Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree662Likes

Thread: Season 80 - Are you ready!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    4-0 in CL, next please
    Gert Funck and madflo19 like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Dreamer
    Saad with 4 goals and two assists not even worth a mention.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-league.jpg
    talisman and madflo19 like this.

Victory 0-3 in CL with Bayern.
    Victory 2-0 in CL with crystal palace.

Tonight associations final at 21.00 1st leg, 22'00 2 league matches and 23'00 2nd final leg of associations.

GoGo Official Managers Association!

My best MC Giannistannis had red card and I used Andrich as MC, been AMC he did a great match scoring and assisting so, good match today for Bayern.
    Last edited by khris; 06-12-2016 at 02:57 PM.
    talisman likes this.

Dreamer
    2nd place mid-season after an important win against Cagliari. League leader dropped two points. Tomorrow I face FC Enisey (and hope to beat him again).

Season 80 - Are you ready!-league_table.jpg

Season 80 - Are you ready!-capture2.jpgSeason 80 - Are you ready!-capture3.jpgSeason 80 - Are you ready!-capture.jpg

Two loans scored and one even MVP.. This is kinda funny
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 06-12-2016 at 07:32 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Day 15 - Palace Terriers report.

Four matches today...

First up was an away League match, against 10th place, and the players must have had their minds on the upcoming Association Final as they sleep-walked to a 1-1 draw. Ronaldo Pigatto Baratto put the visitors ahead 3 minutes after the break, but Terriers were pegged back 14 minutes later. The Terriers record-keeper has been reprimanded as his faulty recording caused the celebration of Pigatto Baratto's 50th goal for the Terriers to take place a goal late...

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s13-league-hl-round-13.jpg

Season 80 - Are you ready!-pt-ronaldo-pigatto-baratto-51g.jpg

The first Association Final match was away, and Terriers held a slight Quality advantage over their hosts, but the match was a tight one, and a draw was considered a fair result. Final score was 1-1, Marcelo Julio Cavalcanti da Silva netting the Terriers goal.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s13-assoc-hl-w2f1.jpg

Terriers were strengthened by the return of a loan player for the second Final match, but the opposition had also slightly stronger, and another 1-1 stalemate resulted. The visitors took the lead mid-way through the second half, but a late goal by Ahmed Moawad levelled the scores. Terriers' Association were playing a strong opponent Association, and they lost the final with a score of 12 points to 21.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s13-assoc-hl-w2f2.jpg

Terriers played at home in the Champions League 'Top-16' Round 1st Leg against a much stronger opponent, and despite Francesco Largou putting the home side into a shock lead, normal service was resumed when the visitors ran in three goals themselves.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s13-champ-hl-t16-1.jpg
    Duncton and madflo19 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Day 15 - Palace Casuals report.

Relaxing day for the Casuals while their junior team ran round in three competitions, but excitement in the evening as their League match at home to this morning's 5th place team loomed. The visitors were given a lesson in not conceding set-pieces, as two free-kicks and a corner were hustled home by the wingers, Maarten Wiegman the first and Angelo Musto the other two. Casuals end the first half of the League season on top of the table, leading by 3 points.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s36-league-hl-round-13.jpg

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s36-l32-league-round-13.jpg
    Season 80 - Are you ready!-s36-l32-league-round-13tp.jpg

The latest Round of matches has completed in Terriers' League, and they finish the first half of their season in 5th place, 3 points behind the Champions League slots.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s13-l13-league-round-13.jpg
    Season 80 - Are you ready!-s13-l13-league-round-13tp.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 06-12-2016 at 08:48 PM.
    madflo19 and Killroy like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

CL game wasent good, since my MC got a red card, so beside the result i lost my Best midfielder.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-image.jpg

For my surprise and enjoy, after being 2:0 down in the first 15 minutes againts the LEAGUE leaders, my MC maybe because of the red card he saw in Cl match, scored and after that my AMC turned the result scoring 3 goals.

We end the first half in top 4, better that what i was expecting.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

This is how my league table looks like when Top 4 teams are above 100% quality team, still half season to go anything can happen in my league
    Cup standings
    CL standings
    Killroy and talisman like this.

Pro
    So first association round went well. Glorious victory although I was the only one who lost a game in the finale. I lost with 0:1 in a game where I had 22 shots and 7 at target. Bummer. In the return match I trashed my opponent with 0:3.

My league game against a bottom feeder went sour. I missed a penalty. Bad settings of my team as I did not change the penalty taker to a high 6 star. Instead of that my low 4 star was taking the shots. Stupid me. Overall way way way stronger again but it was another episode of goalies gone wild. His goalie made 6 saves on my 8 shots at target. My ratings were a full point higher then his. So annoying to be so much better but still tie at 1:1. After 8 straight wins I have now 2 wins, 2 ties and a loss. At least the loss was against the current number one. I am going to get him in the return match.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7