Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: wtf injury

same here mate..well what can u do ??.got 5 player injured but still unbeaten in the league and cl .got great expetations for my first treeble .. concentrate on your fit players.. good luck

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    I do think that 80% of people whining on injuries trained their boys on 3 bars. Hence, choose: less growth with 2 bars, or risky growth with 3. It's been 2 season i train with 2 bars and my players injured 2 times so far. Both the times were when i trained them right after a match.

So i tried with a ghost account squad at lv 1: surprisingly, every time i tried there to train (even on 2 bars) my players right after the match, i ended up with 1-2 injured each time, no matter what the type of training.

I concluded that the game engine takes into consideration also the stress endured playing matches. So AFTER having played and along for X hours you got a higher % of injury possible. Better train the peeps before the match calculating the recharge possible.
    lvl1 teams have bad training facilities so they always get loads of normal training injuries though

I've had 0 injuries from normal training in season 2 (last season). But this season I've had 3 already from normal training (not always after a game). It's weird. For example I got 5 days "something" strain grade 1 (not even grade 2).

Quote Originally Posted by fultuc View Post
    I currently got 7 injuries. I got them in about 5 days WTF? Also 2 days ago I used treatments pack for 2 players. Sometime back I had like no injuries... or 1 - 3 players injuried at once, but now all of the suddent there are 7 players? I mean WTF Nordeus?

Attachment 3960
    Just 1 player has healed, and now the other one is injuried. I am not setting high intensity or what so ever... I keep track at condiditon so they are well rested for the game. But they keep getting injuried. What is wrong?

new injury today ... 3 days :S !
    gtmsnba13 likes this.

A few days back I had 4 injuries and a sending off in the same match! Guess they didn't want me to win that one (still only lost 2-1).

Same bull crap happened to me too. Cost me all of my Champions League games. I think this is becoming a epidemic. So of like FIFA when they introduced self-injures. Oh how annoying those were...

Quote Originally Posted by fultuc View Post
    Just 1 player has healed, and now the other one is injuried. I am not setting high intensity or what so ever... I keep track at condiditon so they are well rested for the game. But they keep getting injuried. What is wrong?
    It is a lot better now. Only one player injured so far. They all healed at the right time, for the 1st and 2nd leg of Cup's Semi-Finals.

Apprentice
    I sold 3 injured players this season, its cheaper than healing them up. Do they stay injured when bought? I wondered what the buyers thought...

HAHA ... look now i got in semifinal cup 2 injury in the same match (1" and 20") and with 1 injured from the match before i had 3 , healed two and today in the training got other two injured ! since i have overbuild my stadium with a lot of tokens now i find it useless

i had bad luck !

Banned
    injuries are so cool. i like to seing all players suffer. hope to get some broken legs soon

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast