprint ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

@nikolgiorgos It gives efficiency. A 10% regular bonus team will play better than a 4% bonus team. Motivation is from monetary bonuses. For Level 7, of course the £800k bonus will motivate players better than £400k.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

and you can use the same bonus multiple times nik
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Nik, I've a question: why to some players have 99% yet 6*?

And Training #1 has been answered on 6th of March, 2016
    Courtesy: @tafit http://forum.topeleven.com/showthread.php?t=40624

Addicted
    Any news for " Player 4 " about gaining skills in quality despite of the new role or SA opened and not in " pause " set ???

no, we don't have any answers from the devs but I think this issue is more like a bug.
    I have a player, about one season now and he didn't take any sp to quality.
    It's happening sometimes by mistake - of course it can screw your player if he is in nego list .
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-28-2016 at 06:36 PM.

Something else I found the answer is that if we take over a new team from the beginning, the level of the training, as the drills, are transferred to our new team (as it is with the achievements).
    One of my teams now playing in lv1 so I confirm that.
    motrin and madflo19 like this.

Dreamer
    Chang draw of CL and Cup!!!
    playing against teams 4 levels more is not fair! always the same team who are the best!!! playing to know that impossible to win cup and CL is not funny!!!
    It's THE PRIORITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    change servers (servers by levels ?!) or others things but do something!!!

Please, this will be change in future ?? not possible to continue like that!!!

@tomy31
    You 're right about this but this thread is trying to focus more in the game play and the new version.
    But I transferred to this thread - if you want to see here
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...rketing-3.html

Ok, time for some update as we have some official answers from Moi at that thread, about the bonus
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...e-offline.html
    You don't need to be present in order for these bonus to be applied. If you have 8% bonus in attack, you will get this bonus for any match you have on that day. What you won't get is the extra bonus that you can select during a match every 20 minutes, of course.
    Bonuses are linked to the team, not to the version you play. If they are applied when a manager is off-line, why wouldn't they not apply when a manager is using the old version?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast