Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Ridiculus draws

Ridiculus draws

I was playing with much lower team at Cup quarter final. His quality is 52.7 and mine was 91.2. In the first match it was a draw and I thought that it is normal. In the second match I played again with offensive. There is still draw. All my player has good morale, position and condition It is very ridiculus to draw a team with much lower team. I even have better pocession percentages. I los the quarter final as my home result was 1:1
    Last edited by Phyo; 08-10-2016 at 03:25 PM.

can u show pic of the game and the formation

Hahahaha. Expect more like this to come. This game is no more it was like before (a month or so ago). The company made some changes recently (of course, they did not tell you about the 'bad' changes, but for sure they have told you about the so-called improvements). This game is more like a card game now. There is no more sense in it at all in terms of football or tactics. They made it possible for the 'bad' managers or the ones poorer in tactics and/or in quality to win more now. After having suspected some things, I made several tests using different, newly created accounts. I did not like what I have seen, which contributed to the why I quit the game.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-10-2016 at 05:01 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

I still looking the game as the first season I played. lol

Thats why I keep doing the same in general terms and essence, just yea, one year ago something happenned to the ST's and many users had the same perception...

Strange that with Av-Q differance you had this situation... of course one thing is the Av. Q and another the 11 vs 11 quality... so big, of +40Q was the differance under field?

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I still looking the game as the first season I played. lol

Thats why I keep doing the same in general terms and essence, just yea, one year ago something happenned to the ST's and many users had the same perception...

Strange that with Av-Q differance you had this situation... of course one thing is the Av. Q and another the 11 vs 11 quality... so big, of +40Q was the differance under field?
    Yes, because you are another type of player - the one that depended mainly an quality advantage, though you adjusted things during matches. But even that won't work now as such, because the matches are more like on playback. The final outcomes as such are more or less fully pre-determined before the matches have actually shown to start. Sure, you have not noticed much difference because what is now in the game is a bit like it was back in 2015, but not like it was during April-June this year. For those that depended on tactics mainly, they will surely notice the change.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-10-2016 at 05:02 PM.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Yes, because you are another type of player - the one that depended mainly an quality advanatage, though you adjusted things during matches. But even that won't work now as such, because the matches are more like on playback. Sure, you have not noticed much different because what is now in the game is a bit like it was back in 2015, but not like it was during April-June this year.
    I only know that as before, when a player dont appear and I do a sub', tend to work, even moving players between lines has worked for me,,, lets say the amr- is active trying to attack and the amc do not so, I invert the positions and I see often a effect and etc of live actions that I tend to do..

Since I started I considered that all formations can win all and that this is about how are internally programmed the players so, for me all is have 1-2 basic strategies and discard players that don't work. Keep players with good internal %s and try to oversize phisical skills to face 1 to 1 others with more stars...

By my side I can not say that is a playback, because I do actions during the game and I still experiencing a effect.

Really I would like to see the 2 11's that are mentioned in the thread now, is not so usual 8 with stars diferance xD

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I only know that as before, when a player dont appear and I do a sub', tend to work, even moving players between lines has worked for me,,, lets say the amr- is active trying to attack and the amc do not so, I invert the positions and I see often a effect and etc of live actions that I tend to do..

Since I started I considered that all formations can win all and that this is about how are internally programmed the players so, for me all is have 1-2 basic strategies and discard players that don't work. Keep players with good internal %s and try to oversize phisical skills to face 1 to 1 others with more stars...

By my side I can not say that is a playback, because I do actions during the game and I still experiencing a effect.

Really I would like to see the 2 11's that are mentioned in the thread now, is not so usual 8 with stars diferance xD
    You simply caused a re-calculation; sometimes the re-calculation was in your favor and sometimes not. It may not be about what you did as such in terms of football. But now, even causing the re-calculation does not have much effect, that is, it won't change much in terms of the final outcome as such, which is why I described the matches as being on playback. In other words, you can sit back, eat peanuts and win (or lose).
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-10-2016 at 05:17 PM.
    khris likes this.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

This is how I will describe what has happened. It is as if some things have been deactivated in the game. You will still notice the re-calculation, the bar change (though some other things will be missing), but it won't have much effect on the final outcome. Someone said that this might be to reduce the load on the servers, which can be it as the associations were causing a lot of problems. But then, the company sacrificed part of what was the 'good' or the 'fun' in the game rather than pausing the associations and restart it when they have upgraded their servers and fix other things. Another reason might be due to all those complaints by '****ty' managers that lost games to lower quality teams but thought they lost unfairly when in fact they lost by tactics. Another reason might be the business side. Briefly, the game is very numb now; matches look like on playback and tactics don't seem to matter much. What seem to matter is the calculation made just before the match has actually shown to be played; hence, the outcomes are more or less pre-determined.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-10-2016 at 05:36 PM.
    HairDryer likes this.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    This is how I will describe what has happened. It is as if some things have been deactivated in the game. You will still notice the re-calculation, the bar change (though some other things will be missing), but it won't have much effect on the final outcome. Someone said that this might be to reduce the load on the servers, which can be it as the associations were causing a lot of problems. But then, the company sacrificed part of what was the 'good' or the 'fun' in the game rather than pausing the associations and restart it when they have upgraded their servers and fix other things. Another reason might be due to all those complaints by '****ty' managers that lost games to lower quality teams but thought they lost unfairly when in fact they lost by tactics. Another reason might be the business side. Briefly, the game is very numb now; matches look like on playback and tactics don't seem to matter much. What seem to matter is the calculation made just before the match has actually shown to be played; hence, the outcomes are more or less pre-determined.
    You know that in the tactics side there was always a big distance between our opinions, but thats a long and extense story lol

I played GK DL DC DC DR DMC MC AMR AML ST. He played normal 4-4-2. I noticed that this player is not even playing.Ridiculus draws-screenshot_2016-08-11-00-35-08.jpgRidiculus draws-screenshot_2016-08-11-00-34-29.jpgRidiculus draws-screenshot_2016-08-11-00-33-51.jpgRidiculus draws-screenshot_2016-08-11-00-37-33.jpg
    Last edited by Phyo; 08-10-2016 at 06:15 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast