Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Does this makes sence - 14 x 9 Star players ....

Thank you very much for your offer - but it will be too much efford for me to build the swap you requested.
    I did the first match yesterday, were I lost 6:1 .
    My team playing against him got surprising low form values.
    Player with stable 8-9 form under normal conditions gave just 4-5 form.
    must be some kind if dismoralinng playing against him. Okay, I can understand my player ;-)

I needed 10 moral packages to get them back to very good level.
    This really sucks, since this player will cost all others in the league massive packages.
    Were is the sence ? Playing with a team quality 4-5 levels higher with14 living legends in a team ...
    no competition - no excitement ?
    Stupid world
    Last edited by Sven Wiker; 04-16-2016 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sven Wiker View Post
    Thank you very much for your offer - but it will be too much efford for me to build the swap you requested.
    I did the first match yesterday, were I lost 6:1 .
    My team playing against him got surprising low form values.
    Player with stable 8-9 form under normal conditions gave just 4-5 form.
    must be some kind if dismoralinng playing against him. Okay, I can understand my player ;-)

I needed 10 moral packages to get them back to very good level.
    This really sucks, since this player will cost all others in the league massive packages.
    Were is the sence ? Playing with a team quality 4-5 levels higher with14 living legends in a team ...
    no competition - no excitement ?
    Stupid world
    Ok. Tell me what you have in your squad. I can propose you something for the next match against him.

Also, provide the match details for the 6-1 loss.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

About your concern, the user may have used hacks, but it is also possible for some people to buy so much tokens. I have seen one account with around 10 000 tokens, and the 'funny' thing in there is that a few hacks claimed to provide 10 000 tokens. Coincidence? Maybe or maybe not. Of course, this does not definitely mean he used illegal methods, but indications are there.
    Last edited by Tactician; 04-16-2016 at 11:58 AM.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

I would say there is some sort of cheat involved
    Abhinavsharma likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Hey Sven, can you please update the status of your issue? Did they did something, I got a confirmation but I wanted to be sure as long I can't check that guy team.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    About your concern, the user may have used hacks, but it is also possible for some people to buy so much tokens. I have seen one account with around 10 000 tokens, and the 'funny' thing in there is that a few hacks claimed to provide 10 000 tokens. Coincidence? Maybe or maybe not. Of course, this does not definitely mean he used illegal methods, but indications are there.
    There's no hack who can give you 10.000 tokens, like you put some values and that's it, if things would work like this they would put 1 million and not 10.000 only.

Sadly there are ways to exploit the game and get a good advantage but there are no physical real hacks.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Hey Sven, can you please update the status of your issue? Did they did something, I got a confirmation but I wanted to be sure as long I can't check that guy team.
    Confirmation of what, cheating (hacks)?
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

There's no hack who can give you 10.000 tokens, like you put some values and that's it, if things would work like this they would put 1 million and not 10.000 only.

Sadly there are ways to exploit the game and get a good advantage but there are no physical real hacks.
    You will think so until you see it with your eyes. There are hackers or qualified persons that can get into the system and do modifications. I do not necessarily mean those so called websites that you put your info there and press a button and the work is done. I mean someone really getting into the system. Why is it 10 000 tokens? Go and ask Nordeus yourself. If they are honest or open enough, they will tell you why it might be so. There is a limit in the system.

This case here could be the use of VPN or proxies to complete offers in mass or it could be a case of what I have mentioned above. Aids like auto scripts may also be involved. This is why I am asking you what confirmation did you get?
    Last edited by Tactician; 04-20-2016 at 09:06 AM.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    You will think so until you see it with your eyes. There are hackers or qualified persons that can get into the system and do modifications. I do not necessarily mean those so called websites that you put your info there and press a button and the work is done. I mean someone really getting into the system. Why it is 10 000 tokens? Go and ask Nordeus yourself. If they are honest enough, they will tell you why it might be so. There is a limit in the system.

This case here could be the use of VPN or proxies to complete offers in mass or it could be a case of what I have mentioned above. This is why I am asking you what confirmation did you get?
    That's what you think but you are completely wrong because the things just don't work like this. I can assure you that these hackers you believe exist, actually they don't and I end here. It's up to you to trust me or not.

VPN is allowed under some limits and you are free to use it as long you don't take the advantage but VPN is not real hacking.

Cheers!

That's what you think but you are completely wrong because the things just don't work like this. I can assure you that these hackers you believe exist, actually they don't and I end here. It's up to you to trust me or not.

VPN is allowed under some limits and you are free to use it as long you don't take the advantage but VPN is not real hacking.

Cheers!
    People that can do these things exist, but it is likely to be not beneficial by any means for them to do it for Top Eleven. Why would they do it? They would only do it if they are dishonest and can gain some sort of advantage out of it. Maybe you are speaking of encryption when you say' things don't work like this'. Take into consideration encrypted data on a server can be decoded by qualified persons, and hence desired modifications can be done to any of those data. For sure, it does not appear easy to break into a server and do it. But, the 'right' persons can do it. Also, a server can be infected by a botnet that does a lot of the working in the background. Take into consideration, that not all infections are detected or immediately detected on servers. Some can remain a very long time before being noticed (abnormal PIDs). By the time they are noticed, the bad work has already been done.

No offence to you, but you claimed to have a 'confirmation', but it appears that you don't know much. If ever I am wrong here, my apologies.

I never said VPN is hacking. What are you talking about? This is complete nonsense to say such things.
    Hacking means illegally entering into the server and make modifications or steal information. The use VPN and proxies to complete offers in mass are classified as exploits.You either misread what I posted, misunderstood me or you yourself don't know what you are talking about.

You say VPN is allowed, allowed for what, completing offers? This cannot be the case. The same applies for proxies, as all these are classified as abusive. Maybe you are doing it too. In that case, Nordeus should have a look at your accounts too. By the way, if am not mistaken, you have already done abusive things with your accounts. Maybe you should be reported too.

You did not answer my simple question, but you spoke about other things - things that I did not even say or claimed. Why? Could this be intentional?

By the way, given that you spoke of 'trust', almost no one can be fully trusted in this world, and definitely not someone who himself cheats and help others to cheat or involve others into his bad activities, give bad examples for others to follow, and try to fool other people.

PS: If ever I'm wrong in anything that I said in the above, my apologies, but I highly doubt it.
    Last edited by Tactician; 04-20-2016 at 10:21 AM.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast