Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree18Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: what kind of cheating/wrong coding what ever this is...i want explanation..

Famous
    I'm always intrigued by these threads.
    Gonna get heaps of abuse here, I can understand peoples frustration if they have spent money but if that's the case then just adapt.
    Here's my team at the moment to get a good Cup draw but what you have to remember is that I have to try and be competitive in the League and the Champions League as well
    It's a 35T team and with a few tokens per season from videos I can get a new Scout every month . This doesn't leave much else for the 8 or 9 transfers I have to bring in every season on the third day to replace the 8 or 9 I sold at the end of the season before, it's very tight, and time consuming!!
    Just to let folk know that i put as much, if not more, effort into this game than people that just buy a team every few seasons with 'real' money!

what kind of cheating/wrong coding what ever  this is...i want explanation..-cup.jpg
    Bunzo likes this.

It's definitely disheartening to lose to people that so obviously are gaming the current system but football isn't fair. There is no salary cap and FFP is arbitrary at best. Stories like Sevilla in the Europa League or Leicester winning the EPL are what make sport grand. You can choose to be an underdog or a powerhouse in this game. Yes, there are many flaws with integrating freeplay and cash models but I like the challenge that the current setup brings.
    bizcliz and Bunzo like this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Dreamer
    I do not use that draw strategy, its not difficult to win the cup, today I have beaten opponent 2 levels above and 7 points stronger average ..... just use your brain, do not spend money and pray that opponent does not turn up for the game , thats quite important actually

what kind of cheating/wrong coding what ever  this is...i want explanation..-cuplevel31.jpg
    HoofDaddy and Bunzo like this.

Yes the opponent not turning up help a lot

We i got this problem in the CL impossible to win coz my opponent so much stronger and T11 has no reply to it at all after 3 years i said bye bye to top 11 I uninstalled
    I cant upload opponent 3 star scouts i never can have vthose players ball possession 68 - 32 for me i controlled the game my team 5 shots on target opponenet 1 shot on target and won how ridiculous can it be

T11 replied they dont understand why i disagree in Cl they are much stronger teams Yes i do agree but in T11 no one can buy 3 star scouts in real life any team can sign any player right .

so The point is T11 can't reply My point is i got no problem to lose from an equal team but i never accept a loss from a 30% stronger team which i cant defend myself this is ridiculous and insane

SO I uninstalled it bye

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234