Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Does this makes sence - 14 x 9 Star players ....

Thanks PricopGeorgeCătălin,

looks very promising.

I hardly can believe, that he archived it legally = paid for.
    I made a quick check and found, that he must have invested at least about 2500 Tokens for each player to reach 176 % Level.
    2500 x 14 player = 35.000 TOKEN

I dont know, how many Millionairs are there in Vietnam, but to spend such an amount in a game you have to be one - or cheat.

Thanks for you investigation - I WILL STAY TUNED !!!

Sven

Interesting......

So not fair, I would not put any effort against him as no chance
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Sven Wiker View Post
    Thanks PricopGeorgeCătălin,

looks very promising.

I hardly can believe, that he archived it legally = paid for.
    I made a quick check and found, that he must have invested at least about 2500 Tokens for each player to reach 176 % Level.
    2500 x 14 player = 35.000 TOKEN

I dont know, how many Millionairs are there in Vietnam, but to spend such an amount in a game you have to be one - or cheat.

Thanks for you investigation - I WILL STAY TUNED !!!

Sven
    lol, 35.000 tokens. That a lot.

If this guy isn't cheating, i have a ton of respect for him. Just imagine how much time, effort (and money off course), he has used on this project. That's actually quite impressing.

In my opinion, it takes some time to powertrain just one player to get 50-100 skill points. Just imagine how much time and how many clicks on the mouse you have to use, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Bayliss Jespersen View Post
    lol, 35.000 tokens. That a lot.

If this guy isn't cheating, i have a ton of respect for him. Just imagine how much time, effort (and money off course), he has used on this project. That's actually quite impressing.

In my opinion, it takes some time to powertrain just one player to get 50-100 skill points. Just imagine how much time and how many clicks on the mouse you have to use, lol
    Or he could have used personal trainer
    Arion and Bunzo like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Sven Wiker View Post
    He is MY Level (31) :-(( - from Vietnam
    Biggest Cheater ever seen so far
    O, Vietnamese...
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

When are you going to play against him? I have a few sets of tactics to play against 4-5-1(V), some of which uses a different approach. This will also serve as a test for the those set of tactics in such extreme situations. Provide your squad details. For testing 2 sets of tactics, the following will be needed.

3 ST (at least close to 6 stars, that is at least 99%, with high attributes in speed, dribbling, shooting, finishing, positioning, strength and heading)
    AML and AMR (at least close to 6 stars, with high attributes in fitness, speed, creativity, dribbling, crossing and shooting)
    3 MCs (at least close to 6 stars, they must have high attributes in marking, bravery, passing, creativity and fitness)
    2 DMC (at least close to 6 stars, that is at least 99%, with high attributes in passing, marking, tackling, strength and bravery; atleast one of them must have high creativity also)
    2 or 3 DC (at least close to 6 stars, that is at least 99%, with high attributes in marking, tackling, position, heading and bravery)
    DR and DL (at least close to 6 stars, that is at least 99%, with high attributes in marking, tackling, positioning, speed, crossing and bravery)
    GK (at least close to 6 stars, with high attributes in reflexes, agility, aerial reach and so on)

You will also need backup players, in case of injuries during the match. Those are likely to be 1 ST, 1 AML/AMR, 1MC, 1DC ( preferably DC/DMC), 1 DL and 1 DR, and 1 GK. If you can get DML and DMR, this will give you the possibility to use another approach against him, and hence I can provide you with a third tactical option.

For those that you don't have, you can make use of the appropriate training drills to up the attributes where required, and use the transfer market where required. Note that if you have slow trainers, and some attributes are lagging to much, it is better to find get a better player from the transfer market. Also note that it is not a must for all the players to satisfy the respective requirements in terms of attributes. One or two players that still have a weakness in one of the respective attributes can still be used.

Note that I will send those tactics in private message, and if ever you get a good result (a draw or even a narrow loss, for instance 1-1, 2-2 or 2-1), you just keep the whole thing (set of tactics) for yourself, that is no sharing, especially on social websites.

Deal done? If yes, leave a comment or contact me via the private message option.

P.S: It is not impossible to beat such a team or get a draw. What can be said to be virtually impossible is to completely shut it out (that is, prevent it from scoring at least one goal).
    Last edited by Tactician; 04-16-2016 at 11:47 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Tactician is here,i think you have a good chance to qualify 😂

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
    Arion likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

We can beat his team if quality was not a factor for winning.I think you need 10-10-10-10 form of your squad to beat such squad.
    Steve285 likes this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Tactician is here,i think you have a good chance to qualify ������

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
    There is no need to qualify. Those will be league matches. In fact, it would have been easier if those were knock-out rounds as it would have depended only on 2 matches. On a good day, that is if all the hidden effects are on your side, , you can beat much stronger opponents, and in extreme cases you can earn a draw, provided that you use the right tactics. This extreme situation is very good to test some set of tactics that I have, and it is even more favourable as those set of tactics are 'tailoired' to beat or at least cause a lot of problems to a team using 4-5-1(V). But, I need those players that I have requested. It is all up to you Sven Wiker. And if ever it works, Sven, you will have one of the best tactics to beat teams using 4-5-1(V) formation. Abhinavsharma already proposed a formation that seem to be very a good counter for 4-5-1(V). I have other sets of tactics that use different approaches to deal with 4-5-1(V). So, we can both benefit from this. Let's do it as an experiment to test those different approaches. You will have to keep the tactics for yourself; this will be our agreement.
    Last edited by Tactician; 04-16-2016 at 12:06 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast