Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: High qualty league draw is back again ?!?

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    I think every draws are random in these days. Regardless of your team quality, friends etc. 2 seasons ago I started a topic about a stronger opponent of mine, nikolgiorgos, you should remember that. Last season was more tragic for me. All of my opponents were my friends and all of them at between 96% and 106% and many of them are active. By the way, mine was approximately between 110% and 119%, I only spend tokens for improvements and a young player from U-19 and could only be at 4th position. Cup draw is still same by the way, but, actually I am starting to think that if you are between at 100% and 120% your chance to be champion is more than at 90%,80% even %60, because teams are strong but most of them are inactive or abondoned. I have also observed that the more you are stronger, the less stronger teams you will face in the CL draws. In the league, by the way, it also depends on your level. Probably, some levels have more teams and some of them have less teams, so you might face with strong teams if there is not enough teams on the server. For instance, this season only one of my friend is in my league and the other ones most probably inactives or abondoneds, even a team at %1 is in my league, how ironic . But, yes, Nordeus should find a solution that, because this situation is a demoralizing factor for the active managers, as 90% rate team could beat you easily when you are at 130% and all the other factors are done (fully training bonuses, morales, conditions, right tactics, total possesion bonuses etc.). This is even beyond an ironic situation. How many times, in today's football, Porto, Benfica even AC Milan can easily beat fully motivated Real Madrid, Barcelona or Bayern München . I have examplified that because in Top Eleven 2017, no matter how you are active or strong, inactive or weaker teams can easily beat you sometimes even you have more chance than your oppennent, everything depends on two dices like in gammon, and all these are my thoughts. Top Eleven 2016 was not like that.

I also agree with the fact that it's random.

I won the league where I had 6 opponents ranging from 80 to 100 %. My team had 130 %. I was in level 2, so a lot of abandoned accounts.

Even though I won the league and have quite some friends, this season the best team is 70 % (with an abandoned team with wrong orders, losing against 20 % teams). One is 56 % abandoned and all others have maximum 35 %, with some of them even between 10 and 15 %.

You can imagine how challenging this season will be for me. I already have won with 11 and 12 to 0 in 2 games.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    @rault Yes, in first 3 levels everything is just easy. I only have my three cup in level 2 and 3. In these levels tokens are the most important thing. But after level 4 everything has been just changed. But it is also because of glitchy 2017 I think. For example, today after my post I have lost the cup match 4-1 against 79% team with a 99% team and that team is 2 level higher than me which means its normal rate is 39%, most probably abondoned and the factors I explained before are in full.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    I think every draws are random in these days.[...] Top Eleven 2016 was not like that.
    Just hit the spot!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes, that's why mentioned about lv10 and above.
    If we have +lv Cup opponents, +1 lv opo in CH.L. (as previous league champions) and a league of same quality teams, only heavy token buyers/ farmers can go for the titles.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I thought that this season with RINOKEROS (after tanking for two seasons), league would be a walk in the park
    How wrong
    High qualty league draw is back again ?!?-league-d3.jpg

High qualty league draw is back again ?!?-league-d3-vs-drama.jpg
    * switched from defense/counter to attack last minutes and got two more

at least I 'm better from this guy (also tanking team)
    High qualty league draw is back again ?!?-league-d3-birben.jpg

and not so bad as the teams in last place (both previous league winners - lol)
    High qualty league draw is back again ?!?-league-d3-kotsaris.jpg
    High qualty league draw is back again ?!?-league-d3-nikos.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

They returned the draw that is based on average quality again unfortunately. This is very stupid. My league is just like champions league now. It's like a European superleague. At my level there are like 12 tokenbuying managers and all of them are placed in one league by Nordeus. League average quality is approximately 115 % This is not fair, cause other leagues are made of all crap teams and 8 of them will be promoted not even attending the game

Dreamer
    My league are definitely stronger this year. Thought I had ran into a group of friends that all were half strong, but maybe it's a new draw?

It's a bit tough competing in all competitions when more or less all games are half tough. Earlier years I have had 2-3 opponents around 80-100, and about 10 that was 60% and lower, with at least a handful of being app 30-45%. Hence I could easily play a mostly reserve team like a handful of times per week. Now I had only games against opponents 80+%.

Dreamer
    Hehe, one side effect of a tougher league is that its a helluva lot "easier" to secure the win of it. Previous years, I have several times won the league winning all games or all games but 1, but still had to wait to the last or second last game to secure it since the only other active manager in my league also won everything cept the game against me. Now with 7-8 teams that are active, at around 80-110%, I am running away with both leagues for my kids accounts with my 120+% teams since I am still winning everything and the others are all beating each other left and right.
    A true beginners guide for ambitious players!
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...s-players.html

Understanding the 2016 Training System
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ng-system.html

How to make a budget
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...op-player.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    It was last year when I started this
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...aw-system.html

The latest seasons this issue was fixed, we had leagues with a variety of teams (about quality), 3-4 abandon, semi-abandoned, week teams (where we could use players from the bench), and friends.
    Previous season all the teams form my league were good teams, with 5*-6* players and active managers with titles.
    I didn't say anything, coincidence I thought.
    This season, the same.
    Well if something happening twice in T11 , it's not "coincidence" any more
    Also I start reading some posts here
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-system-8.html
    So, do we have this silly thing again ?

how is your league draw ?

* specially for levels above 10, in lower levels there are many crap/ abandoned teams
    How is my league draw? I'm continuing to get stuck with the exact same six human managers for the ninth season in a row.
    Season 71, Level 61

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast