Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: What mistake did you make when your were new?

Exclamation What mistake did you make when your were new?

Hey im currently new to T11 and I wanted to know your mistakes you made when you were new so all new players can know such as me. Thanks

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Paying Tokens to rush buildings... don't do it (unless you have no limits on buying T),
    but build as often as you can. (especially turf and medical)

Don't train your players too much, use the individual training to even conditioning, I try to not let them get below 70%

And in the early levels, don't go crazy with Scouts or power training because your Cup draw will be a nightmare.
    lespa likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1. Ignoring buildings
    2. Building car parks/toilets before medical & training facilities.
    3. Thinking this is Football Manager
    4. Using one token and not bidding after expiry thinking the leading bid would win.
    5. Bidding more than once in a knockout round thinking it is necessary to bid multiple times in a knockout round.
    6. Training old players
    7. Try to collect young players and ignoring golden oldies.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Addicted
    not understanding the gift system to make sure I had enough friends who could give me each of the four items everyday (and making sure I was sending out each of the 4 types so that I received each of them)

Not recognizing who the fast trainer was on my season one squad. And when he was injured for 5 days, I should have healed him so he could continue earning skill points and training so that he could be on my squad for the maximum number of seasons.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

5/4 Street of El Manana, 19-2000 Melancholy Hill, Plastic Beach.
    My mistake was i didn't do anything at all and i set my formation with real life formation like the trendy 4-2-3-1 (used by most of famous football clubs). I didn't understand the training system, auction, and i also wasted my money by building seats.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Paying Tokens to rush buildings... don't do it (unless you have no limits on buying T),
    but build as often as you can. (especially turf and medical)

Don't train your players too much, use the individual training to even conditioning, I try to not let them get below 70%

And in the early levels, don't go crazy with Scouts or power training because your Cup draw will be a nightmare.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    1. Ignoring buildings
    2. Building car parks/toilets before medical & training facilities.
    3. Thinking this is Football Manager
    4. Using one token and not bidding after expiry thinking the leading bid would win.
    5. Bidding more than once in a knockout round thinking it is necessary to bid multiple times in a knockout round.
    6. Training old players
    7. Try to collect young players and ignoring golden oldies.
    Rushing picking my team, wasting tokens on bidding for players, not watching videos, not making T11 friends so IF got gifts, not finding July the Fourths guide till after about 3 weeks of playing!, it was only on for a week or so then it got removed.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Not realising both platforms (fb & t11site) could be used for different 'free from video' options - fb for kits and t11 for tokens.
    Rushing with skill point allocation = all attack or all defence of all in one place dependent on wind direction.
    Not knowing when to heal, rest or sell.
    Didn't fully think through the meaning of Leader when bidding.
    Not posting enough meaningless crap on the forum - but fixing that.

The 1 thing I did correctly and always will was to remember its a game, its entertainment, its not an investment, it won't change your life and that behind a troll team there just might be a manager that thinks "wow great result against higher level/Q, I'm perfect manager."

First mistake I made was rushing all my buildings. I found a way to farm tokens almost straight away and by the time I had got to level 6 I had maximised all my buildings. A total waste of tokens.

Second mistake was trying to have 22 really good players. Simply not needed. Now I go for a really good first eleven, with two or three really good subs.

Third mistake was keeping two really good keepers. I now go for one great keeper, and my reserve is a poor one that doesn't get played unless in an emergency.
    Cat Harrison and Liquid like this.

Thanks for the info! Any more? Greatly aprrieciated

Apprentice
    bid for 2-3 players with more than an hour to go or so,I thought with my one bid those players will be mine and left the game only to come back and realize I didn't sign anyone :P
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast