Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Sequence of defeats

Angry Sequence of defeats

This is being a frustrating season and I am unable to find any justification for that.
    First my team was included in a Champions League with all teams from higher levels. Top11 support said that the reason was that the other teams were performing at my level. But I was not convinced and I my team is out of competition
    Now I am having too many defeats in a row playing against weaker teams and:
    - I guaranteed morale levels before each game
    - I guaranteed physical status before each game
    - I guaranteed that the tactics and formation were the most recommended for each opponent.
    It is normal that sometimes we have a bad day, but never 4 days in a row against weaker teams.
    Probably any bug of the new version.
    Are you experiencing similar situations?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    some players (maybe "key" players like GK or attackers) lost their form.
    Let them warm the bench for a couple of days
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 12-30-2016 at 07:41 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Bad tactics?
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

I cannot believe all you guys. Why can't you see that the game engine is messed up? These are not isolated incidents anymore.

Apprentice
    Dont think so, the game engine have gotten better since past few months.
    Last edited by woopypooky; 01-01-2017 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgdgolf View Post
    I cannot believe all you guys. Why can't you see that the game engine is messed up? These are not isolated incidents anymore.
    Yeah I know that it sucks to be defeated, but consecutive defeats means something is wrong. Either from your side or that your opponents have better tactics
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgdgolf View Post
    Wonder if you also complain that the game is unfair when you beat much better opponents or it is just you being a good manager then?
    Bunzo likes this.

I might not be the best manager, but I am always trying to improve. And being at level 28 means that I had plenty of opportunities to learn and improve, and that I will have lots of other opportunities to improve further.
    A game is a game and even in real world weaker teams may defeat stronger teams. We all know that.
    What is not understandable is that now I have 5 defeats in a row, 4 of which with weaker teams and with weaker formation (I cannot see the full tactics, but I can see the formation).
    Maybe @nikolgiorgos is right and I should replace the team by the weaker elements and see how that work out.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    There are also two more "hints" let's say
    - bad performing after hard training (power training), but I guess you don't use hard training this (the 3rd) week
    - tired players (that's is more possible in third week) : using the same players in every game or two every day.
    Yes, from my experience this can happen too.
    CM-16 and czero like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I see you have 2 issues, one is about CL and one is about results.

Now regarding CL I agree with you that is not fair and I am saying this as a player as well, if my average team at the end of the season would be 6 stars or example, I would find it super hard to win the competition (CL) next season because I know that most of my opponents would actually be 6 to 7 or worst, more then 7 stars and the main issue for this is competing against higher level.

Anyway, if I learned something since I am on this forum is that Top Eleven can be changed and is 100% true. If you really want something and involve that much till the point you believe it would happen it would because actually at Top Eleven there are people who care and would help you but because they are already a big company things can happen over the night and yea, alone is harder then together but if you guys would create a topic explaining with . and , why you don't like it, why is not fair for you it can change because in the end the majority is shaping the game just as they want, you only need to request it. Just try to stay organize, try to stay on topic, stop with the hate and so on and focus on good arguments and positive stuffs, then you will discover another Nordeus, another Top Eleven, another game.

Going to your second issue regarding results, I think here is a more sensible problem but a quick fix might work if you will change few players from your team. I noticed many times that despite I had few players with great quality 7,8 stars, they never or almost never played well and dragging my team down, game after game. Now I am not sure why this happen but I do believe that some players are "doomed" or "not allowed to perform good" for I don't know what reason. Look on your players notes after the game and replace those who are getting bad ones, it helped me few times so can work for you as well.
    LeManiaque and Nick Lizas like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast