Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: what kind of cheating/wrong coding what ever this is...i want explanation..

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #21
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey everyone,

This won't be an answer by demand of the public, but rather I would like to chime in and share some words with you all. I am a gamer after all and have experienced your concerns as a User and will speak from the POV of a User and not only from that of an employee.

So, here is the answer - the Cup matchmaker seems to require some further adjusting with how it matches Clubs. I can share with you that several months ago the match-maker actually got improved and, talking to our support agents, leads me to believe that the case where a Club would end up against some "monster" are VERY few. And I do say very few. I regularly keep in touch with them to keep track of what's going on.

By the way, make sure to contact our support on EVERY such case where you might be grouped up with a club that can obviously steamroll you out of existence.

This goes for EVERYTHING you experience in Top Eleven that you do not particularly enjoy - Complain. This is one of your greatest prerogatives as Users. We definitely do not shy away from taking feedback, and in some cases take the verbal abuse from some of the players. Sadly it does happen.

Now on the point that @Tactician likes to mention a lot - a point that is his opinion I must say. And why I say "His opinion" - I don't exactly know how many of our forum members have had the chance to work on something that is their passion and yet wish to make a living out of it as well. But...

I work with the guys and gals at Nordeus on a daily basis. Day in, day out, Monday till Friday and then some...

Every game out there is being managed by a team hired by a company (a lot of times these teams ARE the company - as in our case) and a company and it's team(s)/assets exist because of it's ability to accumulate wealth.
    I think that any person who lives on this planet is fairly aware of the fact that you can't just love you job, you also have to keep that job from expiration and afloat by making sure that it is possible for said job to sustain it self. It would be delusional to think otherwise.
    Thus I don't believe that it should be shameful that Top Eleven has the option for some players to spend their hard earned money on it, IF they like it. (I regularly cash-in on several titles that I personally enjoy)

A lot of features of the free-to-play games are meant to also be accessed via monetary expenditure. That's what sustains a free-to-play game. But the notion that the people I work with are money-hungry grinches is appalling.
    The F.A. feature mind you was in production for a LONG time, and it WAS actually made to satisfy the many suggestions we have been receiving for the longest time of how everyone want's to basically form up guilds/groups with their friends and play as one, and share the same goal, and beat opponents together.
    I won't skip the fact that there have been many issues after the implementation of the F.A., there is no way around this. It seems that our devs were able to finally stabilize the system - judging by the near non-existent complaints over at the support channel.

I also have been following another trend about the LM not functioning properly with some weird happenings going on.
    I won't lie, I've had some ludicrous plays by my STs around January this year and even before that, in the middle of 2015 I thought the LM was bogus. What @Tactician shares as feedback, I've experienced an year ago. But I haven't seen anything strange for the past 7 months and, once more, it seems that the general player base doesn't seem to be experiencing strange plays as well, as I've been checking the cases at the support channel and have found no more than 10 such reports from users since January.

I would generally like to let you understand that we constantly read the forums, but I can understand that our moderators seem to be doing all the work (And boy are they doing a lot! Thank you SO much!!!), but Moi and I have our own duties as well.

Still, I agree that it looks like we've been silent and absent. it saddens me that such is the feeling in the forum (As a user I've had the same feelings for the Community representatives of some other game companies who's games I liked), as it is quite damaging for the community of a game, and not to mention for the reputation of said game's development team.

We hear, we read, we take notes, we are the voice of the community at Nordeus and I think it shows that we do not try to hide or censure the voice of the community.

As final thoughts I will say this - Please keep sharing every concern you have for the game, please keep voicing your opinion, but also - please keep the community intact and keep things civilized. You guys are our community and no matter the negativity we won't ignore you.

P.S.
    I have misinterpreted the post of @Tactician for which I apologize and have edited the below part of my message. But I will leave this final line because it is still of value and should be considered by all. No ill will meant. Truly and sincerely.

We are all serious people here and are having a discussion - not a debate, not an argument, not a fight. We don't have to love each other but we should be respectful of each other.
    Al Svanberg and HairDryer like this.

thanks jeeves for sharing and giving your time to explain.
    i do appreciate
    Al Svanberg likes this.

is it possible? what kind of cheating/wrong coding what ever  this is...i want explanation..-2016-08-13_220449.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes very much.
    Every player from teams 3 levels above, it's 10* for me
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

history repeats it self...ofc in a bad way...NORDEUS are u gona do something?

what kind of cheating/wrong coding what ever  this is...i want explanation..-capture7.jpg
    Albator1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lordteri View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture7.JPG 
Views:	95 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	73144
    Strasno...i meni se slicno desava.

Послато са GT-I8200 уз помоћ Тапатока

Oh dear. I kinda like it that money or tokens cant buy everything. Where is the fun playing with such an overpowered squad btw.

You seem to want a 100% guaranteed win, whats the point of playing then anyway.

Btw, I still have a 2-3 stars players i use regularly in my starting 11 who outplay my scouts and are still ranked in top 5 of theleague. Stars dont mean anything if that player is programmed to give bad performances. It only takes a bad goalie to loose matches.

probably to be in the Cup final again, both of you manipulating your roster at the end of the season.
    But he is doing it better.
    You must be near the top of the server I guess

Pro
    90,7% is far from manipulating the roster. I never manipulate the roster and I have about 110% quality easily. The thing is it just sucks if you face a team like that. Nothing to be done about that. Just breathe, accept the loss or hope for a miracle and go on. You have reached the finale.
    Alexinho and Albator1 like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I merged those two thread cause it's the same story.
    Well my friend, you 're little unlucky as it happened again.
    Probably there aren't so many teams in your server so the story repeats.
    I 'm afraid this isn't the last time as leveling up , there are few teams so it's very possible to meet him in future cups too.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast