Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Cheaters DO NOT get banned...contrary to popular opinion!

sorry bt did you check if the 7* team transformed in to 9* team using loaned player from their association teammate.

a1i
    Absolutely, like I mentioned, there was one 9* team at first with others all 7*. And a team we were devising a strategy against for one of our association members had all 7* players. Their 9* leader was loaning all his team when we first looked.
    Pass one hour and we were back to devising strategies, suddenly now there were two teams with 9*, clearly, that team suddenly transformed. And support confirmed it, THAT team cheated.
    I guess their team leader with 9* thought "oh man, we can't compete with 7* teams with only 7* and a few 9*, hey mate #2 here's how to do it....we need more of those excellent 9 starsies. " :P

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    ok, first you don't need to repeat my post - lol

second
    1 hour after checking the draw one of the teams that was 100% 7 stars suddenly became full of 169% players.
    be careful with that.
    There is a trick, similar with the method some people using for an easier cup draw (I 'm one of them, you can read the relative thread in Tutorials and guides section.
    I have permanently in my team some old 0T academy players with very low quality (about 6).
    When I set them in my 1st squad, the q of my team is dropping to 1* and if I put my best players in my 1st squad, it 6-7* (depending if it's early or late in the season).
    I saw that to Khris who are in the same FA group with me and he didn't believe how this can be possible.

Unfortunately this trick cannot prevent our draw vs very strong opponents but it's working for the first draw, where usually I 'm facing some weaker team from oppo group (but that doesn't help as what matters is all the points of our group).
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 08-05-2017 at 04:21 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

a1i
    I'm not a newbie. I have 30 year old 1* players... and this trick stopped working for us in association after second week... now no matter what rating we drop to....27%, 75%, 100%, 120%... we tried it all.... 4 weeks in a row we've faced 9 star teams...

And I know that's what every other strong team is doing... Point is, when I said he was 7* and became 9* I don't mean a trick or a magic show :P . lol. I meant players that were 120-139% became 169%... same players... upgraded.... no borrowing from reserves or subs no borrowing from teammate...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    sorry bt did you check if the 7* team transformed in to 9* team using loaned player from their association teammate.
    Well anyway, the most you can get 3 so this theory can't stand.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I'm curious if all of them did like that or just 1 as Top Eleven mentioned. Is also clearly that you also have something right there as long one of them was banned after your report and thinking that associations are formed more among friends who are sharing their secrets is very likely for the rest but this doesn't mean is just as I said and as long Top Eleven confirmed you that one of them was cheating I would go to believe them but I really don't understand something that's pretty big at least from my point of view so I would also need a bit of your help.

Can you please tell us more about the guy was warned by Top Eleven, can you confirm us his team quality, talking about the first eleven, was he one of those with full 9 stars in the first eleven?

If Top Eleven just warned a guy who made his team 9 stars I think this is just so poor from them no matter what's your name, level, etc.

Also Top Eleven should also kick him out of that Association so he can learn something and why not blocking this option for them (at worst).
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I meant players that were 120-139% became 169%... same players
    well, in that case he must had some "bank" of sources (tokens and greens) and decided to use them.
    With many tokens and personal trainer it's very quick.

Anyway, as I said this thing is like hunting ghosts.
    My suggestion is to be a limit in the use of packs, meaning
    - every season, any manager must have a limit in usage, let's say 500-600 greens ?
    I don't care (as a simple player of the game) how he got those packs but with this amount he can't build an unbeaten team. Maybe he can have a 7* team so if I 'm doing the right moves, I also can have a 6* (maybe low) 11th squad, without spending a fortune and have good chances to win him.

- There must be a limit in the stars of the players.
    7* is the maximum. if someone wants to upgrade his players above 7*, he must use only token he bought from the game

* This is like that case from hidden achievements. You can buy and send as gift to a friend a simple premium jersey but you cannot send an official jersey unless you bought an amount of token to get it (and unlock this hidden achvm. "benefactor" )
    So, the game can recognize that you bought those token and permits you to send the gift.
    If your token was from farming or saving, you can't.

So, if we see a team with 9*-10* players, we can understand that this guy is a real token buyer.
    We curse our bad luck and waiting for the next season - lol
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 07-25-2016 at 04:12 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

a1i
    I gave them the names of two of the teams. The team leader, and the guy we all suspected was cheating, the guy who's team got stronger with time. Support said only the second guy was cheating... So clearly, they must think the other guy was legitimate. And yes, his team slowly became 161% almost all with little variation, and slowly you could see him evolving until some players reached 175% and above but on average the rating was 169% or so for the whole top11 with little variance.
    His subs can't remember but weren't strong, bad keeper, one 7*, one maybe 5* and rest 1* ... That's how most these teams we meet are like... everyone maxed out legends in top11 and the rest are maybe one so so sub and rest all 1*...

Agreed... I mentioned that they should ban him... No answer... The usual "live with it" silence... That's why the second post suspects he also buys tokens that is why they may be reluctant to lose a paying customer. But to me a cheat is a cheat. You violate the rules then you should be ready to accept the consequences. Maybe he was ready to accept the consequences. Maybe Nordeus weren't

a1i
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Anyway, as I said this thing is like hunting ghosts.
    My suggestion is to be a limit in the use of packs, meaning
    - every season, any manager must have a limit in usage, let's say 500-600 greens ?
    I would totally agree... That would make it absolutely essential to use skill to be the best. So some may waste their rests on slow training players and never rate up. While others who understand how things work would use his resources optimally.

But I doubt a profit making game maker will adopt such an approach. And I totally understand why they may not... We can only wish...

Famous
    Does this guy still have a 9* team (Did nordeus drop his quality)? If so, that's ridiculous. His quality is going to overwhelm the Champions League and League for the next 5 seasons with quality like that.

As mentioned above, i'm wondering if its a one-time thing for one member? The Captain or other member could be leaving spot 6 open, and persuading someone to cheat and not informing that member what they're doing is actually cheating (The cheater might not know that they're cheating - granted w/ a 9* team that's unlikely). They don't care if he gets kicked, he'll just be replaced with someone else that may be persuaded to do the same.

Their is a dilemma with awarding forfeits/swapping trophies after the tournament ended: What if the person had cheated for both the semi-finals and the final? We can't award the missing points to only their final opponent, but not their semi-final opponent. You'd really have to replay the final on a date, after the association tournament had ended.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 07-25-2016 at 04:06 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast