Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree159Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Improved Youth Academy!

Quote Originally Posted by amorist hrid View Post
    surprisingly it has got the highest value in terms of price among my all defenders. Don't know how to evaluate it..
    He is the fastest trainer in your defence
    amorist hrid likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    He is the fastest trainer in your defence
    How fast i wonder he is now 65% but is more expensive than the one with 99%...

hrid (football wizards)

I was initially excited to see this announcement. but lost hope with what I'm seeing. 2 days until I get my still useless youth

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Bunzo and Alessio Fitch like this.

CDL
    I'd give maybe 15-20T for academy kid who is close to 6 stars and 20-25T for the same type of player with SA... but oh well..

Not sure why Nordeus keeps YA useless since so many years... it's a lose situation for both sides.. 99% managers sign just 0T player to sell him or use him for tranning bonuses and thats it.. sad.
    Gert Funck likes this.

My first cup victory came with an academy Gk, don't underestimate these players, unless you are of the 6*-7* team persuasion these players can be very useful.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    My first cup victory came with an academy Gk, don't underestimate these players, unless you are of the 6*-7* team persuasion these players can be very useful.
    My 1st back to back league titles came with an academy graduate with 18 tokens who was a fast trainer but at that time my team used to be 5* comprising 4* members. Now i got a 6* with minimum of 5* players above 90% rating. So how much useful is this 65% skilful player is going to be i wonder though still amused to see it's more expensive than a similar defender with 99% rating....not sure what to do...should i trai it or leave it to train others who are all at least 20% more powerful.....!!!!

hrid (football wizards)

So it's MONDAY,,,,,We've been talking like fools all weekend here and NOT even a reply from the admins in regards of this ""AMAZING"" improvement LOOOL
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Famous
    ^^^
    Thanks for moderating your caps; all caps complaints are the really annoying ones.

IMO Players coming through your Academy should be free! I just keep the free ones [0 tokens] and just sell them to make extra money for the club. It's cheaper getting an 18yr old noob from the marketplace, and I find they've got better ratings too! Why should I buy an 18yr old noob from my own academy for around 12-20 tokens when I can get one for less on the market!?

Quote Originally Posted by KT Cole View Post
    IMO Players coming through your Academy should be free! I just keep the free ones [0 tokens] and just sell them to make extra money for the club. It's cheaper getting an 18yr old noob from the marketplace, and I find they've got better ratings too! Why should I buy an 18yr old noob from my own academy for around 12-20 tokens when I can get one for less on the market!?
    Exactly..We've been talking about this all weekend but we are just getting IGNORED by MOI and the other admins. In the end I trully know that some of our suggestions are a lot better for the game and for the game's revenues..Must be cause we are passionate about the game we're playing and we might have some brains also..If only our voices were actually heard as MOI pretended in this thread LOL
    amorist hrid likes this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast