Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Training sessions per day?

Training sessions per day?

How many training sessions per day are recommended? 2? 4?
    CM-16 likes this.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey Belier. It depends.

Training sessions aren't mandatory per say. But it is a matter of priorities really.

Do you want to keep your Team bonuses at a certain point? Is the match not that much of a priority? Are you prioritizing player quality gains over team bonuses or vice versa? Maybe you currently don't have the condition to spare, or maybe you do - whether or not, you can chose some easy drills over hard ones and train your whole team in bulk just to maintain your team bonuses.

As you can see there is a lot of decision making behind the curtains.

It's definitely up to you as a Manager to decide on what to do and to think of a strategy for your team and the Club as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey Belier. It depends.

Training sessions aren't mandatory per say. But it is a matter of priorities really.

Do you want to keep your Team bonuses at a certain point? Is the match not that much of a priority? Are you prioritizing player quality gains over team bonuses or vice versa? Maybe you currently don't have the condition to spare, or maybe you do - whether or not, you can chose some easy drills over hard ones and train your whole team in bulk just to maintain your team bonuses.

As you can see there is a lot of decision making behind the curtains.

It's definitely up to you as a Manager to decide on what to do and to think of a strategy for your team and the Club as a whole.
    Thanks for answering!

I'm level 2, starting my second season.

By now I'm dividing the team in defense and attack in order to do all recommended sessions and keeping my players as rested as possible.
    Depending on the next rival, I change the starting lineup, letting play the less valuable players. I've seen that players get a lot of bonuses when playing matches.
    I use all free rests, keeping all team bonuses at about 8%.
    I thought that the recommended sessions had some kind of a bug, that when changing from Facebook Gameroom to my phone app, added 2 new recommended sessions.
    Having to matches nearly every day and 4 training sessions makes it really difficult to have the squad rested.

Apprentice
    Alright, I think both the question and answer are stupid.

First of all, even if you're a new manager, you should have seen a warning at the preparation level that tells you that you need to do more training to properly prepare for the next game. That, of course, is the official "recommended" number of training sessions per day.

As for Jeeves' attempt to avoid directly answering the question, why are you evading from pointing out that the game already specifically indicates when one should train. To tell them that "you can do whatever you want to do because you are the boss" is meaningless and does not help. Bosses need help too and you weren't helping whatsoever by telling him "you can think about it and decide on your own" in order not to take on any responsibilities.

Belier, the correct and definite answer is, at least two training sessions are recommended prior to each league/cup/champions league/nivea men's league game, and four if you don't have a cup game that day, or else you will have a large chunk taken off in the preparation level bar. So in other words, the game wants you to train at least four times per day, regardless of what else you want to achieve and regardless of what decisions Jeeves want you to make.

Obviously, you can choose to reject the recommendation, which is, I believe, what Jeeves is suggesting. But for him to tell you that you are free to make your own decision to mess up your team, is really not helping.
    Last edited by Perry Sih; 01-18-2017 at 11:34 PM.
    Season 71, Level 61

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Sih View Post
    *snip*
    There is nothing to avoid in Belier's question, Perry. Also it's a pretty valid question to ask. (Please refrain from tagging your fellow managers' thoughts/comments as either Good or Bad)

The text that the game provides would lead a Manager to believe that these training sessions are mandatory. They aren't. But sometimes you can either follow your common sense or the game's logic.
    Btw The text "Your players need 4 more training sessions" is subject to change as we know that it is rather misleading.

It is quite obvious that the decision of "Should I train? If so how many sessions, what intensity and with which players?" is fully in the hands of the club's manager to take. My answer still stands.
    - Do you want to keep up with the quality of your players? (Even if you're tanking the season)
    - Do you want to train only because of the team bonuses? i.e Just keep up with the daily 2% team bonuses loss.
    - Maybe you want to retain the condition of your starting lineup because the next match is quite important and against a tough opponent?

So again - It's a decision for the club's manager to decide upon. It's your call. If you so desire you may never ask your players to train, it doesn't matter. The game still reminds you that you can do some training today.
    You wont lose a match because you didn't train... or maybe you would? Maybe your players are at the top of the food chain in terms of skills and quality but so is your opponent.
    But an example: If you had those extra 2% Team Bonus in attack which would have brought the total to 10% and then you activated the bonus during the match right after you switched the team mentality to Hard Attacking, maybe you would have gotten enough of an edge to bust through his parked bus?

Here are some details about the recommended training sessions that the game asks to be completed each day:
    1. Every single day the game will recommend a total of 4 Training sessions.
    2. Depending on how many matches you have for the day the game will split these recommended sessions in to:
    a) Two sessions. Two before the 1st match, and two before the 2nd match
    b) If there is a single match for the day (Say you dropped out of all comps other than the League), you'll have all 4 be recommended to you before the next match.
    c) If there are F.A. matches that means that you'll have either 3 or 4 matches for the day (again if you dropped out of other competitions it's the League + FA tournament = 3 matches), which means that you'll have 2 recommended training sessions before the 1st match and then 1 training session before the other 2. Or you would have 1 recommendation before each match if they were a total of 4 for the day.
    3) What's the actual effect of the Recommended sessions - If you play on the mobile version you've most definitely noticed that there's a x2 bonus that you can get for the training session in return for watching a video Ad.
    Well as long as you have recommended training sessions from the game you'll get that video offer. (Almost always - Let's not forget that offer availability is determined by the providers themselves).

The preparation bar - It's function is to advise you as to what more can be done for you to prep up for the upcoming match. So the recommended training sessions naturally will raise that bar.
    A quick example - Player Morale. is needed for your players to be at 100% morale? Obviously the higher their morale the better they should play. Yet most veterans here will explain that you don't need to keep the players at 100% at all times, just in good morale. There are many elements of the simulation that contribute to how the engine will calculate the results of the match.

Top Eleven is a management game, it tries to simulate what a real manager would have to face in real life. And like in real life, that manager won't have the time and resources to keep up with everything. So you as the Manager of your club will have to decide if the next match is worth spending all your resources in to your players or if it's going to be better to prep up adequately enough and have enough left for the next round which may be the determining match for the whole competition as far as your progress goes.

Understand that the game recommends what you should do - It's ultimately your decision.

Rookie
    Can someone explain me why a player has 7 stars he got 11-15 points in 5 training and when the same got 8 stars he got 5-7 points in 5 training?

It's the same player in 30 minute.
    Last edited by Ryan Gosling; 01-21-2017 at 11:19 AM.

belier you are on the path to success, keep learning and you will do fine
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Gosling View Post
    Can someone explain me why a player has 7 stars he got 11-15 points in 5 training and when the same got 8 stars he got 5-7 points in 5 training?

It's the same player in 30 minute.
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ng-system.html

https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials-guides/44325-guide-how-make-budget-cost-develop-player.html

You can dig more : "tutorials-guides"
    Last edited by ibangali; 01-22-2017 at 03:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by belier View Post
    How many training sessions per day are recommended? 2? 4?
    For higher bonuses I recommend 2-4 per day

And

Each of them costs 6-10% Condition loss
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    *snip*
    Alright, look, of course it's the manager's decision to accept or reject a recommendation.

But really, if you are sick and you see a doctor, are you going to reject the doctor's recommendations, as in not buy the medicine he prescribes?
    Season 71, Level 61

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast