Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Save. my season........Help Help Help

First check your bonuses. Its no use that you change formation and tactics when your players aren't getting good bonuses to win matches.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Check out your opponents formation and weaknesses. For example if he's playing with 3 DC's and no DR and DL play with an AMR and an AML and attack down the flanks.
    Also if he's got a stronger attack than you have defence play man on man marking.
    If his strikers and Attacking midfielders are faster than your defenders don't play offside trap.
    I'd also advise that you don't put attacking arrows on your defenders. If anything put defensive arrows on them and play attacking.
    I hope some of this helps.
    Celtic
    Level 18
    16 Leagues
    16 Champions Leagues
    5 Cups
    5 Trebles

Quote Originally Posted by Shivam Chaudhary View Post
    Barca didn't find messi easily :-) thank u guys I will always keep on contacting u :-) ;-)
    It's worse to finish fifth and winning Cup and CL than to finish 2nd and not winning anything. Assuming your team isn't being threatened to the verge of losing a CL spot, don't panic.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Addicted
    i don't care CUP anymore... because of the stupid unfair cheating Q drawing system ~ i only focus on CL and league~ good luck on league~
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    i don't care CUP anymore... because of the stupid unfair cheating Q drawing system ~ i only focus on CL and league~ good luck on league~
    4-2-3-1 is not working well once more draw..... Help me guys the league leader is dropping points but I m not gaining profit from it

4-2-3-1 is not working well once more draw..... Help me guys the league leader is dropping points but I m not gaining profit from it
    draw with what quality between teams? Ive said that^^ ...the problem you have is with the players contribution, low... you can prove all formations, and mostly of times the result will be the same^^

Want you try something different? to see what players can make the differance in your team?
    Do a friendly vs a 1* team.

in 2nd half, the players who do not appear, change them to test the subs'.
    With this you oversize the internal programming of players and they show the limit that they have, if you want, I invite you to prove that and start with this to know what players are really determinant.

Rookie
    3-5-2 you have good midfielders..play attacking, down the flanks, short passes

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Want you try something different? to see what players can make the differance in your team?
    Do a friendly vs a 1* team.

in 2nd half, the players who do not appear, change them to test the subs'.
    With this you oversize the internal programming of players and they show the limit that they have, if you want, I invite you to prove that and start with this to know what players are really determinant.
    OK I will try it..... Thanks

Rookie
    OK I will try it..... Thanks
    Won against 1star team only 2-0 and 4-0

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast