Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree662Likes

Thread: Season 80 - Are you ready!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    2 more victories for us and we secured the first place and more then sure in the next round of CUP.
    Killroy and Gert Funck like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncton View Post
    Tomorrow I face FC Enisey (and hope to beat him again).
    Lost and dropped to 4th place. The match was already played when I got home. I think my players were still tired from their cup game earlier on (2-1 win).

My AM can go find himself another job. I've had it with his silly comments.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-ass1.jpg

Season 80 - Are you ready!-ass3.jpg

Season 80 - Are you ready!-ass2.jpg

That's me playing at home. Idiot.

Big result against 13th, 9:0 win, Paolo Duarte scored 4 and got MOM and took the lead on top scorers

Season 80 - Are you ready!-image.jpg

We keep 4th place, but Tomorow we play against 3rd, it Will be hard.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-image.jpg
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Feels weird. We play the second place team today. Against them at home was the only loss in league.
    And thanks to Sunil, Nagu and Madflo for supporting
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Today for 2nd time in few matches I saw a aggressive player in the other team that had yellow, I focussed all passings to his side (right side as he was a DL) and...... I obtained for him a red card

This is something I should write in ma guides.... because work... and have logic as I always defend that game want us using the 6th sense to manage and this is the meaning....

Day 16 - Palace teams report.

Palace Casuals decided to take a second chance on left-winger Eirik Riis after his less-than-stellar debut, and this time he came up trumps, scoring twice in a 3-1 win against the 8th place team. Jack Auger scored the other goal.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s36-league-hl-round-14.jpg

Palace Terriers were a goal down and struggling in their away League match against 6th place, when a remark by the Assistant Manager at the start of the second half sent the Management scurrying for the tactics screen. As they never use Offside trap from the start of a match, it was surprising to see Offside Trap 'on', so it was turned 'off'. Remarkably, the team then did a complete about-face and ran away with the second half, scoring three without reply to win 3-1. Luca Giovanni Pidutti scored twice, bracketting an effort from Ronaldo Pigatto Baratto.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s13-league-hl-round-14.jpg

Fancy, the Assistant Manager finally saying something useful...
    Last edited by talisman; 06-14-2016 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Digital Dyslexia!
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Today for 2nd time in few matches I saw a aggressive player in the other team that had yellow, I focussed all passings to his side (right side as he was a DL) and...... I obtained for him a red card

This is something I should write in ma guides.... because work... and have logic as I always defend that game want us using the 6th sense to manage and this is the meaning....
    I'm going to have to try this on the first game of knockout rounds

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Pro
    And we are out of the champions league. Another episode of GOALIES GONE WILD. This time they take their shirts of. Really! I lost the away match with 1-0. So I was hoping for a good return match. I missed the game by a few minutes so I couldn't attend Bummer. I won the game with 2-1 but am out of the CL on away goals.

Now overall it happens. But.....it is just incredible frustrating to see that the advisary had 10 shots with 2 on target. My goalie makes one save and so he scores. I had 24 shots with 12 on target and he had 6 saves but I only score 2. Random number god hates my guts. Oh well, frustrating season from the start. At least I won the association first round and am second in the league.

My main team is first in the league and still in the CL. Hopefully they will save this season.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Wolverine doing very well

Season 80 - Are you ready!-capture.jpg
    Duncton, Killroy, talisman and 1 others like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

FireCats had an awesome league match

Season 80 - Are you ready!-capture.jpgSeason 80 - Are you ready!-capture2.jpgSeason 80 - Are you ready!-capture3.jpgSeason 80 - Are you ready!-capture4.jpg

goals

4 x Bschaden
    4 x Dell'Erba

And Ass Man doesn't even mention them.. ludicrous !!
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 06-14-2016 at 03:24 PM.
    Duncton, Killroy, talisman and 2 others like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast