Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 35 points of rest instead of 50 (100). WHAT!?

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Moi
    Until 2015, you had to wait a lot to do a Training session in Top Eleven, because there were cooldowns in place. There were only 3 types of training, and the strongest type had a cooldown of 1h: there was no way to do what you can do now, which is perform a lot of training sessions and rest your players with rests, then start again. And farm rests with video offers.

And yet, despite your claims, Top Eleven was full of "worthy opponents" (as it is now too) in 2015.

Actually, right now there are much more complaints from users who can't farm many boosters / day as you can do, than complaints about limitations. Because it is perfectly possible to play Top Eleven without watching any single video, and still win competitions against users who buy tokens. Many many users do it like that, because Top Eleven is not just a comparison of average quality.

That's why we limited the booster rewards ALL users can get every day, because it was not fair for users who don't have access to hundreds of video offers every day. This limitation is for ALL teams in Top Eleven, it can't be more fair. Of course it's nice to have 200 boosters for free every day (or 2000! or 20.000!) but that was unbalancing the game and annoying a lot of users who don't have access to hundreds of video offers every day.

And regarding to users who buy tokens, compare it with people buying official Football T-Shirts, let's say Chelsea, Madrid or Barcelona official T-Shirts. Why would anyone buy them if others were offered to have them for free? I have one of those, but I wouldn't have bought it if I knew others were receiving it for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Same answer, can you explain why do you think you should be able to obtain hundreds of free boosters every day? Why do you need those many boosters?

There's absolutely no need to have dozens of boosters every day to play Top Eleven, only if you want to train all your players 40 times a day, every day. And of course that shouldn't be free.
    My english is bad. So if you want I explain in Turkish now.

Bakın, Batı ülkeleri(Avrupa, Amerika) dışındaki ülkelerin refah seviyeleri batı ülkelerine oranla çok daha düşüktür. Batı ülkelerindeki insanlar tokenleri çok daha kolayca satın alabilirken onların dışındakilere tokenler çok pahalı gelir. Bu sizin elinizde olmayan, dünyanın getirmiş olduğu adaletsizliği gidermenin tek yolu oyuna daha çok vakit ayıranların bazı ödüller kazanabilmesidir. Eğer siz izin verirseniz ve bir günde 100 video izleyecek kadar oyuna zaman ayıran insanlar ödüllerini alırlarsa bu adaletsizlik bir nebze de olsa giderilmiş olur. Yoksa oyunda çok ucuz paralarla (kendilerine göre) token alanlara karşı refah seviyesi düşük ülkelerdekiler baş edemez ve oyunu bırakmak zorunda kalırlar.

Ve bari 100 vermiyorsunuz, 75 verin. 75 vermiyorsanız 50 verin. 35 gerçekten çok çok az.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Moi
    Please, only English in English forum

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Please, only English in English forum
    okey shortly you must 75 or 50 at least.(Now it is 35.) Because people can't buy many tokens in countries outside Europe and USA.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Asklepios View Post
    okey shortly you must 75 or 50 at least.(Now it is 35.) Because people can't buy many tokens in countries outside Europe and USA.
    Please read what I just said.

Addicted
    LOL ... that is the way T11 force people to buy token... instead of getting those free thing and pay by the providers~~

but that is funny... because this make lots of people quit for sure... and this action is killing the game slowly... cause limiting the booster from user can get is kind of make the game "fair" (as they say) but this lower the pay from providers.... and more people will be quitting in this way as we can seldom to use 6 harder drill in training~ ~ (don't tell me every day we get 48% back...we don't get that at the one time.... generally, after one game, my team is already down to 70%... all hard drill use up 18% in only doing one training section...and that is down to 52% already~ and you do the math for me how to get my player back to 90%?? do it yourself ~LOL )

so, someone keep saying doing the easy drill... so, the point of the the new training system?? design for token buyer?? LOL ~~ i think T11 get pay from people get free booster and pay by provider is more than token buyer~ and even token buyer need those free things.... or T11 is thinking that every one is ready and willing to pay $100 US a month on this game ~~LOL that is very funny~

Top Eleven is not just a comparison of average quality---> well, please show how you use a three stars team to win all 7-8 star team all the time... except you get the system troll ~~ LOL

and next step may be limit to 20... and then 10.... and then none.... than the game die more quickly~

yet... you don't need to defense in your way... i know you will ... but i am not coming to argue~ just saying it~
    Sunil Chetri and Asklepios like this.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    Moi
    We won't remove free offers or video offers, Ahlony Wong

With dozens of free rests every day (which means hundreds every week) you can train and rest your players many times without any problems. We have only limited the abuse of this behaviour (to avoid teams doing this 30 times / day), but we have not disabled these offers. If we didn't want video offers we wouldn't have them.

Some teams were able to farm more than 5000 rests / season. Do you think a team requires 5000 rests every season in order to rest their players?

It simply wasn't fair to have users farming hundreds of rests / day, while others don't have access to them. It was creating an unfair situation among FREE TO PLAY users, and believe me, we received lots of complaints about users who don't see (or don't want to watch) these many offers.

On the other hand, there is no need to spend anything in Top Eleven, or even complete offers. Many of our users have been playing without buying a single token or completing any offer. And they have won and will continue to win many competitions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    LOL ... that is the way T11 force people to buy token... instead of getting those free thing and pay by the providers~~

but that is funny... because this make lots of people quit for sure... and this action is killing the game slowly... cause limiting the booster from user can get is kind of make the game "fair" (as they say) but this lower the pay from providers.... and more people will be quitting in this way as we can seldom to use 6 harder drill in training~ ~ (don't tell me every day we get 48% back...we don't get that at the one time.... generally, after one game, my team is already down to 70%... all hard drill use up 18% in only doing one training section...and that is down to 52% already~ and you do the math for me how to get my player back to 90%?? do it yourself ~LOL )

so, someone keep saying doing the easy drill... so, the point of the the new training system?? design for token buyer?? LOL ~~ i think T11 get pay from people get free booster and pay by provider is more than token buyer~ and even token buyer need those free things.... or T11 is thinking that every one is ready and willing to pay $100 US a month on this game ~~LOL that is very funny~

Top Eleven is not just a comparison of average quality---> well, please show how you use a three stars team to win all 7-8 star team all the time... except you get the system troll ~~ LOL

and next step may be limit to 20... and then 10.... and then none.... than the game die more quickly~

yet... you don't need to defense in your way... i know you will ... but i am not coming to argue~ just saying it~
    Absolutly agree.
    My players only gain some % with hard drills some - I'm Level 71, have all easy and very easy skills drill on worldclass-level...

And it's how I said a few months ago... if you do this, like you said, because to be fair to all: make packs buyable for ingame money. Many players at high levels don't know, what to do with their billions...
    Or reduce the exorbitant price for green packs, f.e. 10 Tokens 50 packs...
    but... stopp... Nordeus only wants our realmoney.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    Moi
    And yet, nash123, you don't need 100 rests / day to rest these players, even if you perform a couple of training sessions.

Admit it, you don't just want to rest your players after your match or do one training session. You want to perform 20 training sessions every day, and still have your players at 100% condition

Ferrari's are so expensive, Ferrari is forcing people to have 250k $ in their accounts.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast