Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: wtf injury

This is Injury period set up by Nordeus. Everyone of my friends face the same problems too much injury lately. Almost an injury for any match regardless of health, age or position. Live with it, Nordeus want us to spend more
    hullabaloo and Rapyer like this.

i don't mind injuries within games.. but am getting injuries from stretching in normal mode !! 2 in last 4 days and 2 from normal cardio !! WTF? i could had gone to heavy training .. same thing then
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Addicted
    when i started playing this game, my players would get injured in the beginning of the season for 4-6 days each. All injuries were hamstring strains grade 1 and such.

Then i reached level 2 and i had upgraded my training pitch, medical facility. No more hamstring strain grade 1. Instead I began getting hamstring strain grade 2. These injuries were also 4-6 days each.

I am now in league 3. I no longer get hamstring strains. Instead I have had 11 players injured already. EVERY ONE of them (except 1)had a knee cartilage tear or an ACL tear. Injury time? 5-6 days each. I also had one hamstring injury strain grade 2 for 6 days.

It is obvious to me that no matter how much I upgrade my facilities, I'll keep getting the same injury lengths - but with new type of injuries. That's how the game is built. I read in this thread that some ppl have upgraded their stadiums using tokens - and they too are getting 5-days-injuries.

I do think that 80% of people whining on injuries trained their boys on 3 bars. Hence, choose: less growth with 2 bars, or risky growth with 3. It's been 2 season i train with 2 bars and my players injured 2 times so far. Both the times were when i trained them right after a match.

So i tried with a ghost account squad at lv 1: surprisingly, every time i tried there to train (even on 2 bars) my players right after the match, i ended up with 1-2 injured each time, no matter what the type of training.

I concluded that the game engine takes into consideration also the stress endured playing matches. So AFTER having played and along for X hours you got a higher % of injury possible. Better train the peeps before the match calculating the recharge possible.

I currently got 7 injuries. I got them in about 5 days WTF? Also 2 days ago I used treatments pack for 2 players. Sometime back I had like no injuries... or 1 - 3 players injuried at once, but now all of the suddent there are 7 players? I mean WTF Nordeus?

wtf injury-kr-ave-.png
    Last edited by fultuc; 03-24-2013 at 06:13 PM. Reason: more players injuried

Quote Originally Posted by peppe88 View Post
    in my team 8 injuries in 6 match -.-..all players are young (18-26)
    i get 4 from last days for doing stretching session in normal intensity .. WTF?
    i don't get injuries for my best players through matches bcz i make sure to check teams history and if they cause lots of injuries, i play the 2nd team , i play more long balls and more defensively to invite less tackles and make sure opposite teams are on the receiving of those tackles not my players, and by sending long balls players will keep the ball less giving little chances for opposition to make tackles .. yes i may not win 6-0 but 2-0 instead but at least have better chances to keep my players fit and safe .. it is stupid training through stretching that upset me, 1 in 3 days is ok, but 4 !! Nordeus are having a laugh
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Im being put through the mill
    22/03 6* r/b -4 days
    23/03 6* str -6 days
    24/03 5* mc -11 days
    25/03 dc/dr - 2 days
    As i will only recover with treatment packs rarely, Seanmeg Fc has been severely weakened at a crucial part of this season.
    Last edited by seanmeg; 03-25-2013 at 09:54 AM. Reason: update

4 days, 10 injured players, WTF???
    Today lost almost all my players on the right flank (4* DR-DMR, 5* DMR-MR and 5* MR-AMR), no DMR or MR in my selection anymore.

Enough please, i dont spend tokens for health packs!!!

Dreamer
    for my club. injuries are just like a treatment in the end of the season and in the start of new season....

Dreamer
    i guess my injury period has just pasted lol
    my team was 13 injuries in 1st 8 days of the season

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast