Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Nordeus and managers

I think problem with the Nordeus not the users/players, Nordeus make tons of rule but still there tons of loop hole, so users trying to take advantage on loop holes.

Asso loan, tanking, more than one account etc.

They already try to minimize asso loan system but still there is hole, 28 x 5 = 135 rest good enough to train a 6* to 7*.

2/3 seasons tanking anyone can build a full squad of 6* players without using green. So s/he doesn't need to watch videos, just login n train.

As niko said one of his thread, free users/players or farmers can't have or allow to train above 7*; yes, let the token buyers have that fun (above 7*).

Right now I'm not playing this game, lots of reasons behind that trolling, upgrading without fixing old bugs or testing, Cl cup etc draw system, video issues etc.

For tanking, I think Nordeus should bring another competition for team 9 to 13 (on league position). Like they can name it second division league, team 9-13 will lower their club lvl but keep the players star same or not, if those team like to play regular league then they have to complete second division league as 1 to 4 unless they can tank in there, not only that, second division team can't play CL or Cup.

Now coming to video, I think Nordeus losing money now by their new video policy. Like if you have more than one team you can't farm in one shot one after one, it might goes by your IP address now. Like you farm for your team A then you have to wait 8/12 hrs or something to farm for team B. This is good way to limit the account (more than one team) but some point Nordeus losing I believe. Because how many users have enough time to check and farm for his several team in several different time of the day..
    Last edited by ibangali; 02-21-2017 at 04:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    It has no sense at all , if you meat a tanker you will bit him cause he wants to loose , maybe except if he plays in CHL or cup .

You know nothing about the tank tactic cause it's a real strategy with real effort but it' some efforts which you can't imagine because you have never do it , no experience . Maybe you consider that people who invest real money lmust automaticaly win against people who don't invest , pay to win rules ?
    It has not sense for you because you do not try understand me. I mean to meet tanker AFTER tank (8-9 stars team). And last question for you and others. How you think, this game exist thanks of token buyers and farmers or tankers?

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    I think problem with the Nordeus not the users/players, Nordeus make tons of rule but still there tons of loop hole, so users trying to take advantage on loop holes.

Asso loan, tanking, more than one account etc.

They already try to minimize asso loan system but still there is hole, 28 x 5 = 135 rest good enough to train a 6* to 7*.

2/3 seasons tanking anyone can build a full squad of 6* players without using green. So s/he doesn't need to watch videos, just login n train.

As niko said one of his thread, free users/players or farmers can't have or allow to train above 7*; yes, let the token buyers have that fun (above 7*).

Right now I'm not playing
    I understand that this is problem with Nordeus, for this reason I said "But you Nordeus, have to do something about stop this vicious practice.", but I do not understand why managers attack token buyers but not tankers...

Personally I don't have any problem with token buyers, anyone can chose to spend money on his own way.

My point of view, token buyers n farmers both are same; one spending real money (saving time) another spending tons of real time (saving money).

I can remember one of the popular user 'BeckStar' says on his threat that he spend 100 dollars for the game but save time to make 300 dollars.

Btw, po zdrach, you might not read my end post, I already proposing a tanking solution, if we search the forum then we might find lots of proposals about tanking too but don't know Nordeus wants to solve it or game system/program can't possibly to change.
    Last edited by ibangali; 02-16-2017 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    I understand that this is problem with Nordeus, for this reason I said "But you Nordeus, have to do something about stop this vicious practice.", but I do not understand why managers attack token buyers but not tankers...
    Because tanking is mere a logical use of the rules Nordeus implemented. You can't blame people for squeezing everything of what they were given, which is tanking.

But we can, and definitely should blame Nordeus for this leveling system we have. It does look logical and realistic on the first sight: if you played well, then you get promoted to the higher division which is, of course, harder. But on the second thought, this promotion doesn't give you anything. Think about it: nothing at all! Except, of course, problems and troubles. There is no the highest league to play and be the best, the ladder in this game is endless. No Premier League or something. Therefore, promotion in TE is not a reward, it is in fact a punishment.
    How can you blame people for trying to avoid punishment they don't deserve? Blame those who's making them do tanking!

This is a mistake made by game designers. I have no idea how they can fix it painlessly, but it doesn't matter since they won't do it anyway. The system should be different from the very beginning, it's probably too late now.

I see a great game made by really passionate, smart and talanted people. But I also smell a stupid and greedy asshole in their team who's making stupid and greedy decisions =] I may be wrong here, I am Jon Snow and know nothing. But their mistake is undoubtedly here, because we have tanking teams.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 02-17-2017 at 10:39 AM.
    nikolgiorgos and RushN1z like this.
    It wasn't our day.

tanking destroys this game. If game developers will not solve this problem, it's end of the game!

un till now I haven't faced any tankers yet since I'm still in lower levels. So the game is still interesting. But as soon as I have to play with tankers, I will quit game immediately. It's because I do not want to tank, it' totally boring and not the nature of a football game.
    Last edited by lucker88; 02-16-2017 at 05:04 AM.

With my competative mind, I must advance. And the thought of tanking, meaning losing on purpose. Goes against every thing I believe sport is. Doing the best you can. Why do sport if you are not trying your best?
    That said I believe it is a programming issue. The consequences of losing that much just isn't there.
    The concept of relegation should really be implementet IMHO, so you can't build a power squad for several seasons, and then roll all down when you decide to compete again.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Live is unequal, in everywhere and in everytime, so try to discover and enjoy it
    let me invade your space, i'll scored

I really ask: what's different to use the draw exploit?

You don't build up a +7* squad... but if using draw-exploit, you are a +7* squad for everyone else...

There are also some things about the game design I don't like... but if you are Osasuna, you can't blame Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and FC Barcelona for being such strong. If you have no money, you can't blame PSG, Manchester City,... that they have "unlimited" money. It's the way it works right now. You... the manager can give your best to get hired by one of this teams.
    T11 doesn't work like this... but you can't blame players, who use it like it works.

For sure, I don't like the cup draw (because of that exploiting), but I deal with it as long as it's in the game. I try to motivate my team as much as possible to give their best.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    I really ask: what's different to use the draw exploit?

You don't build up a +7* squad... but if using draw-exploit, you are a +7* squad for everyone else...

There are also some things about the game design I don't like... but if you are Osasuna, you can't blame Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and FC Barcelona for being such strong. If you have no money, you can't blame PSG, Manchester City,... that they have "unlimited" money. It's the way it works right now. You... the manager can give your best to get hired by one of this teams.
    T11 doesn't work like this... but you can't blame players, who use it like it works.

For sure, I don't like the cup draw (because of that exploiting), but I deal with it as long as it's in the game. I try to motivate my team as much as possible to give their best.
    You're wrong!

People here are against tankers, not token buyers. In fact we should love token buyers, they provide financial resource for developers and help game continue. But, tankers are destroying the game. Tanking make the games become boring and is against the nature of football. And I believe tanking is not something Nordeus expected when they designed the level system.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast