Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Moral boost

nikolgiorgos, thanks for the explanation, I do the same: very good is enough except important games.
    Also, I have 80-90 blue packs, they just don't want to end ::)

Famous
    When you spend 2 blues on your ST before a big match, and he does so poorly he's crying for another 2 before he can play the next match.

srs though, nothing rubs a bad performance in your face more than those ****°π** morale packs. !!!!!!!
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    the bar of the morale shows also the form of the player.
    But can you bench your best attacker ?
    hmm
    at least it's useful to remove him from 1st choice for penalties and F-K
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post

Moral Boosters are an issue only when your club is performing sub-par. Just like in real life it's a closed circuit. The more your team loses the more demoralized they are and the harder it gets to turn things around, which spirals down continuously. Your players really like to shine on the pitch, so an easy way to boost your player's morale for free is to keep them away from situations that may hurt their performance. For example when using an AMC and your opponent's DMC prevents your player from reaching his potential, his form will drop and he will feel useless and lose morale after the match.
    really? really really? how much exactly will individual player get out of let's say 5:0 win in cup semies? give us math please, not fairytalles

i have everyone in their natural positions, undefeated in league, cup finalists, (my first full season so no CL or SL), even in asso last 8 games we have 7-1-0

still losing about 5 moral everyday or more... every morning 5 of starting 11 is in yellow. including 2 best rated players if mf league, top scorers, best payed players, you name it.
    so don't go tell people it's about winning and losing games cos it's not. if you don't know, fine. if you can not discuss specifics, ok.
    but it's not about winning, is it?
    your moral will drop regardless.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hmm interesting
    at season 31 I had 2.010 packs (post #20)
    now at season 48 it's 4.330 .

Moral boost-moral-4330.jpg
    Altiplano likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    can anyone please tell me what am I missing here: Sunday, after getting them all in green mood. I played a league, game that placed us out of reach, 6:0 win. Jensen 3 goals, 1 assist, MoM, rated pure 10; Barret 1a, 8.2 Seloto 2g, rated 10
    same day later, won cup as well. 1:0 only tho, but still got 8 for Barret, 8.9 for Selloto. Jensen scored, pure 10 and MoM again. outplayed? don't think so.
    their mood Monday morning? lol:

take note of the bench as well, many blue packs needed to keep them happy. I just don't get it. any advice is welcome

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    can anyone please tell me what am I missing here: Sunday, after getting them all in green mood. I played a league, game that placed us out of reach, 6:0 win. Jensen 3 goals, 1 assist, MoM, rated pure 10; Barret 1a, 8.2 Seloto 2g, rated 10
    same day later, won cup as well. 1:0 only tho, but still got 8 for Barret, 8.9 for Selloto. Jensen scored, pure 10 and MoM again. outplayed? don't think so.
    their mood Monday morning? lol:

take note of the bench as well, many blue packs needed to keep them happy. I just don't get it. any advice is welcome
    Because people complain too much about they have a lot blue packs, they want to convert to green, ...
    So now Nordeus increase the chance players drop morale. Morale was not drop like this when I began to play.
    Just like red pack, now players injury more often.

Apprentice
    is it B ecaouse some of my action as a trainer or manager, their bad performance as Jeeves suggests, or evenly reduced over time, or fully random?
    and do you guys let them play in yellow, substitute with player in green, what?

I dont really pay attention on morale and condition with light green still fine with my team.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos and Morph55 like this.

Rookie
    At night during the game update, or whatever, morale drops on at least a few players. This is random as far as I can tell.

But after a game morale drops if the player's rating is lower than one from his previous match. So if your players gets 10.0 rating and in the next match gets 8.2 his morale will most likely drop to very good or good. It will also go up if he gets a better rating, but the rise appears to be much smaller.

At least this is how it appears to me.

[tinfoilhat]I believe the morale does matter. It might be coincidence or confirmation bias but it FEELS like every time my team's overall morale is less than it was in the previous league/cl/cup match I struggle to get a result. I feel the same thing happens if I lower the win bonus. Who knows tho. That said, having morale maxed out on everyone doesn't seem to be ideal for good results.[/tinfoilhat]
    112000 likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast