Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree57Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.1 - 18th of November

How can I loose a champions league match when I am 130 and my opponent is about 126. He is using 4-4-2 and me 4-5-1 V. Why does the AI always disfavour me? In the previous champion league match I got a draw with 4 star team. It looks like someone doesn't want an Indian player to win something. I generally don't say things like this but my level is 22 and I am not bull****ting here. Every season I make great teams and somehow European players with bad teams wins every ****ing time. It's frustrating to see you loose with 100% team when ur opponent is 82%.

[Official] Top Eleven v5.1 - 18th of November

Quote Originally Posted by jyoti View Post
    How can I loose a champions league match when I am 130 and my opponent is about 126. He is using 4-4-2 and me 4-5-1 V. Why does the AI always disfavour me? In the previous champion league match I got a draw with 4 star team. It looks like someone doesn't want an Indian player to win something. I generally don't say things like this but my level is 22 and I am not bull****ting here. Every season I make great teams and somehow European players with bad teams wins every ****ing time. It's frustrating to see you loose with 100% team when ur opponent is 82%.
    You clearly have not come up against the Chinese teams, especially in Associations, or Indonesians for examples.
    To say European teams win everything is utterly ridiculous. I appreciate you're frustrated but that notion is just crazy.

KFC Loella
    Level 38
    20 League Titles
    6 Champions League
    1 Cup
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I am 130 and my opponent is about 126.
    that's the same quality

He is using 4-4-2 and me 4-5-1 V.
    many times my 4-5-1V fails vs 4-4-2
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Yeah Chinese associations are like super strong. No idea how could they manage teams. Looked like one single player is playing from six different devices.
    And I got a draw with 52% and then defeated by 82% (opponent manger was not present at all). Now despite of being the best team I have to qualify as second and have to face tough opposition in knock out. Even the third position can get better opportunity in nivea men league.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456