Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How do i report someone cheating!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    I'm trying to figure out why the fu*k would someoone need such strong team on such low level? LOL
    People won trebles with squads under 7* so no need for 8+
    because he can.
    If you wake up in the morning and you 're finding 500T or 1000 greens in your account, why not ?
    Here 's a guy I 've met about a year ago.
    He built Bernabeu, with 260.000 seats at lv7 when you don't have enough fans to fill it
    How do i report someone cheating!-real-stadium-lv7.jpg

About treble, you 're right. I won 6 times the treble with a team of 6* (and none or few early 7*) players.
    With my 2nd team, I won the treble at lv3 with only 5* players.
    But if you can easily build a 8*-10* team, why not secure it ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I hope they ban my guy!
    here I want to say something important, not for you but for everyone, specially those people who 's watching the forum as guests and not members.
    We must know how this game is working.
    For example ;
    - In the Cup, you can play with a team 2 or 3 or 4 lv above you. Then you see his players as 7-8-9* but for him maybe they are just 4-5-6* player.
    He is not cheater. It's the way the cup is working (and sometimes in CH.L. too, if you 're unlucky )
    - Sometimes, a manager making a takeover. He takes a new club from lv1 or some lv below his current. This player still carrying the number of his lv, his tokens, boosters and achievements. But he is in the same lv with you and can buy the same lv players as you.
    This is not a cheating case.
    - Another case is tanking. Meaning that a manager decides to stay in the same level for 1-2 seasonson purpose, so he can enforce his team (specially if has some young fast trainers) and come back to claim a double or a treble.
    I did that a couple times because I didn't have the packs and with the new league draw, always playing with 6* players teams.
    With the old version, you could see from the titles of oppo managers, how they did in previous seasons. But still with the new version, if you don't see any promotion or 1-7 position in the profile of a manager and he has a very strong team, that means he stayed on purpose. Of course some one who wasted two seasons to tank, not gonna spend his packs to create 5-6 defenders playing in three positions

- Some managers can do a lot of farming. They can earn 50-100 boosters per day or 1000-2000 boosters per season.
    With that boosters, you can build a very strong team with 7* players or pump 1-2 players to 10*.
    This is not cheating.

But with those packs you can't build a full team of 8*-10*, with 3 positions and sa. That's probably a cheating unless you 're spending a LOT of money.
    * but a manager from Vietnam spending those real money every season ?

Why I 'm saying that ...
    Nordeus isn't a company with some hundred employees so if every manager who doesn't know those cases above and he 's sending a report, then this just slow down nordeus people who 's investigating the cheaters.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-14-2016 at 07:43 AM.

For me, TE just isn't worth it. I mean, It isn't worth to spend soo much time on this game. 1st you need to gather packs and tokens and then to spend all of them each day, and then each season again. Unless you pay personal trainer, it requires quite to boost up whole team on 8-9*
    Ex top eleven player

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #34
    Moi
    Hi,

As nikolgiorgios said, there are many cases where users may think a specific team is cheating, while there's no cheating involved. Some people purchases many tokens, others complete many offers, and others are simply some levels above you and you see his players with many more stars than the stars they have in their current level.

If you suspect someone may be a cheater you can report him. Simply contact us using the InApp support in Top Eleven mobile app (click the "?" button next to Settings) and send us as much information as you can about the team (specially team's name and screenshot of his team's profile and user name).

If you play with browser version you can contact us in a similar way, simply click the "?" button at the bottom left corner, find the contact us entry and reach us adding the data mentioned before.

Alternatively, you can send me a private message with the details, but please remember that my inbox in this forum is not a Support channel so it might take a while for me to review it there

PS: nikos, submit me the details of this Vietnamese guy and I'll take a look

Rookie
    Just reported this one
    How do i report someone cheating!-cicyzzv.jpg

on a cheat page he was showing how well the hack worked for him. (How stupid can you be?)
    reported the webpage also hope that they can do something with it.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweed Mind View Post
    Just reported this one
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ciCyZzV.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	37.3 KB 
ID:	64048

on a cheat page he was showing how well the hack worked for him. (How stupid can you be?)
    reported the webpage also hope that they can do something with it.
    lol...i think most of the "cheat" pages are fake....they can change the number on their browser...but it doesn't really mean it can change the T11 server...so...well... even it looks like 99M token...but it just a fake number on their own page...not in server~ when they use or refesh...the number mostly go back~ (and those said can hack....mostly it just want you FB account...) so...why hack??? just enjoy the game....

yes Ahlony is right.
    If you "google" top eleven hack or cheat, you 'll get some hundred thousand results
    All those are fraud. They just want to take your mobile credits or to give your pc a nice trojan.
    Nordeus guys sure hunting them but they spread like mushrooms after the rain.
    I think there is no reason to report pages like that, just stay away and warn your friends too.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yes Ahlony is right.
    If you "google" top eleven hack or cheat, you 'll get some hundred thousand results
    All those are fraud. They just want to take your mobile credits or to give your pc a nice trojan.
    Nordeus guys sure hunting them but they spread like mushrooms after the rain.
    I think there is no reason to report pages like that, just stay away and warn your friends too.
    Thanks for the advice. It just pissed me off...

Between cheat or buy token..
    Last edited by Parsiholan Ronald; 03-16-2016 at 04:48 AM.

that happens only in cup i guess, not in CL

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast