Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Moral boost

Apprentice
    thanks skrr, that makes sense. I mean it doesn't, one would expect winners to be high on morale but there we are.

Each have their own oppinion of this game and how they think which is workable and which not. I have conducted alot of test and through my experience i know which work for me. I not saying it blindly. I can tell you condition and morale is placebo. I dont have much time to explain further.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    appreciate that, HairDryer.

will try to keep track of those details for few seasons and see for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    appreciate that, HairDryer.

will try to keep track of those details for few seasons and see for myself.
    Lol! You asking me to see. We i have seen enough. Our understanding of this game is far apart so i am not gonna waste your time and mine. Is not worth it.

Apprentice
    sorry man, must be my bad English. I have NOT asked anything of you, just said thanks for your input.

ive noticed that players with "perfect" moral playing incredible bad ^^ so i avoid to have a perfect moral^^ i still believe there is something wrong with programming/coding or whatever is called that^^

each time ive tried to play with full moral ... i got my ars wiped in the upcoming match^^
    HairDryer likes this.
    League Titles: 72 - Champions League Titles: 60 - Cup Titles: 59
    Managing 8 Teams - Seasons in Total: 103 - Titles won: 191

Kto
    I never observed full morale being bad. My opinion is, morale has a little influence among many parameters, so it cant be proven as stand-alone. For important games I push it to the maximum, just a guess. I mean it would be sooooo silly from the devs, bringing this visible moral system which is super easy to implement (just giving 1%, 0,5% or whatever), but not implementing. Its almost no work to programm it, on the other hand why risking it that this fake would come out one day
    HairDryer likes this.

My definition of morale is like the 2× or 4× training before the next game.

Morph55 likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    My opinion is, morale has a little influence among many parameters, so it cant be proven as stand-alone. For important games I push it to the maximum, just a guess.
    kto, first of all, thank you. but that's kinda clear and obvious, it must have some influence (again, so logical it won't be obvious among other variables)
    or it would not be there.
    now, i was not wondering about influence of moral to game, it's opposite i am curious abouy, what is influencing the moral levels of players in the first place? ratings? personal performance? team performance?
    training intensity? contract, wages, win bonuses? girlfriends?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    morale is more like an indicator
    Also has some influence. I wrote about it in post #20
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...l-boost-2.html

* it's good to read some threads from the beginning and not only the last page
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast