Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Im sick and tired of the way Nordeus is treating us!!!!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by vladomaniac View Post
    longterm, keep more people satisfied = win
    agree on this 100%. make the game friendly to managers. managers will happily spend money.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Ramsey Tiong View Post
    Well, the problems don't seem to be that serious to me, but perhaps I'm lucky with the server I've been placed on. I'm buying close to a full squad every season working on 35 tokens/season.
    just curious, how many players can you buy in one season using 35 tokens? also if you are engaged in bidding war, which round do you stop bidding? in my server, i would be happy if i can get 3-4 players for 35 tokens. maybe if i buy towards the later part of season, i can get more players but not the high end 4-5 star players.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by jtcfmb View Post
    just curious, how many players can you buy in one season using 35 tokens? also if you are engaged in bidding war, which round do you stop bidding? in my server, i would be happy if i can get 3-4 players for 35 tokens. maybe if i buy towards the later part of season, i can get more players but not the high end 4-5 star players.
    I posted this in a thread before, not sure where it is now. This season I bought 18 players with at most 34 tokens. All were 5 star, mostly 82 and 83, and a couple were 81. My 5 star range is 80-84 btw. Bought a GK and a DC/DMC at 19 years old.

I do not get myself into bidding wars. I bid 30 mins to 2 hours before deadline in the initial round. If 3 or more managers total make it to knockout round, I drop out straight away.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Ramsey Tiong View Post
    I posted this in a thread before, not sure where it is now. This season I bought 18 players with at most 34 tokens. All were 5 star, mostly 82 and 83, and a couple were 81. My 5 star range is 80-84 btw. Bought a GK and a DC/DMC at 19 years old.

I do not get myself into bidding wars. I bid 30 mins to 2 hours before deadline in the initial round. If 3 or more managers total make it to knockout round, I drop out straight away.
    The thing is, 5star players RARELY appear in the auction list. I have been trying to find 5 star players for the past week and only 1-2 appear each day. And whenever 5star players appear, there will be a whole bunch of players bidding for it.

Quote Originally Posted by sher8853 View Post
    The thing is, 5star players RARELY appear in the auction list. I have been trying to find 5 star players for the past week and only 1-2 appear each day. And whenever 5star players appear, there will be a whole bunch of players bidding for it.
    Depends on what server your on..
    My friend has not found a single 5 star player on auction since he started playing 1month ago..

Rookie
    Depends on what server your on..
    My friend has not found a single 5 star player on auction since he started playing 1month ago..
    I feel bad for him.
    Nordeus should really make auction list more balanced.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by sher8853 View Post
    Vlad has answered you already. You and Vlad's friend are unlucky with server or level within the server. At any time when I go to the transfer market, there are at least 30+ 5 star players. I haven't checked at the end of the season, probably there'll be less.

In my server, I'm level 13, Cup opponent for round of 16 is level 21.

You know how they treat big players in vegas, they get 5star accomodation, and free drinks thru out their stay
    If we ever meet in game you can sit at my best skybox and you get free drinks and you can eat whatever you want in my 3 star restaurant.
    But the point I like to make is... If everybody should spent 1000 USD or euro or whatever, not eveybody can win everything. And if realy only the real life rich people emong us can be succesfull in the game. Just 100 people would play the game. Also the good companies go bankrupt. Purchased together football team a new stadium does not warrant always success. And everybody knows the auction system. So when you keep continue offer you can loss al lot of tokens and money

We need token sales and more value for tokens..

I was hoping for a little Christmas token sale but no. If the £60 token pack gave us about 1500 tokens I'd actually buy it but 1017 isn't a lot considering how often we have to use them..

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    We need token sales and more value for tokens..

I was hoping for a little Christmas token sale but no. If the £60 token pack gave us about 1500 tokens I'd actually buy it but 1017 isn't a lot considering how often we have to use them..
    I'd say value for tokens would be around 2,000 to 2,500 for the £60/$100 pack, Would allow managers to maintain teams by buying scouts at an affordable cost and tokens that could stretch months of playing. If someone was wise, the price of 500 tokens is more than buying Football Manager 2013. FIFA 13 can be also be bought around the cost of 500 tokens as well and both of these games comes with some degree of user customisation.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast